Community > Posts By > scttrbrain

scttrbrain's photo
Tue 06/30/09 04:29 PM

Guys, let's keep the actual phone number out of the forums, OK?

I ran the number on Google, got a whole list of sites where people are complaining about unsolicited calls from that number. It's a newspaper company, all right.

Okay....but it got me results. Thanks guys. I love this place.flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

Kat

scttrbrain's photo
Tue 06/30/09 04:25 PM

http://800notes.com/Phone.aspx/

a newspaper?

Whaaaaat??? A newspaper??? It does show up as Missouri, I mean the area code. I am in Ok. A newspaper? They call me all the time lately. Hmmmmm

Kat

i just did a search and someone mentioned it was the Daily Oklahoman trying to get subscriptions....

Really??? I also got it was southwestern bell provider, landline. That could be, I guess. Wonder why the Oklahoman is calling to get subscriptions from Missouri???

scttrbrain's photo
Tue 06/30/09 04:20 PM

devil I just called in a bomb threatpitchfork

lol lol Dont say that!!!
What are you CRAZY??!

scttrbrain's photo
Tue 06/30/09 04:19 PM

http://800notes.com/Phone.aspx/

a newspaper?

Whaaaaat??? A newspaper??? It does show up as Missouri, I mean the area code. I am in Ok. A newspaper? They call me all the time lately. Hmmmmm

Kat

scttrbrain's photo
Tue 06/30/09 04:15 PM
And, everytime I type it on the pc...it comes out like that. Highlighted with a flag next to it.

scttrbrain's photo
Tue 06/30/09 04:13 PM

How do I look up a phone number that keeps calling me? I dont know if it is a bill collector or not...but I want to know. If they would say who they are I would answer it. Can anyone help me find who it is?
Kat

whitepages.com has a reverse lookup feature, as does zabasearch.com.

I have also had pretty good luck with just typing the number into Google.

It gets a little problematic if it's a cell phone, though,

When I look it up it shows a cell phone picture?

I would answer it if it had a name attached to it. I do not and will not answer someone that cant tell me who they are. They never leave a message. When I was looking it up I found a site that actually had the same number on it..but I click on it and it shows up in skype to make a call through them. My son calls from skype, but I have his number?

scttrbrain's photo
Tue 06/30/09 04:04 PM
How do I look up a phone number that keeps calling me? I dont know if it is a bill collector or not...but I want to know. If they would say who they are I would answer it. Can anyone help me find who it is?
Kat

scttrbrain's photo
Tue 06/30/09 03:35 PM
Edited by scttrbrain on Tue 06/30/09 03:35 PM
I know that narcotics are tracked here as well. Every single prescription is tracked...and put in a paharnmaceutical database, shared by all to keep track. Keeping patients from over buying and cheating by using several Drs.

I would hate for them to come looking in my house for scripts. They would find stuff I have long forgot about. It was about a year ago I finally went through my never used meds and threw them away. And I did it when we moved as well. I never realized how many really "good" drugs I had til I started throwing them away. Wow.

Shoulda thought about selling them. lol Not...but could have made a small mint. If you looked in some of the crap I had...you would think me to have a drug problem too. Not saying he didn't...but I don't...it would sure be hard to prove it in a court of law. Just made up my mind...my next few days off...I am finding the ones I dont need again and getting rid of them. Don't need anymore problems......again.

Kat

scttrbrain's photo
Tue 06/30/09 02:13 PM

phew..........i was so worried what was in here when i read the title!

rofl rofl rofl Shut uuuuup.

scttrbrain's photo
Tue 06/30/09 02:10 PM

Who admittedly slept in the bed with other peoples children.

So have I......and???

scttrbrain's photo
Tue 06/30/09 11:51 AM

Ain't it funny how this thread slowly just kinda faded away....

I agree, but then nobody responded to my post either. How do we know Jordy isnt lying this time? I can see why he might be, or that someone could have could have coersed him into saying it. First and foremost i would like to know how he acurately described MJ's manhood, has he made any statements on this?

As far as I know...it was never disclosed as to whether he descibed it or not. I mean my gosh....how different are they anyway? A thingy is a thingy...some a little bigger, some a little smaller. Otherwise pretty much the same.

All I rememeber them saying is he "described it", never that he was correct. Didn't Michael let them look? Wouldn't think he would if he was scared. Hell, I could describe it....would that mean anything really??

Kat

scttrbrain's photo
Mon 06/29/09 11:25 AM
Seems june has turned out ot be a bad month for celebrities.
RIP Fred.

Kat

scttrbrain's photo
Mon 06/29/09 11:23 AM

...it is important that we reflect on the death of another very important person whose death was almost unnoticed last week. Larry LaPrise, the man who wrote the "Hokey Pokey", died peacefully at age 93. The most tragic part for his family was putting him into the coffin. They put his left leg in. And then the trouble started.

rofl rofl rofl

scttrbrain's photo
Mon 06/29/09 11:17 AM
Edited by scttrbrain on Mon 06/29/09 11:18 AM

most likely you will find only entertainment news reporting this. I believe PEOPLE did an interview with him

Really? People? Hmmmm. If this turns out to be true...oh my gosh! I read where he felt bad and was blaming his dad as well. Saying his dad wanted to have money because they were so poor. He even proded him into saying those things about his *****.(oops)"weenie" I hope this is truth, but who knows.

Kat

scttrbrain's photo
Mon 06/29/09 11:15 AM
Thank you Vanessa. I am a little biased. But, yeah...they are great.

Kat

scttrbrain's photo
Mon 06/29/09 11:13 AM

grumble Him and his family should be put in jailgrumble

So far I have not found a really good source to the fact yet. I am still trying to find out more detail. There are many links to this subject, but not one I am feeling real good about.

Kat

scttrbrain's photo
Mon 06/29/09 11:08 AM
Has anyone found anything yet? I am dying to know if this is made up or truth.

scttrbrain's photo
Mon 06/29/09 11:06 AM
It made me a little jealous. I wanna pet him. Awwwww

Kat

scttrbrain's photo
Mon 06/29/09 11:02 AM
My heart just melted when I saw that. Pierce kept trying to kiss the deer. He loves all animals...just like grandma...he wont be killing any deer. Thank goodness.
Pierce is o allergic to some animals. I hope those shots help him out. So far he is allergic to horses, cats and dogs.

Kat

scttrbrain's photo
Mon 06/29/09 10:59 AM
Oh gawd...I see this thread disappearing now. Will you guys keep the yelling to a minimum? Paleeeze?

But, to tell the truth...I am waiting to hear any and all evidence that Michael did anything.

Kat

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 24 25