Community > Posts By > Jess642

Jess642's photo
Thu 07/07/11 02:55 PM
I don't agree...I have loved deeply and completely, and been loved deeply and completely twice in this lifetime...

...I am in it right now...and I feel I am not even halfway through this lifetime.

Jess642's photo
Thu 07/07/11 02:38 PM

we are lucky to live in very large towns where there are plenty of people to choose from. i would imagine finding the right mate in such a small town would be increasingly hard as the years go by and everyone knows each other..

I live in a town 100 miles in any direction from any other town, with a population of 1100...

and the most amazing man, a mirror to me, literally walked through my front door...pulled up in his bus, got out, walked up to my door, and walked in, with a mutual friend of ours.

it was instant for both of us...not a word spoken, not lust, not physical...I simply knew him...even though I had not ever met him in this lifetime.

Two and a half months on, we are both waiting for the honeymoon stage to appear...it is so easy, so natural, so comfortable....and one of the major reasons is, we have both done the internal work on ourselves, are confident in who we are, and have healthy self esteem.

Jess642's photo
Thu 07/07/11 12:43 AM

Umm... yeah, that's gonna be a problem. laugh
I figured as much. God....is it so necessary to be so freakin' PC in this day and age? I mean.....is it a form of mass denial or what? You literally have to watch Every-single-thing-you say. It's getting to be a sickness......

I don't have a PC bone in my vocabulary, nor do I want one...irreverant, and real is the best I have to offer...and so far have not been banned/suspended for over a year now...laugh

Jess642's photo
Thu 07/07/11 12:41 AM
My kids have not heard a word for 12 years from their dad...he moved overseas never to be seen or heard from again.

He did all of us a huge favour, in that I could parent the four of them, in a gentle, non-violent, loving and supporting way, without any negative imput from him.

Two are 26 and 22 now, and are amazing kind, gentle loving adults in their own right, and the younger two, 16 and 14 are remarkable people...all of them are close, supporting, loving, generous thoughtful people...

Life would have looked very different for all of us, if we had remained a two parent family...everything happens exactly as it is supposed to, and I for one, feel incredibly blessed for these children, for the life we have, and that the very best attributes of their father is inherant within the children.

Jess642's photo
Thu 07/07/11 12:34 AM
Considering it is only 5 33 in the afternoon here, it is not sleep time...

besides I like this time of day on this site...all the others wander off and leave me to reek havoc...pitchfork

Jess642's photo
Thu 07/07/11 12:24 AM
Edited by Jess642 on Thu 07/07/11 12:25 AM
Whose feeling better? you??? or me???

umm what's sleepy got to do with the questions you asked?

Or are you saying you are Sleepy the dwarf?

I would have said you were grumpy the dwarf...???

shocked

Jess642's photo
Thu 07/07/11 12:22 AM
Love is not wicked, nor fair or unfair, nor kind or unkind....

people are.

Love is a stream of energy, an undercurrent through everything....most are not even aware of love...they believe the grappling, sweaty, heart fluttery dazzle is love...and it isn't.

Love is nothing more than energy...people attach everything else to it.

Jess642's photo
Thu 07/07/11 12:08 AM
Edited by Jess642 on Thu 07/07/11 12:09 AM
My point is, oh new kid on the block, been here for 12 mintues...

that if you turn your eyes slightly to the right, above, and below the picture...the INFORMATION usually tells you who is in the pic, or what the person is about...

if you like thumbing through glossy mags looking at all the pretty pictures then, what you get is pretty pictures...if you want to know a person, read their headline, what they are looking for, and about who they are...THEN maybe even email them...GASP!

I have my pic up because it shows I am a mother, am not your ordinary everyday american....(hahaha probably because I am australian)...and am far from interested in attempting to sell myself via the internet.

And pillock is an affectionate term here in Australia....d *ckhead would have been uncalled for.noway laugh laugh laugh

Jess642's photo
Wed 07/06/11 11:57 PM
Edited by Jess642 on Thu 07/07/11 12:23 AM
Ummm is that get past your ego, or get passed on your ego?

I'm a wee bit literal...and your grammatically challenged thread title has me baffled.....

I can talk the leg off a table, and back on again...and find everyone interesting...and am usually drawn to similar minded folk...do I want to hump their leg?....err not usually.

scared

Jess642's photo
Wed 07/06/11 02:30 PM
hello You!...hope you are enjoying the summer...flowerforyou

Jess642's photo
Wed 07/06/11 02:28 PM
<----you want to date the 16 year old guy?...I don't think so...!

....or the little 14 year old blonde?...that ain't gonna happen!

So that leaves the freak in the red hat!...and she doesn't require dating either....

If you aren't sure....ask, ya pillock!...the two in my pic are my kids...GASP!...I'm a mother!...and I am not here to date, that would be ridiculous!

Jess642's photo
Wed 07/06/11 02:21 PM

....Reassurance that you all knew what it is...
after reading this thread, I am not too sure...slaphead
rofl

Well Jess, if you are unsure, it is like
riding a bicycle.
Only you don't actually need the bike.

Hahaha Soufie!...I KNOW what sex is....it seems most of the posters in here don't...

I been ridin' since I was a youngun...and never needed a bicycle..:wink: pitchfork

Jess642's photo
Wed 07/06/11 02:12 PM
....Reassurance that you all knew what it is...

after reading this thread, I am not too sure...slaphead

rofl

Jess642's photo
Wed 07/06/11 04:03 AM
9 days have passed
10 more to go...

I hear you...
....missing me.

You hear me...
....missing me.

I feel you...
....loving me.

You feel me...
....loving you.

soon...
...we shall be home within this space called US.

Jess642's photo
Wed 07/06/11 04:00 AM
....nor here!!!!bigsmile

nothing an airline being grounded, snow, and 10 more days of waiting can't fix...

someone get Tiger Airways back up in the air please!!!!noway grumble

rofl

Jess642's photo
Tue 07/05/11 03:04 PM
Learned responses, character and personality traits, versus innate responses?

I was born this way.....I was raised in a loveless abusive house, the only physical contact was harm...the only verbal communication was abuse.

A psychopath without emotion or compassion, I am not....if anything I always knew what it was I needed, required, an almost inherant encryption...I wanted connection, to feel love from another....I could feel it from the world outside my family, in the natural world...

I can't reconcile all responses are merely brain activity...it doesn't fit me.

Jess642's photo
Tue 07/05/11 04:38 AM
What don't I bring to the table on a first date?

Ummmm...usually my kids don't want to go to some weird dinner with some stranger, so they don't come...ummm restaurants don't allow animals, so the cats, dog, fish and chooks stay home....

I don't really have anything character-wise that doesn't come with me...I'm kind of a complete package, so why would I leave bits of me behind?

We are quite flexible us humans, we can usually adapt to most situations and people enough to get through a meet and greet...and we know within miliseconds if each other is friend, foe or potential love interest....so the rest, the hiding bits of us, is moot, anyway.

Jess642's photo
Tue 07/05/11 04:22 AM

See? That's what I don't get. If they already won...if I already conceded and backed down, then when do they feel the need to continue the argument?

It definitely has something to do with ego, about finishing things on their own terms, as if it is a control issue.

Which raises another question...
Are most people who need to have the last word controllers? Do they tend to obsess over being in control?

To answer your questions Lynx...yes.

When you are fearful, and reside in that fear...when you are less than solid in who you are...(not surface behaviours, but rather inner truths)...EVERYTHING is about control...and controlling everything....because internally you are out of balance...or perceived control...

The last word, is the confirmation...it is also energy exchange...some people fill up on the drama of arguing, they top up on energy, like a thirsty man does a drink of water..the energy created by the exchange in an argument...one concedes and affectively stops the flow of energy, so the other gets one more dig in, hoping to spark another exchange.

If you energise yourself through nature, meditation, yoga, and good health, you don't need to continuously battle for it from others.

Have you ever noticed how exhausted and drained you feel after arguing?

that's why, the other is literally sucking you dry.

Most controllers/arguers are not even aware they are doing it...simply that they feel justified, righteous and quite pleased with themselves.

A really good indication this exchange is happening, is their eyes light up, they become more articulate, angrier, louder...see those signs?

Stop them dead, agree with them, and tell them you are not participating, and walk away...even when you know you are right...agree with them...who cares anyway, really?...you already know that you are right...they don't want to know...

Jess642's photo
Mon 07/04/11 02:47 AM
Hmmmm...beauty...is that generic attractiveness within the average concensus?

Or is it the heart, spirit, soul that shines through, that is felt like an aura of incredible perfume surrounding someone?

I have some of the most amazingly beautiful people in my life....they take my breath away being near them...and yet....if I lined up their photos and asked someone else...they would not be generically attractive.

Jess642's photo
Mon 07/04/11 02:40 AM
We all create....thought is energy, emotion is energy...energy once created cannot simply disappear...we are a collective consciousness...be it in a positive and co-creative way, or a destructive way....we are all co-creating.

As to what level/dimension we as material physical beings reside, and where the energy of thought resides, I feel that energy affects all levels/dimensions...

...and the veil between dimensions is definitely thinning in places.

1 2 3 4 6 8 9 10 24 25