Community > Posts By > Mary_Malone

no photo
Wed 05/18/16 03:36 AM
I became an organ donor. You inspired me. Just sad to admit that your face is as dishevelled as Freddie Mercury's face got. And there I was, thinking that it was just you anyway, because you always were very thin. You helped me through a lot of things. The least I owe you is one of my organs. As creepy as that sounds. laugh. Just a shame some don't believe anything until they see it for themselves. Now my relatives understand why I'm tearing up at any mention of you.

no photo
Sun 05/15/16 12:36 PM
I think death is too much of an easy get-out clause. Slow torture would be far more effective. This means they're very much physically present, while getting what they deserve. devil

no photo
Sun 05/15/16 12:32 PM
I'd change my current home for a different one.

no photo
Sun 05/15/16 12:30 PM
Finding out that someone has cancer. Just wish it wasn't so current.

no photo
Sun 05/15/16 12:22 PM

That I myself choose only to date white English males only as other races do absolutely nothing for me.

I can surely make my own choice who and what I date with out the abuse.

Whatever doesn't turn you on, doesn't turn you on. I find it completely ridiculous and childish, that people can't respect your preferences.

no photo
Sun 05/15/16 12:16 PM
I knew that would be his response, because he hasn't really seen the situation for itself. It's no good just assuming. I'm guessing he was letting steam off, about some other unrelated problem. God forbid if he gets it wrong. Truly.

no photo
Sun 05/15/16 09:50 AM
Edited by Mary_Malone on Sun 05/15/16 09:53 AM
I have to admit, I think your friend is a coward for not at least talking to the woman he had the affair with. Just imagine what she'll be thinking about him. She will think he's a cold man, with no heart. How wouldn't she? After all, he's abandoned her. I wouldn't be surprised if she got with another man so soon. He can't have loved his wife that much, to be having an affair behind her back. Sorry dude, but your friend sounds like trouble. I would just listen to what he has to say about the whole thing, but I'd leave it at that. He created his own mess. I wouldn't bother giving him advice. He sounds like the common denominator in this mess. Two women on the go at once-not good.

no photo
Sun 05/15/16 09:24 AM
I am. What gets me, is how quick you were to cut contact with me, all because I wasn't well. That isn't a nice trait to have. It just shows how selfish you are. Just because you had a lot of bad luck in life, it doesn't mean it's still always going to happen.

no photo
Sun 05/15/16 09:20 AM
I don't understand. If someone decides to end all communication, why go back for more? Are they trying to make things worse for themselves? I see the true irony of it. And I had no choice but to stop communicating with this person, because they were the one who decided that. I just took it in good faith. So because I'm not crying about it to them, they want to stay texting over the phone. What kind of response were they expecting? You can't expect nothing from nothing.

no photo
Thu 05/05/16 03:07 PM
Dear ex,

It's nice that you've invited me to your birthday party tomorrow. Just don't do that stupid thing, where you check your hair in the mirror. It's annoying. It makes you look vain. You do it every ten minutes. I'm surprised I stick around that long. laugh

no photo
Thu 05/05/16 07:43 AM

LoL. Yup. Knew a girl like that in high school. I just discontinued hanging with her.

rofl

no photo
Thu 05/05/16 07:37 AM
I should find somewhere more suitable to live. When certain male friends can't take no for an answer, then you know it's the right time to leave.

no photo
Thu 05/05/16 07:26 AM
Edited by Mary_Malone on Thu 05/05/16 07:31 AM
I admit, I have had certain bothersome men, trying to flirt with me, yet I felt no attraction to them. Yet they try to come back for more rejection. They're setting themselves up for failure. And they are annoying. Those ones. laugh. I can't see to all their problems. I told one to tell his community nurse about his problems. Any excuse to try and bother me, it seems. I make it clear that I'm not attracted to them. This can't be classed as bragging, because I just want rid of them. I think I'll hire a security gaurd to live with me. laugh. This wouldn't happen if I still lived in the care home, because I was more secure in there. Goodness me. It might be raining men, but not one's that I actually care to spend time with. They're just friends, but even then it's risky. Where's a good safeguarding team when you need one? Pretend I'm dead. laugh

no photo
Thu 05/05/16 07:08 AM
Edited by Mary_Malone on Thu 05/05/16 07:13 AM

Everyone on dating sites say they're are funny, good company, sociable, good listeners/conversationalists, respectful, bladiblablar.

I would probably put that I'm sociable, but not any of the other things you listed. I at least want men to know that I'm talkative.

If you truly are all that, then why do you (have to) resort to dating sites to find dates/a partner?
Why can't you find one in real life? Or do you?

I couldn't help laughing at this particular question, because a friend of mine, boasts how he's so brilliant, yet he finds it unfathomable, why he always gets rejected by women. If only he knew. :eyeroll:.

I wouldn't ever go around thinking I'm all that. I'd leave that kind of opinion up to the man. The day I start claiming I'm all that and a bag of chips, is the day someone should put me on a 5150 hold, in a psychiatric hospital.

Just wondering if it's a myth that you only find "left-overs" online. I don't really believe that myth myself ...
But still ... if you are truly such a great catch ... men/women should be falling at your feet? So what the heck are you doing here?

Ha ha. I don't get men falling at my feet. If only. I just go by wherever life takes me at the time.

-Do people not socialize enough anymore to find someone in real life?
-Are their practical reasons?
-Or are many ppl on dating sites "leftovers" after all?

I do socialize in real life. It's just that either they are already married, or constantly bringing up their ex.

About the "leftovers" thing, we all become someone's leftovers at some point.

*Not getting at Mingle per say, so "I'm here for the forums" is not what I'm interested in, lol*

Well, each to their own. Maybe they feel lonely. When you live on your own, you sometimes find yourself wanting to talk, when your friends have already gone to sleep. Especially when it gets to around 9pm.

Another reason for some being on here might be, that their physically disabled, and find it difficult getting out of the home.,to go outside and meet others. Some might have mental illnesses. Some would rather talk online, because being outside truly bugs them, especially if they're autistic to some degree.

Funny that we never consider whether they have anything holding them back, from dating offline.

no photo
Wed 05/04/16 07:57 AM
I seem to have a suicidal tv remote. One time, it was next to my kitchen sink. It dived into the washing-up bowl. Then the bar of soap also decided to take a jump. I can't win. I think my household items don't seem to like me. laugh.

no photo
Wed 05/04/16 07:50 AM
rofl Good one.

If you think about it, gas and air have a better effect, and quicker effect, than getting drunk.

It made me remember when I was walking a friend home, from hospital. A policeman came up to us, and said to her "Excuse me, love, have you been drinking?". This just made her laugh even more. She'd just had gas and air. That's all it was. She must have seemed drunk to everyone else. Well regardless of me explaining to him, why she was walking a bit wobbly, he still did a breath test on her. Then when the results came up with nothing, his face was a picture. She pointed at him, and said "That's what you get for not believing her". Then he laughed and sent us on our way.

no photo
Wed 05/04/16 07:26 AM
Don't you hate it, when you're sitting with a group of friends, trying to have a laugh, and there's always that one person, who puts a dampner on it?

no photo
Wed 05/04/16 07:23 AM
It's different if the person saying it is mentally ill. At least then, I know they didn't mean it.

no photo
Wed 05/04/16 07:15 AM
I'd just say "Fair enough!" and I'd shrug my shoulders.

There was only one time someone had said it to me. He was in his usual schizophrenic grumpy mood, so I forgave him for it. He came up to me crying because he didn't mean to actually say it. I knew that he was a good person. I just gave him a hug and told him that it's alright.

no photo
Tue 05/03/16 06:35 AM
Trying to write a heart-warming poem for someone who has cancer. I want to make him smile.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10