Community > Posts By > delilady

delilady's photo
Mon 07/09/12 04:41 PM

Not much this summer. Can't even go to my nephews wedding because of Teddy. He is high maintenance these days...but he is worth it.
Barney is on meds now too. Its like an animal hospital around here these days.
Lets scream real loud and see if we can get Tim to come.
TIM>>>GET YOUR BUTT HERE.Jayne wants some corned beef:tongue:
Betty, sorry to here about the boys. I hope the meds are helping. Tim is always welcome but he can keep his corned beef!

there both doing well as long as they get the care and meds they need.

that's good but it is sad that you are stuck at home

I am and I don't trust any kennel to make sure Teddy gets his meals and insulin on time. Barney need meds on time too. So not much I can do, but I am so happy they are both doing well.I love my Boys.:heart:
And they are lucky to have you watching over them!:heart:

delilady's photo
Mon 07/09/12 04:40 PM

Howdy Folksflowerforyou
What are you all up to?
Did you have supper yet?
Was it good?
Did you save some for me?

just had some of my enchiladas happy
Goodlaugh
good that I had them or good that I didn't make corned beef?
What do you think?
when did you start paying me to think? laugh
If you are waiting for me to pay you, you may never think againbigsmile

delilady's photo
Mon 07/09/12 04:37 PM

Howdy Folksflowerforyou
What are you all up to?
Did you have supper yet?
Was it good?

but Jayne wanted corned beef..even though she likes to deny it lol
Troublemaker!

I have never been called that beforelaugh laugh oops Did my nose get longer and go right through the screen...again laugh
Yes and you have to quit doing that! It is getting expensive to keep replacing the monitor.

delilady's photo
Mon 07/09/12 04:36 PM

see what you did Betty...now Jayne's left to look for some corned beefsad
No just the thought of it made me look for the PeptoBismol

delilady's photo
Mon 07/09/12 04:35 PM

Howdy Folksflowerforyou
What are you all up to?
Did you have supper yet?
Was it good?

Goodlaugh
good that I had them or good that I didn't make corned beef?
What do you think?

delilady's photo
Mon 07/09/12 04:34 PM

Not much this summer. Can't even go to my nephews wedding because of Teddy. He is high maintenance these days...but he is worth it.
Betty, sorry to here about the boys. I hope the meds are helping. Tim is always welcome but he can keep his corned beef!

there both doing well as long as they get the care and meds they need.

that's good but it is sad that you are stuck at home

delilady's photo
Mon 07/09/12 04:34 PM

Howdy Folksflowerforyou
What are you all up to?
Did you have supper yet?
Was it good?

but Jayne wanted corned beef..even though she likes to deny it lol
Troublemaker!

delilady's photo
Mon 07/09/12 04:23 PM

Howdy Folksflowerforyou
What are you all up to?
Did you have supper yet?
Was it good?

Goodlaugh

delilady's photo
Mon 07/09/12 04:20 PM

delilady's photo
Mon 07/09/12 04:19 PM

Jayne...do you have travel plans inked in?
Emailed you

delilady's photo
Mon 07/09/12 04:01 PM
Betty, so good to see you too! You're right, I don't get here as often as I should. laugh What have you been up to this summer?

delilady's photo
Mon 07/09/12 03:54 PM
Hi Ladies!waving No supper yet but I made chicken salad so I think that will be dinner. The heat wave finally broke here so today was nice. I had 5 days off and spent some time with the boys so I am reenergized and ready to get back into the work routine.

delilady's photo
Mon 07/09/12 03:49 PM
drinker :banana: :banana: flowerforyou Happy Birthday, Girl!flowerforyou :banana: :banana: drinker I hope you have a wonderful day! We are long overdue for a chat:heart:

delilady's photo
Sun 07/01/12 11:57 AM
Maybe they just mean they are looking for someone who they can share things with-good and bad=like they do with their best friends and at the same time feel the passion for each other as lovers do. The term best friend is being used loosely. It should read close friend for most of us already have that "best friend" that cannot be replaced. For some who don't have that relationship with another then maybe they are being quite literal and want the person they meet to be everything to them. For me, no guy would ever replace my best girlfriend because she knows me so well and understands the female way of thinking. Also she can be straight with me and tell me I am being an *** or I am totally wrong and I respect her opinion. It would take awhile for me to feel that way with someone I am dating.

delilady's photo
Sun 07/01/12 11:47 AM

This one is Accounting 3312.
So how advanced is Accting 3312? I have a degree in Bus Mgt but after I lost my job in the late 90's I went back to school for Accting. I took all the courses but 2 and then my husband needed surgery so I never finished.

delilady's photo
Sun 07/01/12 11:41 AM

I will probably be studying for a big exam Thursday.
Well not much fun but very productive which is good too! Good Luck on the test. What course are you taking?

delilady's photo
Sun 07/01/12 11:18 AM

I have not have had one offer.tears tears

Tarzan to the rescue!!!!!!

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

The pic shows me giving the rubdown!

looks to me like you were hanging on for dear life

Tarzan is fearless!! ... but a little smelly.

Jane doesn't like any 'smelly' man...you better go jump in the river!

If I recall, Jayne wanted me to jump into a lake!!
That's not true, Tarzan but it would be nice if you got rid of some of that ape smell before you came home

delilady's photo
Sun 07/01/12 11:12 AM
Hi Everyone. I finally have a weekend off. I spent yesterday swimming at my friend Stu's house and he made homemade pizza in his brick oven. It is funny how we met here on Mingle and though it wasn't a love match we became the best of friends. Today I visited my old neighbors and it was nice to sit and chat for awhile. Now I am trying to figure out what to pack for NY for the 4th. I am spending a few days with my boys and my son's girlfriend's family. I have been invited on the grandfather's 60ft yacht to watch the fireworks over Manhattan. It is fun to see how the rich live every once in awhile. What are you all doing for the holiday?

delilady's photo
Thu 06/28/12 09:06 AM
Hi Texas Friends. Before I make plane reservations for September, I wanted to check and see if anyone has any conflict because I sure would like to meet as many of you as possible. I am planning on flying in on 9/14 and going home on 9/23. Let me know what you think?

delilady's photo
Sat 06/23/12 05:05 PM

Good For you Jayne!!
Are you going to have a chance to meet any of our Texan friends while you are there?
I sure hope so. I am going to make sure I am there for 2 full Saturdays so hopefully I will get to meet a few

1 2 6 7 8 10 12 13 14 24 25