Community > Posts By > hbrooks747

no photo
Sat 07/02/16 05:48 PM
Anybody got a crazy 4th of July story?

no photo
Fri 06/17/16 11:16 PM
Game 7. My prediction was Cleveland in 6. So I have to stay with Cleveland, but to win 3 straight against the defending champs is a lot to ask. Lebron is probably going to have to another 40 point performance if Cleveland is going to win.

no photo
Tue 06/14/16 11:23 PM
Nobody took a stone cold stunner like the rock. I also liked when he would ask people what there name was then right before they answered he would pull the mic back and say it doesn't matter what your name is. The fued between the nation of domination and DX was great. When DX came out and impersonated the nation of domination that was funny as hell.

no photo
Sun 06/05/16 08:58 PM
Golden State dominated game 2. My prediction is not looking good. I thought LeBron would come out with something to prove, but Cleveland has fallen flat on their face. Maybe going back to Cleveland will turn things around for them. They say a series doesn't start until the home team loses.

no photo
Sun 06/05/16 12:03 AM
All 3 Randy Coture vs Chuck Liddel, any Matt Hughes fight. I loved the fact that everyone knew what Matt Hughes was going to do, but they couldn't stop him. Anderson Silva was fun to watch. I remember the way he man handle Rich Franklin and when he knocked out Chris Leben. Liddel vs Rampage was great because Chuck was looking unstoppable going into that fight. He was knocking everyone out. There are tons of other fights that come to mind as well, but I will stop there

no photo
Sat 06/04/16 11:46 PM
Even though I am too young to realize the impact Ali had. I have heard so much about his greatest in the ring and his courage outside the ring. He is the greatest boxer of all time and one of the greatest athletes of all time. I wish I could have been alive to see him in the ring. I have seen some of his classic matches, but its not the same as seeing them live. Watching all the build to the match. All the great interviews with Howard Cosell.

Muhammad Ali was, is, and will always be the greatest.

R.I.P. Champ.

no photo
Fri 06/03/16 10:24 AM
Golden State looked good in game 1 despite Steph Curry having a bad shooting night

no photo
Mon 05/30/16 11:11 PM
Cleveland vs Golden State who do you think will? Also who do you think will be the finals MVP?

I will take Cleveland in 6. I think Lebron wants to prove to everyone that he is the true MVP of the league. However I will be rooting for Golden State. I can't cheer for a rivial of the Bulls.

no photo
Mon 05/30/16 08:24 PM
Golden State vs Cleveland rematch of last years final.

no photo
Mon 05/30/16 04:46 PM
Do you rock the goggles when you ball?

no photo
Mon 05/30/16 04:18 PM
How are you related? The grant's are becoming a great basketball family. You had Horase and Harvey. Harvey's son looks like he is going to be a great player. I wanted to say his name is Jerian. I know he played for Notre Dame.

no photo
Mon 05/30/16 04:01 PM
I remember things from my childhood better than I remember yesterday. I still remember Dan Majerle raining 3's in game 3. I remember after John Paxton hit the 3 to give the Bulls the lead in game 6. Kevin Johnson got a great look that ended up being blocked by horase grant.

no photo
Mon 05/30/16 02:41 PM
I was a huge fan of wrestling as a kid. I was lucky enough to grow up during
the attitude era. Also during the Monday night wars between the WWF and WCW. Each organization trying to push the envelope made for great tv. My favorite wrestler was Bret Hart a close second was Stone Cold, but there were a lot of great wrestlers in that era. You really couldn't make a bad pick.

no photo
Mon 05/30/16 01:59 PM
I was born in 87. So I was 6.

no photo
Mon 05/30/16 01:46 PM
The first championship run by the bulls I remember is the 93 championship against Phoenix, but Jordan is an icon in Chicago and everyone knows Jordan's moments.

no photo
Mon 05/30/16 12:13 PM
I couldn't agree more. I remember as a kid going to the playground with my friends and trying to recreate all of Jordan's game winners and great shots. The layup against Lakers where he switched hands in mid-air, the shot against Cleveland, the game winner agaist Utah. Mike was amazing. No insult to Kobe, Lebron, or Steph, but M.J. was on another level.

When Michael Jordan played it was a different game. Jordan's era were more physical and aggressive. There has yet to be another Jordan as he created so many of the moves you see now. We saw things we had never seen before. Now others are doing it. There has yet to be a more creative and phenomenal player as Jordan. Iverson was close but not close enough.

no photo
Sun 05/29/16 07:49 PM
I do, being from the south suburbs of Chicago. I grew up watching those 90s Bulls teams. I miss those days. When the Bulls drafted D-Rose I thought the Bulls were going to be contenders every year. Then he suffered that knee injury then another knee injury, and I think he lost his heart. Now he is only interested in the money. It is a shame because he had the potential to be one of the best.

no photo
Sun 05/29/16 07:14 PM
I think we got lucky with this match up. You got 2 of the best point guards in the league going at it, and what makes it so great is they have contrasting styles. Is it better to be able to rain 3's from any where on the court or is it better to attack the basket. I am not ready to compare it to the 90s. The East has been a joke for a while now. You have Lebron James and whatever team has him is going to the finals.

no photo
Sun 05/29/16 03:01 PM
Game 7 tomorrow. It has the making of an instant classic.

no photo
Tue 05/24/16 11:08 PM
I was surprised when OKC beat the spurs. I didn't think they had a shot against golden state. I know OKC has 2 of the best players in the league, but golden state won 73 games and they have the reigning MVP in Steph Curry. Now that OKC is up 3 games to 1. There are going to be a lot of people coming out and saying they had OKC from the start.

Previous 1