Community > Posts By > just_a_tx_girl

no photo
Mon 08/13/07 11:04 AM
Yes You can fall in love with two at the same time. Not a good thing and it hurts that you have to decide on who wins and who loses. This is why I will only date one at a time and not like 2 or three all at once. Only happened to me once and once was enough.

no photo
Mon 08/13/07 08:42 AM
Why is my right eye twitching so much today? lol

I have been working at my job for two years and the engineer's wife calls constantly and always says when I answer the phone, "Can I talk to ____, this is his wife." Not shet! Like after two years I haven't learned your voice by now.

How do I kill this fly that is flying around in my office? grrrrrr

no photo
Mon 08/13/07 07:31 AM
I have a fear of growing older

I love after mowing my yard sitting back with a cold glass of water and looking out over it.

I love my children and worry all the time if they will be ok in this world, will be happy and know that I did the best that I could in raising them.

no photo
Mon 08/13/07 07:21 AM
Never put anything into the internet. They could be there today but gone tomorrow and you are left trying to figure out what you did wrong or what. I wouldn't worry about it and get the attitude of...NEXT!! lol

no photo
Wed 08/08/07 09:08 AM
Welcome!

Hope you enjoy. I am still learning this place myself.

good luck!

no photo
Wed 08/08/07 08:40 AM
Oops I did say interstate didn't I? LOL It was a highway 180 I believe. Ok so I had a blonde moment or just the after effects of this one huge wreck I had. LOL

no photo
Wed 08/08/07 08:03 AM
That actually sounds like a good idea you have there.

I always wear my seatbelt and so do my sons. We don't even pull out until EVERYONE has their seatbelt on. There are kids that are friends of my boys and they will get in and not put it on but in my car the rule is GET IT ON.

I will say I was in an accident one time back before I was so big on wearing seatbelts. If I had been wearing my seatbelt I would not be here today. I went under a 18 wheeler's trailer that had run a stop sign while I was on an interstate. Made a convertible out of my car. If I had my seatbelt on I would not have been able to lay down real quick and it would have held me in place.

So I go both ways on the seatbelt thing. But I do agree that if they weren't making so much money on these tickets and such they would have already made something that would make sure you had it on. They make cruise control, why not something like this?

no photo
Tue 06/12/07 02:21 PM
My comment was for Kenny since he said that not to you. :-)

no photo
Tue 06/12/07 02:08 PM
That wasn't nice.

That would be like me saying all men are jokes when only one or two
proved to be.

no photo
Tue 06/12/07 11:23 AM
Burleson Texas here!!

no photo
Mon 04/16/07 08:09 PM
I totally agree. I have met up with people and then never hear from
them again and it leaves me wondering what the heck!?!?! Would be nice
to know that they just weren't interested instead of wondering if they
were just abducted by aliens or hit by a bus.