Community > Posts By > delilady

delilady's photo
Sun 08/03/14 07:31 PM
To all my friends here in the fifties forum. I learned today that Ed passed away on 7/30. He touched so many of our hearts in these forums and although I never met him in person I consider him a really good friend. He will be missed!:heart:

delilady's photo
Tue 06/03/14 07:19 PM
My niece and nephews want me to become a Texan!laugh I think they just miss my cooking.

delilady's photo
Tue 06/03/14 07:17 PM
waving waving

delilady's photo
Mon 05/12/14 03:32 PM
Congrats Joe. This is wonderful news!!! Have a awesome honeymoon!

delilady's photo
Sat 04/12/14 07:16 AM
Spring has finally arrived in Southeastern PA. I hope you are all having great weather. It is amazing how a sunny day with temps near 70 can make me feel so wonderful.

delilady's photo
Fri 03/28/14 05:35 AM
Hi Everyone. I just stopped by to spread the word that Carole is having a birthday today. Have a great one MsSilverfox

delilady's photo
Sun 03/09/14 07:35 AM
Good morning. It is a beautiful weekend here. Everyone was out yesterday--a bit of Spring fever I think. I had to go to the outdoor outlet mall for a work smock and could not find a parking space anywhere. I ended up parking illegally and still had to walk a quarter mile to the store. What a great walk!!

We have emissions testing here in PA every year with out annual car inspection. I am not sure how stringent it is because I with my job putting so many miles on my car every year I never have one more than 3 years old.

delilady's photo
Tue 03/04/14 03:23 PM
With this post I doubt they will give you the time of day!

delilady's photo
Tue 03/04/14 09:42 AM
It is only 23 degrees out but I just saw some robins so either Spring is on the way or they are lost!

delilady's photo
Tue 03/04/14 09:19 AM
<<<<Running out to buy polish to work on that shine for Jag

delilady's photo
Mon 03/03/14 11:45 AM
Friday they were predicting a foot of snow in my area today. It turned out to be just a dusting:banana: :banana: :banana: You know it has been a snowy winter when everyone is in a good mood because we didn't get the snow. It is so biting cold out that it takes forever to warm back up from being outside for just a few minutes. I usually hate the hot summer but I promise this year that no matter how hot it gets I will not complain.happy Keep warm everyone. Not much longer now!!!

delilady's photo
Sun 02/16/14 08:43 AM
Yesterday they said no more storms this coming week. This morning they are predicting 6 inches on Tuesday. frustrated

delilady's photo
Sun 02/16/14 08:41 AM

Thursday we had 20 inches of snow. spent yesterday digging out my car. today we have more snow. I don't think I can take much more of this. beginning to wonder if I really do love living in Pennsylvania. This coming week is going to be in the 50s. We will all be wearing shorts and flip-flops. :).

Hi Jayneflowerforyou
Don't forget bathing suits for all the flooding that's bound to happenohwell
Very good point Betty. Who needs a gym when we get a great workout shoveling snow. Since we are getting a couple a week it is becoming regular exercise.

delilady's photo
Sat 02/15/14 07:18 AM
Thursday we had 20 inches of snow. spent yesterday digging out my car. today we have more snow. I don't think I can take much more of this. beginning to wonder if I really do love living in Pennsylvania. This coming week is going to be in the 50s. We will all be wearing shorts and flip-flops. :).

delilady's photo
Tue 02/11/14 04:55 PM

delilady's photo
Tue 02/11/14 04:54 PM
It has been a long time since I played this game!

delilady's photo
Sat 02/08/14 06:02 AM
Just snow showers for later today here. That is welcome news. It has been a mess around here with weather and power outages. Now they tell us next week could be a repeat of this one. Stupid Groundhog! I think PA should issue a reward for the hunter who gets that groundhog's hide. We could use it as a flag to let all the other groundhogs that they better predict Spring!!

delilady's photo
Sun 01/26/14 05:13 PM

Hi Texas. I have a friend flying to Dallas today for a week on business and he asked me if I knew a good steak house in Dallas. I spent most of my time in Arlington so I have no clue.
So I am asking for recommendations. Also can you let me know if they are pricey just so he doesn't have a stroke when he sees the menu. Thanks

Fort Worth would be better. Bob's, Del Frisco's, or Ruth's Chris but if it must be Dallas the best are Pappas Brothers (the best I have ever had), Al Biernat's (a perfect score in Dallas magazine), or Nick and Sam's. All are expensive.

Thanks Joe. I passed it on.

My niece and nephews have decided to keep my sister's home. Also since my sister and brother in law remarried before she passed away, he keeps her AA flight benefits. So let me know when your meet is if you decide to do it in Dallas/FT Worth and I will try to make arrangements to come down that weekend as long as nothing is going on at work. It would be great to meet all of you and aside from work nothing to keep me from coming now.

delilady's photo
Sun 01/26/14 07:15 AM
Hi Texas. I have a friend flying to Dallas today for a week on business and he asked me if I knew a good steak house in Dallas. I spent most of my time in Arlington so I have no clue.
So I am asking for recommendations. Also can you let me know if they are pricey just so he doesn't have a stroke when he sees the menu. Thanks

delilady's photo
Tue 01/21/14 03:38 PM
A foot of snow here today and negative windchills. How long is it until spring?

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25