no photo
Thu 08/14/08 11:30 PM
34?

no photo
Thu 08/14/08 11:29 PM
That cat has some massive huge balls...laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Thu 08/14/08 11:27 PM
I wouldn't wink back I would walk up to them and say hi. But thats just me flowerforyou

no photo
Thu 08/14/08 01:01 AM

yes, and yesohwell because, if they are not blind, i better have something to say to keep them interested, or get them drunkdrinks

Sometimes beer goggles aren't enough.....laugh laugh

no photo
Thu 08/14/08 12:59 AM
laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Thu 08/14/08 12:57 AM
I think I have a pretty high self esteem. But there has been times where I wasn't happy with the way I looked and it did affect it. Everyone has their moments.blushing

no photo
Thu 08/14/08 12:52 AM
asked you on a date and that person was the oppostie of what you think of as attractive would you go?

no photo
Thu 08/14/08 12:45 AM
laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Thu 08/14/08 12:45 AM
Yes!!! your questions make me so emotional...sad sad sad

no photo
Thu 08/14/08 12:43 AM
Definately given more then I recieved...sad

no photo
Thu 08/14/08 12:42 AM
maybe single woman? laugh bigsmile laugh

no photo
Thu 08/14/08 12:41 AM

If she goes in often and she's a regular maybe she trying to start a friendship or maybe she is just doing what a lot of people do when they feel like they should do something cause they think its the right thing to do and they were placed in a situation that being less honest of what they are saying would glide them out of an awkward situation, hence whatever conversation you guys might have had that was her way of inviting you with an empty follow thru.... Ive done it!embarassed

I had to read that twice, and I'm still not sure I got the gist of it.

She has given him her address. That doesn't seem like " empty follow through " to me.

Unless I am missing something, which is entirely possible...lol

I am saying just cause she gave him her address doesn't mean anything...why not her number? What if its not her address and just a pizza joint down the road...he did say he doesn't know his way around. flowerforyou

no photo
Thu 08/14/08 12:34 AM
If she goes in often and she's a regular maybe she trying to start a friendship or maybe she is just doing what a lot of people do when they feel like they should do something cause they think its the right thing to do and they were placed in a situation that being less honest of what they are saying would glide them out of an awkward situation, hence whatever conversation you guys might have had that was her way of inviting you with an empty follow thru.... Ive done it!embarassed

no photo
Thu 08/14/08 12:28 AM
If thats the only time someone gets their back washed that would be pretty scarry...laugh

no photo
Thu 08/14/08 12:24 AM
When I was younger I use to date someone then when it came to the sex part and he wasn't up to stature, I felt like I got the short end of the stick sort of speak so I would break up with them...
It was such an aweful thing to do. Now I feel I am older and wiser and for me these days its not about what a man has in his pants....I found there are so many other things that I find appealing and satisfying about a guy that if you care and love someone it won't even matter if its a teeney weeney......It won't be the first thing you notice or the last thing you will remember... flowerforyou

no photo
Wed 02/20/08 09:54 AM
where do we drop off the application? Can they be mailed in or even faxed? :tongue:

no photo
Wed 02/20/08 09:50 AM

id rather burn my hair and eat poop

I would like to say that is one of the most gross things i have read in a while..but also with a twist of funny. laugh laugh sick sick laugh laugh

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 16