delilady's photo
Fri 05/31/13 05:26 PM
Edited by delilady on Fri 05/31/13 05:27 PM

delilady's photo
Fri 05/31/13 05:26 PM
Edited by delilady on Fri 05/31/13 05:26 PM

delilady's photo
Fri 05/31/13 05:25 PM
I think I was just insulted. I think we women over 50 are looking quite fine for our age!

delilady's photo
Fri 05/31/13 05:21 PM
How short life is

delilady's photo
Fri 05/31/13 05:20 PM

delilady's photo
Fri 05/31/13 05:20 PM
Calling all Texans to say some prayers for one of your own. My sister got devastating news about her cancer and we need a miracle. Thanks!!:heart:

delilady's photo
Fri 05/31/13 05:17 PM

delilady's photo
Fri 05/31/13 05:16 PM
Yes but it was both my sons and they have to say itlaugh

delilady's photo
Fri 05/31/13 05:14 PM
Hi Friends. How are you all doing?waving

delilady's photo
Sun 05/12/13 07:18 AM
Happy Mother's Day to the VERY BEST women here in Mingleland. I hope you all have a wonderful day!:heart: smooched :banana:

delilady's photo
Sun 05/12/13 07:16 AM
Happy Mother's Day to all you wonderful Texas Ladies! I hope y'all have a terrific and relaxing day:heart:

delilady's photo
Fri 04/12/13 03:58 PM

I was going to post this 12 hours ago but this site crashed. Figures. This place must have been created by a man. Here is my rebuttal to your 10 points, which was obviously written by an insecure bitter loser who no matter how much he chased women, he constantly kept getting rejected. Sound familiar, gentlemen? Who is really the desperate one here? Remember that women get thousands of responses and have way more choices than men, who are usually doing the chasing. Knock yourselves out, men. There are plenty more where you came from. We are neither desperate nor worried. Rejection makes men bitter and nasty to women and they cut them down by writing essays on why the women are not worthy. How hilarious and transparent. 10 REASONS YOU'RE NOT MAN ENOUGH FOR US 1. If we are being sarcastic and intimidating, that means we find you unattractive and unappealing. If we found you interesting, we would smile at you and give you come hither looks. We may come off haughty for a reason. We realize you're not good enough. We are doing you a favor because we don't want to waste your time and especially our own. Would you rather we lied and led you on and toyed with you when you're obviously not attractive? 2. Since when did these attributes make a man perfect? Well-built, neat, romantic, hardworking, honest, God-
fearing, faithful, dark, tall and handsome gentleman
man from a good background who has a good job, drives a good car and loves a woman unconditionally. Or maybe realistically we should be looking for scrawny, sloppy, insensitive, unromantic, lazy, liar, atheist, cheater, redheaded, short, and ugly slimeball with a criminal background who has no job, no car, and will be a heartless, coldblooded jerk? Sadly, we don't have to look hard to find those types. 3. Desperation has a smell now? What exactly is that odor? Fishy? Sulfur? Sweat? Stinky feet? We'll make sure to wash it off better. Or maybe it's the smell of annoyance men sense when women see them as rude, irritating jerks. 4. First I pay too little attention to my appearance. 5. Now, I pay too much attention to my appearance. Looks like (no pun) a woman cannot win here, just like in any discussion with a man. Although, men will be quick to say the same about women. 6. If a woman was attracted to you, your libido would not be an issue. We are tigers in bed but only if you bring it out in us. How you do that is by complimenting and praising a woman, for starters, instead of cutting us down. We dislike rudeness, insults and snarky remarks just like you do. That's a major attraction killer and we will avoid YOU like the plague. Another attraction killer is stinginess. If a man is stingy with his possessions, he will also be stingy with his love. This is a well known truth. I didn't have to add all these tips but I was feeling generous. You're welcome. The other ways to impress us you will have to figure out by yourself. Good luck. 7. How are we boring? This needs elaboration. And so are you. I'll elaborate when you do. 8. We nag because you are a scrawny, sloppy, insensitive, unromantic, lazy, liar, atheist, cheater, redheaded, short, and ugly slimeball with a criminal background who has no job, no car, and will be a heartless, coldblooded jerk. We are just trying to make you into a better person. You should be thanking us that we even make the effort and take the time to help someone so unworthy. 9. I'm insecure? Maybe it's because you are unromantic and consider your work or sword collection more worthy of your attention than me. Show me the love, baby. 10. I just know my value and yes, millions of men find me attractive. Deal with it. I thought men want robots. They can't handle a REAL woman with thoughts, emotions and a life. Yup, go find yourself a robot, or better yet, an inflatable doll, since you are neither ready or worthy of a real woman.

Everyone loves me!happy
But then again, I have lots of chocolate!blushing
Chocolate and bacon--who wouldn't love it.

delilady's photo
Sat 03/30/13 09:09 PM
Happy Easter Friends!waving flowerforyou

delilady's photo
Mon 03/04/13 05:45 PM
I'm good Vivian. How about you?

delilady's photo
Mon 03/04/13 03:29 PM
Hello. I'm Jayne just in case you folks have forgotten.laugh At our ages it is so easy to have memory loss.

delilady's photo
Mon 03/04/13 03:26 PM
waving waving Just popped in to say Howdy Y'all and help you flip this thing

delilady's photo
Sat 02/16/13 03:37 PM
Hi Gary. I'm just hanging around waiting to see what's going to break next. As long as it's not me I can handle it! laugh

delilady's photo
Sat 02/16/13 02:24 PM
Tuesday the microwave died. Saturday my computer died. This has not been a good week for me and electrical items. Lol

delilady's photo
Fri 02/15/13 05:53 PM
Hi Folks. Its a quiet night at home watching the hockey game and cooking two big pots of homemade Vegetable Beef soup. I don't eat it but the boys and my friends enjoy it and it makes the apartment smell so good! Hope you all have a great weekend!flowerforyou

delilady's photo
Sun 02/10/13 07:53 AM
Such a shame I will miss it but I have to wash my hair that weekendbigsmile

1 2 3 4 6 8 9 10 24 25