Community > Posts By > nitesage

nitesage's photo
Mon 03/07/16 02:10 PM
I just witnessed the video for myself and to be honest, It looks rather strange. Never seen something like that before.

nitesage's photo
Mon 03/07/16 05:32 AM
topics seem to attract my vision for some reason. heard of it last thursday. Been here thinking about it and wondering whether this just another one of nasa's tactics to put the public in panic or their up to something very strange.

nitesage's photo
Wed 02/24/16 12:10 PM
Edited by nitesage on Wed 02/24/16 12:15 PM
Jimmy roy is right though. The Media in fact portrays men as aggressive, abusive, mentally ill, sick, depraved, homicidal. psychopathic, etc. Just look at the Lifetime channel.. Almost every movie on there makes a man seem like men are the devil and women are always so defenseless and helpless. All men are not like that and not all women are defenseless and helpless.

nitesage's photo
Wed 02/24/16 12:09 PM
i don't think running away has ever crossed my mind in a relationship. Now if your speaking family wise. Then that is something completely different. There are many men and women who have gone through a very difficult time with broken families or even families who have given up. That is when you hear of all these insane reports on the news of family members attacking each other and committing suicide. Some due seek help in the right places. Others may not be able to seek help due to their current situation. But nevertheless you are correct Friend.

nitesage's photo
Wed 02/24/16 08:42 AM
The Man is not always wrong in thee relationship. It works both ways people. If there is no balance then what's the point going any further in something that was never meant to be? One simple thing to understand stop living a lie. By living a life your only hurting yourself in the end. :)