Community > Posts By > Blossom

Blossom's photo
Mon 11/07/16 11:49 PM
We all have different belief systems and world views. Atheists have a belief system and world view also such as a maggot ridden body when you die. That was said in this forum. There is nothing more off putting than someone being nasty, rude, disrespectful and lacking in insight as to bully their way of thinking through 45 pages. There is no debate here just a dominating force to antagonise christian beliefs or other beliefs in God. If you are debating God then where is Satan. Why don't you discuss Satan then to have a fair debate.

Blossom's photo
Mon 11/07/16 08:43 PM
Edited by Blossom on Mon 11/07/16 08:44 PM
Cannot believe this went on for 45 pages. Easy answer. You will find out the truth when you die. All the best.

Blossom's photo
Mon 11/07/16 08:26 PM
I would change your profile statement. You have said nothing about your interests. Focus on what your interests are first. You can say you are self employed without giving away your financial status. If you make a connection through this and she has no idea of your financial situation then she probably is interested in you and not your buisness. That can come later as she might be wealthy herself and playing it safe. Trust is thus established that money is not the drawcard.

Blossom's photo
Thu 09/15/16 12:42 AM
y girls? Girls are xx chromosomes and men xy chromosones. So does the irritation come from part of the xy? rofl

Blossom's photo
Wed 09/14/16 11:01 PM
Not superstitious and do not believe in superstition. Guess it comes down to who or what you believe controls your life. Also look up where superstition originated and I think you will be surprised.

Blossom's photo
Tue 09/13/16 02:28 AM
For me I came out of a domestic violence situation. My two sons were my priority so they received all my attention for 12 years and I did not date. I was single for 12 years and loved it. Time to heal, time to become the person I was created to be, time to be rid of all fear and mostly time to love my boys. They have turned into wonderful young men smart, articulate, educated, motivated, living their dreams and respectful of all people especially women. With my job done and the boys living their own lives the season has changed. New season and new horizons and the thought of a partner feels right. So much I want to do and experience with a beautiful man. I love communicating with males and hearing their interpretations of things compared to women. Also that bond and touch that when given generously cannot be explained. Love is wonderful with the right person.

Blossom's photo
Mon 09/12/16 06:27 PM
So when did the word marriage become a dirty word. How sad we have made what marriage should be and that includes the governments interference. Oh wait, it is Mingle2 now I get it.

Blossom's photo
Sat 09/10/16 05:06 PM
Faithsummer I received the biggest shock of my life dating after being single for 12 years. I had two sons to raise and an exhusband who had been violent. I knew it was my loving responsibility to give my boys all my time. So the 12 years flew by. Loved being single. Had wonderful supportive friends who were all married. The men were my sons role models on how a good marriage should be. Now they are young adults, still living at home as at university, but have their own lives. They have turned into great young men but my eldest decided it was time for me to start dating as he did not want me to be alone when they left home to conquer the world and pursue their dreams. Try online dating he said!!! Did not like the idea but for a year now I have been off and on the roller coaster of online dating. I believe what all the women have written so far is true. I am very particular because I do know now what man suits me and can spot a con artist anywhere. Thank-you to the two lovely men and their thoughts. So now I become accustomed to scammers, sexual predators and married men passing off as single men with models as their profile. It is a different world. But as long as you follow the security advice, you remain safe. I do not go to pubs or bars or concerts (have hearing aids now, lol). I have learned to cut through the rubbish and there are some true gentleman out there. The forums can be a great way to start to recognise and enjoy the fun connection. But yes, at our age the field is narrower. Try not to be too horrified like I was at the beginning. The dating world has changed. I have had one real connection that went for 2 months but relocation was an issue. We Skyped dated. It was a great means if far away and you can see them and that they are real. Hang in there. All the best to you all.

Blossom's photo
Thu 09/08/16 11:54 PM
What a great forum. Simple humour. I could not stop laughing. Well done. Send more. Laughter is the best medicine. rofl laugh

Blossom's photo
Sat 09/03/16 05:39 PM
Edited by Blossom on Sat 09/03/16 05:41 PM
What adult talks are you looking for because if it is the dirty talk then dont bring your filth to the forums. Go find a perverted site. Why only women? I encourage the men to bring their thoughts into this phantom person with no photo's world.

Blossom's photo
Tue 08/30/16 03:09 AM
I thought this was a nice post of apology which it was. Apology was accepted. Leave it at that and don't bring in filth talk for no reason at all. Looks like some just enjoy the attention by being provocative. Old and boring.yawn yawn yawn

Blossom's photo
Sat 08/27/16 04:52 PM
Edited by Blossom on Sat 08/27/16 04:56 PM
Junetwo, well done. I tried to respond to your post but it never works as it is supposed to.

I agree well said. I have had two sent to me both after I said they were too young for me. When I got the first one from some feral overseas I had to get out my microscope to see what it was.laugh laugh laugh With the second one I thought it was him giving me the finger and I thought how rude, you are my sons age rant Then I realised it was a tiny, tiny little penis.yawn yawn yawn Don't worry I reported both but not before I told them of their pitiful size that would never pleasure any woman. It is creepy and a disgusting sign of the age we are in. I managed to find that you could modify the age you want to contact you. Changed it to the age group of the real men that were older and more my age. WOW no more idiotic messages from boys overseas and no more dirty pictures. So far more respectful. By the way this only my experience so do not go all ballistic on me young men as I know some of you are decent.

Blossom's photo
Sat 08/27/16 04:38 PM

Message to those who do... THEY ARE NOT. They do not turn us on. They just tell us you are a creep.

Blossom's photo
Fri 08/26/16 06:28 PM
Thanks for explaining. I had a feeling that it may be something like that. But was horrified to see that video. How cruel. Let he/she that has not sinned cast the first stone. Maybe you could also write, let he/she that has not sinned throw the first person off the building. Very, very sad.

Blossom's photo
Fri 08/26/16 06:23 PM

What is this video. I can see it is someone falling with camera in action, I think. What is the reason for this video and what is the point being made, especially in relation to the topic post?

ALL FIVE major religions are against/ forbid homosexuality.
But only, ONE will KILL over it, & that is MUSLIM.
And the Quran, even says how the death penalty should be carried out. They are to be thrown off cliffs.
(If a cliff isn't available, then buildings, riverbank etc are used.. Yes, this day & age)

Hence the video...

Blossom's photo
Fri 08/26/16 01:37 AM
Where did ardit12 go???? He started this thread then disappeared. Someone mentioned he started another one. Must not have liked what he heard. I am from Australia and we have issues as well with illegal immigrants. They pay all their money and risk their families lives in terrible boats that end up sinking or our water security has to go and try and save them. Anyway don't really want to go there as very political. I actually just wanted to say how much I enjoyed reading the entire post and thread. Sometimes the thread moved slightly in another direction but that is okay. People enjoy having their voice heard. Sometimes I laughed a lot, yes you guys and gals are funny, sometimes I pondered and sometimes thought provoking. Well done everyone.

Blossom's photo
Thu 08/25/16 09:36 PM
I am pertaining this to RebelArchers video.

Blossom's photo
Thu 08/25/16 09:35 PM
What is this video. I can see it is someone falling with camera in action, I think. What is the reason for this video and what is the point being made, especially in relation to the topic post?

Blossom's photo
Tue 08/23/16 03:19 AM
Just a fart? Get ready there will be morning breath, smells, body odour, sweating, sniffing, picking your nose when you think no-ones watching, no make-up for the woman, bed hair, snoring and so much more. We are human and our bodies are made a certain way. This is where you find out what sought of foundation your relationship is built on, fantasy or reality.

Blossom's photo
Sun 08/21/16 07:59 PM
Thank-you to Seakolony for explaining the different cultural meaning for the word smack. Many apologies for the misunderstanding. You are a lovely lady for taking the time to message and explain. Good on you. Sorry I could find how to delete my post.

Previous 1 3