Community > Posts By > TheLonelyWalker

TheLonelyWalker's photo
Tue 01/20/09 09:14 PM

***Updated Rules***

1. If you get the smooched email, you have to go and smooch 3 other people. They do NOT have to be on your friends list.

2.Please cut and paste message or similar message asking them to come post!

2. Post in the thread who smooched you.

3. You must smooched 3 people per smooched , So if 2 people smooch you, you have go and smooch 6 people.

4. You cannot smooched your smoocher! (well you can but it doesn't count towards your 3)

5. If you haven't been smooched And you want to be smooched , Post your request and watch the smooched's fly!

6. If you choose not to play the game, please just kindly reply through email to those that send you a that you are not playing the game. I understand that you might be getting flooded with emails, however, as the game continues you will be less likely to receive emails to play the game.

7. Please only post on the thread 'smooch' related comments/graphics as this would be congruent with the game. Please refrain from posting anything non-smoochish!!! Thanks!

I think I covered everything! If you guys have any other questions just feel free to email me! Or my lovely assistant, plk1966, the best assistant EVER! Have fun!!!

Thanks! And lots of smooched Tanya

I'll be damned, this is to complicated for me

TheLonelyWalker's photo
Tue 01/20/09 09:12 PM

a bunch of girls smooched me.
that is so sweet.

I know the feeling bro

So sweet!bigsmile

what's happening, bro!!!!!!!!

TheLonelyWalker's photo
Tue 01/20/09 08:32 PM
a bunch of girls smooched me.
that is so sweet.

TheLonelyWalker's photo
Fri 01/02/09 11:25 PM

shades I was hoping you would become a US citizen!waving

I couldn't find an american girl to marry me for money.:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:
very pathetic, I know!!!!!!!

LMAO!!!
Not even a Transgender???

rofl rofl rofl rofl

they messed me up when they overruled gay marriage in California.rofl rofl rofl

TheLonelyWalker's photo
Fri 01/02/09 11:22 PM

Is it just me or does it seem like some people say they are maybe 25, and when you look at their picture they are obviously over the age of 40? I was just wondering if anyone else noticed and if it was weird to you too!

It's stupid to me.
If I'm going to lie, i'm going to do it in the the right way.
Meaning, if i'm going to say 25 at least i'd make the effort to find the picture of somebody who looks 25, and not being so stupidly obvious to post my own picture.

TheLonelyWalker's photo
Fri 01/02/09 11:16 PM

I think its all a bunch of crap !!!!!!!!laugh

a very wise man.:banana:

TheLonelyWalker's photo
Fri 01/02/09 11:15 PM

you will need farther south, by the middle of the world.

... The earth is an (imperfect) sphere. laugh :wink:

:banana:

TheLonelyWalker's photo
Fri 01/02/09 11:12 PM

L.W.

I don't care what you think about some people here. I don't appreciate you hi-jacking this thread with your rants and labeling. You are certainly entitled to your opinions and you are free to express them, but start your own thread. You are off topic and out of line with your bigoted remarks.

offtopic

since when threads are owned?
i'm just expressing an honest opinion after several observations of the behaviors, and I'm just posting my opinions wherever i feel like it.
That is the reason why this is known as a public forum.
Unless it has changed while i have not being here.

The layout and the rules have changed a bit. If you are posting, you are supposed to try to stay on the topic of the thread or conversation, not just jump in and start ranting and causing disruption.

It's only being polite. Do you know how to be polite? You used to be polite. What happened? Are you having a bad day?

Dear unpolite would be saying x-person is rightist christian fundie and y-person is a neofascist nonbeliever.
making a general comment upon my observations and reflection with regard how some people handle these threads is not being unpolite.
It's a mere observation of a fact or set of fact, and not of a person or a set of persons.

TheLonelyWalker's photo
Fri 01/02/09 11:09 PM

shades I was hoping you would become a US citizen!waving

I couldn't find an american girl to marry me for money.:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:
very pathetic, I know!!!!!!!

TheLonelyWalker's photo
Fri 01/02/09 11:08 PM

smitten What do you think is the "BIGGEST NO NO" on a first date?smitten

when the person i'm dating thinks she is some sort of queen.

Hey stranger! What about princesses? or members of parliment?

well darling i can make an exception with you, but you are gonna need to fly far far beyond your kingdom.

Well this princess already has her "happily ever-after"...but Id love to leave here to go south! I need a vaca in the sun. Im sick of walking through 40 inches of snow everyday!

florida is a good place to be, yet you won't find me there anymore.

oh?!?!

you will need farther south, by the middle of the world.

TheLonelyWalker's photo
Fri 01/02/09 11:05 PM
It seems I'm pissing off people.
oops I did it again.

TheLonelyWalker's photo
Fri 01/02/09 11:04 PM
Edited by TheLonelyWalker on Fri 01/02/09 11:17 PM

L.W.

I don't care what you think about some people here. I don't appreciate you hi-jacking this thread with your rants and labeling. You are certainly entitled to your opinions and you are free to express them, but start your own thread. You are off topic and out of line with your bigoted remarks.

offtopic

since when threads are owned?
i'm just expressing an honest opinion after several observations of the behaviors, and I'm just posting my opinions wherever i feel like it.
That is the reason why this is known as a public forum.
Unless it has changed while i was not here. (I hate when i messed up with usage and the grammar)

TheLonelyWalker's photo
Fri 01/02/09 11:02 PM
Edited by TheLonelyWalker on Fri 01/02/09 11:06 PM

in civil conversation.

does not exist around here most of the times.
being in the middle of rightist chrstian fundies and neofascist nonbelievers.

Who's a "rightest"? Do you know my politics?
And if you're going to disparage other Christians (assuming you are one), you could at least spell "Christian" correctly.
God bless brother!flowerforyou

not rightest, but rightist.

All the same...Since you're distinguishing yourself so blatently from me as a Christian, I'd at least appreciate that you not take the tact that you're "Holier than thou". It's statements like the recent ones you've opined that make it harder to convince folks that my personal God is a loving and forgiving one. It only adds fuel to the fire for you to label and judge.

did i mention your name (or screename) as rightist fundie christian?
It seems that you labeled yourself.
I just said some rightist fundie christians without being specific as to the person, the same thing with regard the neofascist nonbelievers who show up from time to time in these forums.

The inference was that those in this particular forum, at this particular time are such...
It helps nothing to make such judgements, to any of us, pro OR con...

yet, you don't get me. I have been here for almost 2 years. In that period of time I have seen a lot. All my comments are always a generalization with regard the people and their comments in these forums, and not specificly to this moment and the people who are posting at this time.

I will pray for you that you find wisdom and peace to be a good fisher of men through the Holy Spirit LW.

prayers are always needed and appreciated.

TheLonelyWalker's photo
Fri 01/02/09 11:01 PM

The inference was that those in this particular forum, at this particular time are such...

I agree. If the inference was not that of those in this particular thread, then why should it be mentioned at all? It was not on topic.

LW, if you want to blow off some steam, start a thread about what is bothering you.

actually i have hell of a backache, what should i do?

TheLonelyWalker's photo
Fri 01/02/09 10:59 PM

well darling i can make an exception with you, but you are gonna need to fly far far beyond your kingdom.

Well this princess already has her "happily ever-after"...but Id love to leave here to go south! I need a vaca in the sun. Im sick of walking through 40 inches of snow everyday!

florida is a good place to be, yet you won't find me there anymore.

TheLonelyWalker's photo
Fri 01/02/09 10:57 PM

in civil conversation.

And if you're going to disparage other Christians (assuming you are one), you could at least spell "Christian" correctly.

All the same...Since you're distinguishing yourself so blatently from me as a Christian, I'd at least appreciate that you not take the tact that you're "Holier than thou". It's statements like the recent ones you've opined that make it harder to convince folks that my personal God is a loving and forgiving one. It only adds fuel to the fire for you to label and judge.

I just said some rightist fundie christians without being specific as to the person, the same thing with regard the neofascist nonbelievers who show up from time to time in these forums.

yet, you don't get me. I have been here for almost 2 years. In that period of time I have seen a lot. All my comments are always a generalization with regard the people and their comments in these forums, and not specificly to this moment and the people who are posting at this time.

TheLonelyWalker's photo
Fri 01/02/09 10:56 PM

in civil conversation.

I find that kind of labeling quite distasteful and judgmental.

And rude and arrogant actually.

Sincerely, my most honest thought, after seeing all what i have seen in these forums.

So be it then. huh

I still sincerely find that kind of labeling (of anyone) quite distasteful, judgmental, rude and arrogant ~~ even though it is your "honest thought."

Not to mention it sounds rather general and bigoted.

OK, you are entitled to your opinion, as I'm entitled to mine. It's plainly what I think about some people here.

TheLonelyWalker's photo
Fri 01/02/09 10:53 PM
Giovanotti - serenata rap

TheLonelyWalker's photo
Fri 01/02/09 10:52 PM

TheLonelyWalker's photo
Fri 01/02/09 10:50 PM

in civil conversation.

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 24 25