Community > Posts By > CaveMan_27

CaveMan_27's photo
Tue 01/26/10 09:33 PM
I hear all of you...it's been 6 years since my ex and I broke up and I'm still trying to get past the self esteem beatings she gave me...I gave her everything I could give and she greedily sucked all the passion from my sole...I can't bring myself to get close to anyone for fear that the next person I let in will only do the same...I think I need a shrink...or some good meds...

CaveMan_27's photo
Tue 01/26/10 07:57 PM
First of all, this is probably the best thread I've ever seen, on this site or any others...it sounds like everyone is being honest for once...for the most part anyway...

Well, I started to spell out all of my turn off qualities but it started to get too depressing...so here are just a few:

I'm indecisive
I'm lazier then I should be
I have a general fear of getting close to anyone
I've lost my passion for life as I've gotten older (wish I could find it again, I was a very passionate person)

Like I said there's more but it hurt too much seeing it out in front of me...

Once again...props to all that had the 8alls to be truthful and honest...

CaveMan_27's photo
Mon 10/26/09 05:26 PM
I just got back from my hunting trip and thought I'd reply to a hunting thread...I got my antelope!!...I'll be eating good for a while...he made me work for him though...two days of hunting and stalking...200 yrd shot, clean kill, man I love hunting...

CaveMan_27's photo
Mon 10/26/09 03:18 PM
A big night shirt with a whole lot of not much under that. drool So hot! love But it really doesn't matter too much, if she's sexy, I'd take her wrapped in anything or nothing.

CaveMan_27's photo
Tue 10/13/09 01:18 PM
I've been single for 6 years now...I was too fearful to look for the first 3, started looking too close to home for 2(female friends, bars & work)...gave up for a year...and then started looking again about 3 months ago...and truthfully, these dating sites have been a bit of a let down...or maybe it's just my perception of what they were suppose to be...whoa

CaveMan_27's photo
Wed 10/07/09 12:42 PM
Hell yeah, it's about damn time...he'd better be productive after holding out until the last minute...

CaveMan_27's photo
Tue 10/06/09 01:26 PM
A big thunder storm with lots of lightning...

CaveMan_27's photo
Mon 10/05/09 08:21 PM

tears

I don't like the look of that...what is the score???

CaveMan_27's photo
Mon 10/05/09 08:13 PM

malice. (it could be a flavor):tongue:

well that sounds ummm...hot!!devil

CaveMan_27's photo
Mon 10/05/09 07:44 PM

its so frustrating LISTENING to the game, but not being able to SEE it sad explode

You've got me beet...I can't even hear it...frustrated

yeah that should be beAt...my bad...

CaveMan_27's photo
Mon 10/05/09 07:42 PM

its so frustrating LISTENING to the game, but not being able to SEE it sad explode

You've got me beet...I can't even hear it...frustrated

CaveMan_27's photo
Mon 10/05/09 07:40 PM
I can understand that...for me, the meat at the end is the bonus...I just can't get enough of the outdoors...hunting is just another excuse for me get out there and enjoy the things that Nature provides that most people take for granted...happy

CaveMan_27's photo
Mon 10/05/09 07:30 PM

tears Please don't kill bambi's daddy!! tears

laugh laugh

Yeah, I hear that all the time...frustrated ...non-hunters just don't understand the "why" behind hunting...

CaveMan_27's photo
Mon 10/05/09 07:19 PM

And now, for your halftime entertainment....

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Wow...that's a lot better then the Super Bowl halftime shows they put on now...:thumbsup:

CaveMan_27's photo
Mon 10/05/09 07:09 PM

All the hunters are watching the Vikings and Packers.

Yeah, I didn't realize that until I saw auburngirls' post...maybe hunting talk should wait until the middle of the week...slaphead

CaveMan_27's photo
Mon 10/05/09 06:31 PM

Is on NOW! 7-7 1st Quarter

Thanks for the update!! I don't have the game on...I'm rooting for the Pack tonight because Favre (spelling???) beet my 49ers last week...keep um coming please flowerforyou

CaveMan_27's photo
Mon 10/05/09 06:14 PM
Wow, I guess there's not too many hunters out there...thanks for the reply naz06...

CaveMan_27's photo
Mon 10/05/09 06:00 PM
Any hunters out there?...I haven't seen any posting from hunters, so I thought I'd ask...

CaveMan_27's photo
Mon 09/21/09 09:22 AM

Too busy laughing...this ****'s funnyrofl
I never thought of that!ohwell laugh

Yeah, it's a good pick-me-up if you're a little down...frown --> slaphead -->smile2

CaveMan_27's photo
Mon 09/21/09 09:13 AM
Too busy laughing...this ****'s funnyrofl

Previous 1