Community > Posts By > Blossom

Blossom's photo
Thu 06/02/16 10:12 PM
Sorry, Jesus will always be Lord to me.

Blossom's photo
Thu 06/02/16 10:07 PM
Great advice from Igor Frankensteen. It is so refreshing seeing such great advice to this person who was clearly having a moment to put his life right. RedRoverLB you are doing the right thing by law, be proud of youself for making a good decision.

Blossom's photo
Thu 06/02/16 09:57 PM
I agree, that is hilarious. I always forget where I park my car. One day I was trying to get into my car unsuccessfully when I realised it was identical to my car but a few years newer.

Blossom's photo
Thu 06/02/16 09:52 PM
Are there any real men on here or are they all scammers. I have exposed about 20 of them.

Blossom's photo
Thu 06/02/16 06:19 PM
TMommy you are simply delightful to read. You do have wisdom and have passed this on. I am positive it will help.

One thing not mentioned that has healed me is forgiveness. If you think about the person or action you give it power. Take away that power by releasing it and forgiving. It set me free from a traumatic childhood and things in my adulthood to the point that I do not think about it anymore and I live in the freedom of my today. Forgiveness unlocks the prison of bitterness. It worked for me. All the best.

Blossom's photo
Thu 06/02/16 06:07 PM
So am I.

Blossom's photo
Thu 06/02/16 06:05 PM
Golden State Warriors

Blossom's photo
Wed 06/01/16 04:05 PM

Blossom's photo
Tue 05/31/16 06:46 PM
To think you are ugly or repulsive needs to be addressed. If you really think this then you need professional help and counselling. If your are doing any form of self harm seek help immediately. No-one can help you on here if you really believe this. No amount of lovely comments are going to change the body image you have. You may have a body dysmorphia. Please seek help.

Blossom's photo
Mon 05/30/16 05:11 PM
She is probably pulling your leg. How do you know she is real and exists? Could be someone pulling a prank. Aim for someone your own age as you know this is a waste of time and will get no where. I once played games with a scammer for a bit of fun to annoy them because they are criminals breaking the law in fraudulent activity. I got him to meet me close to where I live for a coffee. He did not know I lived close by. He did not show up and I enjoyed a cup of coffee, cake and read the paper. Then I blasted him. The next email he was in the army overseas. Someone got their wires crossed. Exposed him and reported him. Gone from site. It was hilarious to catch them at their own game. You be careful though and don't play games with this disgusting adulterer.

Blossom's photo
Mon 05/30/16 05:04 AM
OKC choked in the last 5 minutes of the last game to lose and take it to game 7. Golden State Warriors handle playoff pressure to a higher degree. Klay and Steph have to be on and Andrew Bogut must give all. Westbrooke needs to be shut down by the quickest player defensively and Igoudala needs to take KD. Barbosa is not a crunch time player as he has too many turn overs. Warriors has a better bench to go to. With the Golden State fans going crazy I hope they win.

When Michael Jordan played it was a different game. Jordan's era were more physical and aggressive. There has yet to be another Jordan as he created so many of the moves you see now. We saw things we had never seen before. Now others are doing it. There has yet to be a more creative and phenomenal player as Jordan. Iverson was close but not close enough.

Blossom's photo
Mon 05/30/16 04:46 AM
Weirdest thing I have ever read.

Blossom's photo
Sun 05/29/16 09:29 PM
I live in Australia and most men I get messages from are from overseas wanting to relocate. They have all proven to be scammers. I am highly intelligent so I wait until they take the bait then expose them. Not one has ever been able to get me off site. Their spelling and grammar is exceptionally poor and ohhhhhh they fall in love with you in 13 hours? What an absolute joke.

1 3 Next