Community > Posts By > mg1959

no photo
Fri 02/27/15 11:03 PM
Edited by mg1959 on Fri 02/27/15 11:07 PM
Hi Kids

I was working on a video a couple months ago and started thinking about all of you here and the fun we have had through the years,
then yesterday the promo was posted and again thought about some of the other audio related youtubes that have been made by members here.

We should make a list of them sometime, so others could get a kick out of what the members are up to.

I'm not in this video but think it's pretty funny in a naughty audio kind of way. It a promo that kicks off our up coming series that will of course be on youtube with me and some musical guest as well as the Get Tune! Girls and Harold the host.

hope all of you are doing really well and wish I had the time to hang out, but you know how that goes

love you guys take care of each other

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rufEnsVR_eE

michael

no photo
Fri 05/30/14 11:32 PM
I would say if you chose money you haven't had love yet.

no photo
Fri 05/30/14 11:12 PM
Hi Pam and Sherrie

love back at ya :)

no photo
Thu 05/29/14 10:07 PM
One step at a time love, that's all you need, one step at a time.

much love Pam!

no photo
Thu 05/29/14 10:02 PM
wow

no photo
Thu 05/29/14 09:53 PM
I wish you were here tonight
I have David Gray on the system and it makes me think of you
it's that way for me when I hear soft music
I sit here and you feel close
the other day I smelled you in the breeze
I turned and was greeted with a smile
but it wasn't you my love
still, close enough to make me choke
this silly lump in my throat that never leaves me
never dimmed has my love
even my dearest now looks at me
and says "my God what love"
I'm blessed to be understood
and I as well have learned understanding
the world may turn
but every morning you reach my mind
my soul
but sometimes, sometimes
I would give my life to have your lips next to my ear
no one has ever said the words "good morning" like you
the last thing on my mind
the first thing on my mind
"good morning michael"
the sweetest softest voice God ever created

so the song is over and I must go
but I know with you in my heart the song never really ends
it plays as the skies turn blue
an in the evening when the stars come to look at me

the stars come to look at me

to mia & asa from the one who loves you

no photo
Fri 05/09/14 11:13 PM
To heck with me, I'm just taking notes on who to invite to my next party.

no photo
Fri 05/09/14 01:38 PM
Be You. Nothing like finding out someone is the same person when you know them awhile. Be you from the beginning on.

no photo
Fri 05/09/14 01:29 PM
Hi ((((Sherrie)))) thinking of you!

M&M

no photo
Fri 05/09/14 12:51 PM

But guys have to face it, for a woman who wants the "soft touch", many guys don't know what the soft touch is. Sometimes even their softest moves can be like sand paper to a super sensitive woman. And a guys timing and actions when she is at that moment can be all off. Good thing women know how to fantasize.

Many women don't need to fantasize because there are good men out there who know how to love, pleasure and cherish a lady. The right touch, sensuality, mutual giving. Would never trade that for what a woman thinks she can give.

mg walks in and says "oops sorry" no dig on anyone intended. I've just heard a lot of women complain about their men being a little one sided. But hey next time I hear them say anything, I'll smak em.

Wow. I've heard violence is prevalent in certain types of relationships. Guess your hand is going to be hurting a lot if you are going to smack anyone who complains about their significant other. In case you haven't noticed. None of the ones posting in here are complaining about their man, but I wonder why you feel the need to be concerned with what women think about their men?

Actually it was my girlfriends idea to write the first post. She likes to come up on mingle with me sometimes. She just thought the OP had a good point that reflected the way a lot of girls feel. We know a lot of girl couples so these types of talks come up. Now if you'll excuse me I must go beat her. She made me put that in too.

no photo
Fri 05/09/14 08:12 AM
Sup!

no photo
Fri 05/09/14 08:11 AM

But guys have to face it, for a woman who wants the "soft touch", many guys don't know what the soft touch is. Sometimes even their softest moves can be like sand paper to a super sensitive woman. And a guys timing and actions when she is at that moment can be all off. Good thing women know how to fantasize.

Many women don't need to fantasize because there are good men out there who know how to love, pleasure and cherish a lady. The right touch, sensuality, mutual giving. Would never trade that for what a woman thinks she can give.

mg walks in and says "oops sorry" no dig on anyone intended. I've just heard a lot of women complain about their men being a little one sided. But hey next time I hear them say anything, I'll smak em.

no photo
Thu 05/08/14 12:56 AM

no photo
Sat 05/03/14 11:52 AM

Hi to aliens.

waving (((((mg))))) so good of you to add me to the list.. I'm typically in the 'oversight' category!! :laughing:

gather life is keepin you busy?? hope all is well with you my dear flowers

HI to EVERYone.. that should cover it fer moi :wink:

Hi-ya-beautiful!

no photo
Sat 05/03/14 11:50 AM
I say we throw a coin in that jukebox and kick up some heels.

no photo
Sat 05/03/14 11:46 AM
Howdy Scoob

hope all is good :-)

no photo
Sat 05/03/14 11:44 AM
haven't had one yet

no photo
Sat 05/03/14 03:46 AM
I guess it's a miracle, I call it getting pinched and poked and elbowed a lot.

no photo
Sat 05/03/14 03:39 AM
Hi Pam, stopped by to see what's up and saw this. So this sounds like really good news. Did they say what is next, or need to wait on some results?

love and prayers

no photo
Sat 05/03/14 03:26 AM

Sex?

hang on

hun do we have sex?

next question please :)
laughing .. Was that a no then

She's laughing with you, or at me, one of the two :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25