Community > Posts By > TheLonelyWalker

TheLonelyWalker's photo
Fri 01/23/09 03:31 PM
I wanna smooch a gorgeous lady from Idaho who know.
She is a cutie, sad thing i'm down here in South America.
Another smooch to that lovely lady in Detroit.
BTW you girls are freezing, whereas I'm in this tropical paradise, just being freakin happy with a warm weather. Sorry i had to say it.
:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

TheLonelyWalker's photo
Wed 01/21/09 11:45 AM

Do you believe those television evangelists who pray and claim to heal people over the television?

How can people be so gullible? I've seen that on the 700 club. I think they should be taken off the air because of that fraud they are perpetrating.

People must send them lots of money because they are on prime time.

agreed.
but taking them off the air wouldn't be against the infamous freedom of speech?
I mean i totally agree that those things on TV are pure and total BS. However, why do we have to allow other BS such as psychics or tarot readers. I mean it's pretty much the same BS as 700 club.

TheLonelyWalker's photo
Wed 01/21/09 11:39 AM
when one stays with the form, one never knows the deepness.
however, faith should not ever be imposed into people, thus i rest my case.
I just know I'm happy.

TheLonelyWalker's photo
Wed 01/21/09 11:33 AM

Without even reading much of the story I read "Barbarian hordes" which is a christian term allowing their culture to believe we were barbarians because we didn't believe in the same lifestyle or belief system as theres. I say we because I am a German who can follow my family tree all the way to 1147.

My culture are seen as either visigoths or anglo saxens who are in my opinion civilizations who believed in their own rituals and laws to maintain their lifestyles they thought worthy.

It was Christianity who tried to change their lifestyles in the end.

I am sure that there are some acts of peaceful solutions that Christianity have tried, but the numbers are limited compared to the atrocities they commited like any other civilization that existed on this planet.

i would love to know more about the german tribes of the middle ages.
I just wonder how gunless monks or nuns could have ever done any damage to these nordic people?
What I think that what you are talking about is what was done by the roman empire after it became christian. Then the emperors with their personal greed used christianity as a tool to subdue all this barbarian tribes.
So I believe it was the Roman Empire who committed violence against your ancestors, and not the monks i am talking about.

TheLonelyWalker's photo
Wed 01/21/09 11:23 AM

If you find yourself worshiping a doctrine that claims that a God is sending people to eternal damnation for not accepting blood sacrifices as solutions to problems, then you should truly question the morals of that.

who in the world practices blood sacrifices anymore???
that just sounds like the good old argument from the fundies against the Catholic Church.
I have gone to mass since i can remember, and i have never seen any blood whatsoever.
The Catholic Church does not preach that people who don't believe in her doctrine (which is the same my Lord's preaching) are going to hell.
Each person will be saved or condemned not for what he/she believes, but for his/her ability to love.
As my Lord is love in Himself, the person who loves others in the same way they love themselves, they are following my Lord's command, thus, they will be saved by him, even though they don't see my Lord. At some point they will open their eyes.
There is no blood sacrifice whatsoever, the only sacrifice is the sacrifice of love one person can do for another person who he/she loves.
It's not about sacrifices, it's about love. That is the way of my Lord.
Because there is no greater love than giving away ones life for a friend whom one loves.

TheLonelyWalker's photo
Wed 01/21/09 11:15 AM

What do you mean "biased"? Historical resources? I asked you to substantiate your statement which flys in the face of anything ever documented about these Monasteries as it related to science and their repression there of. Are you capable of showing this evidence or not?

Im doing great thanks. Hope you and yours are as well.

A case can be made that monasteries almost single-handedly saved western civilization. After centuries of civil war and corruption the Roman Empire slipped away into history when Odoacer deposed the last Roman Emperor in 476AD. Barbarian hordes swept over the west and razed the last vestiges of this once mighty empire, squabbling over its territories and scattered riches. Europe entered what is commonly called "The Dark Ages".
Most major city centers lay in ruins, however, monasteries, because they were remote and hard to access, remained and within them were retained the culture and book knowledge lost everywhere else. Monks relentlessly copied and recopied Greek and Roman manuscripts as well as holy books, thus keeping the kernel of future civilization alive. The monasteries also served as the vanguard of future civilization, for when a monastery was founded, people naturally flocked around it to enjoy its spiritual and material benefits, and very often, this served as the nucleus of a budding town - not a few cities came out of such humble beginnings. Monasteries were often check points for travelers, forts in times of conflict, distribution centers in times of famine, hospitals in times of sickness, neutral grounds for conflicting parties to voice grievances and make pacts as well as being bastions of knowledge and skill.
Certain orders of monks were missionary in spirit and it was they who went out to conquer the barbarians with religion rather than the sword. Through a long organic process, monks actually were heavily responsible for making The Enlightenment possible by civilizing the barbarian tribes whose progeny, in forgotten centuries later, would ironically claim the Church was barbaric. If you ask a Catholic, they call the Dark Ages "The Golden Age of the Church" because the Church acted as the sole light in that dark time, and the monks played a huge role, both strong and resolute, in bringing Faith and civilization back from the brink of extinction in the west.
What is often forgotten is that monks preserved knowledge, were inventors of rudimentary machinery, many alcoholic beverages and types of cuisine, basic science, preserved language and knowledge, tutored pagan chieftains who would begin the royal lineage of kings and the lords of established realms, encouraged agriculture and land development, re-established Latin as a universal language and made connections with one another, thus laying the ground work for a new system of European unity. Reading and writing was not seen as it is today, but was as much a tool as a plane was to a carpenter and a plow to a farmer; the oral transmission of knowledge and traditions was the common way of doing things.
Centuries of struggling for basic survival culminated in a slow recovery that finally bore fruit: civilization gradually reemerged. With civilization came a new leisure class, one that would challenge kings as well as the Church, for though it did not have power or nobility, it had money. This leisure class wanted power and influence and its members desired to have access to and develop the knowledge and ideas the monks had been maintaining for centuries. The Church had established by this time public universities open to those whose discipline was for things of the mind, which usually meant nobles, the emerging middle class and religious. The middle class, with its drive to carve a spot for itself out of medieval Europe, introduced a new aggressive spirit, which manifested itself as humanism in intellectual circles. It rapidly expanded upon ideas and thinking and was quick to harness print in order to disseminate its views far and wide with great alacrity. This sudden influx developed into The Enlightenment. The Enlightenment came to despise the monks for their caution and seeming lack of enthusiasm to push into new ways of thinking and experimentation and it resented that they strove to temper it with their ponderous doctrine and moral considerations. It was ultimately a culture clash more than an issue of Faith, and ultimately, the monks were forgotten and sometimes killed in the revolutions that would later result. The Enlightenment was very much a bourgeois phenomenon, for it did not help the common man; farmers still farmed, tradesmen still plied their trade with very little of what we would call education.
For centuries, the monks coaxed civilization back from the ashes of the Roman Empire. Eventually, a new and safe society emerged that allowed for profitable trade and business, and the monks were discarded. These days, the monks are largely discredited, if they're even mentioned at all. The monks have stuck to their monasteries, as they had in centuries past and as they still do, bastions of the Faith and time capsules of knowledge should the west crumble again. To this day, however, the Enlightenment and its children have forgotten their roots in the ancient monasteries in Europe.

TheLonelyWalker's photo
Wed 01/21/09 11:02 AM

It's so funny.
The fact that a group of people say God does not exist, does not mean he actually does not exist.
I mean they can spend as much money as they want in worthless publicity, however, regardless the fact they believe in God or not, they must have some sort of humanity, why don't they better invest the money in publicity in organizations which fight poberty or cancer, which is better than saying a nonsense such as God does not exist.
Actually, God does not exist for the individual who has lost hope in a better world.
God does not exist for the one who has hate in his/her heart.
There are two classes of atheists, those who simply are atheists, and they let others live (those are worthy people).
The we have those atheists who live their lifes fighting an already lost battle (those are unworthy atheists)

TLW

The fact that a group of people say God does exist, does not mean he actually does exist.

It is silly to spend millions of dollars on church buildings when that money could be used for building homes for the homeless or shelters.

didn't I say the exact same thing?
It's silly to spend millions of dollars and worthless publicity when there are millions hungry and homeless.

TheLonelyWalker's photo
Tue 01/20/09 10:16 PM
Racism won't overcome reality.
Obama is an american citizen who is the president of this great nation.

TheLonelyWalker's photo
Tue 01/20/09 10:08 PM
Very sad experience indeed.
Your father was right, just an ignorant and very stupid man can consider another man less than him just because that other man is black.
The good thing about where i live is that we are so mixed up among white-european people, black people, indigeneous people, arabic people, chinese people. Our race is hispanic, and the beauty of that race is that throug our blood runs a bunch of races run mixed up, thus we don't need to live with the stupidity of racism because we are all one.
God bless Latin America. We are poorer, but not ignorant.

TheLonelyWalker's photo
Tue 01/20/09 09:57 PM

a bunch of girls smooched me.
that is so sweet.

I know the feeling bro

So sweet!bigsmile

what's happening, bro!!!!!!!!

Not much bro

Long time no see

I know. Now I'm far far away from u. But closer to your homeland.

Yes i know

But no matter what...
somos pocos pero locos
QUE VIVA LA RAZA, bro.

TheLonelyWalker's photo
Tue 01/20/09 09:52 PM
when information is biased, it does not matter what the source is. so i don't have any confidence on your sources my friend.
make a little bit of research about the monasteries in the middle ages, and what they did other than praying.
I hope you are doing well (you and your family).

TheLonelyWalker's photo
Tue 01/20/09 09:48 PM

Obama needs to reveal all the evidence he has, as to his natural citizenship. So far he refuses to do so, which only serves to multiply the rumors.

There are few organizations a concerned citizen can donate to, in order to facilitate the discovery of the truth behind Obama's silence.

One of them is obamacrimes.com

It is better to find out now, before we face a military coup on the basis of a sitting president being "illegitimate", as had happen to some banana republics in the past.

OMG this is the biggest bullsh*t i have ever read.
Amazing what racism can do.

TheLonelyWalker's photo
Tue 01/20/09 09:47 PM

The only thing which could have made this inauguration better.

If someone had pushed Cheney's wheelchair down the Capital steps!

laugh laugh laugh laugh :banana: :banana: :banana:

i would have paid to see that.
lol

TheLonelyWalker's photo
Tue 01/20/09 09:44 PM

I am curious...

what has your religion done to make the world a better place?

(not what its originator has done what the religion has done in the originators absense)

basically christianity sustained world culturr, science, and order during the middle ages (or dark ages).
Just to mention one thing.
I'm wondering how many people will be thinking on inquisition, after reading my post, to say how bad christianity is.
what are the odds? lol

TheLonelyWalker's photo
Tue 01/20/09 09:36 PM
It's so funny.
The fact that a group of people say God does not exist, does not mean he actually does not exist.
I mean they can spend as much money as they want in worthless publicity, however, regardless the fact they believe in God or not, they must have some sort of humanity, why don't they better invest the money in publicity in organizations which fight poberty or cancer, which is better than saying a nonsense such as God does not exist.
Actually, God does not exist for the individual who has lost hope in a better world.
God does not exist for the one who has hate in his/her heart.
There are two classes of atheists, those who simply are atheists, and they let others live (those are worthy people).
The we have those atheists who live their lifes fighting an already lost battle (those are unworthy atheists)

TLW

TheLonelyWalker's photo
Tue 01/20/09 09:28 PM

http://briefingroom.thehill.com/2009/01/20/bush-mocked-as-he-arrives-on-inauguration-dais/

The crowd packed on the west side of the Capitol grounds serenaded President Bush in mocking fashion when he took to the inaugural stage alongside Vice President **** Cheney.

"Nah nah nah nah, hey hey, good-bye," a section of the crowd chanted.

The crowd acted completely without class.

really now?
they were expressing the feeling of the vast majority of the nation, and the world in general.
i can't believe there still are some people who talk in favor of that DOG.
Finally, the USA has a person with a vision, not a puppet in the government.

TheLonelyWalker's photo
Tue 01/20/09 09:22 PM

My mommy, just smooched me. yeepers.happy

Sending you lots of warm hugs too

Goshhhhhhhhhh I miss you so much :heart:

I missed u too, mommy.

TheLonelyWalker's photo
Tue 01/20/09 09:22 PM

that is so sweet.

I know the feeling bro

So sweet!bigsmile

Not much bro

Long time no see

i'm planting a big smooch right on TLW

thank u, sweetie. the same for u

TheLonelyWalker's photo
Tue 01/20/09 09:18 PM

that is so sweet.

I know the feeling bro

So sweet!bigsmile

Not much bro

Long time no see

TheLonelyWalker's photo
Tue 01/20/09 09:17 PM
My mommy, just smooched me. yeepers.happy

1 2 4 6 7 8 9 24 25