Community > Posts By > John1932

John1932's photo
Fri 04/16/10 04:57 PM

Where are all the nice guys? I only seem to attract men that want my money or my boobs?

Nice guys please apply here.

We are here, and all of the nice girls are there and to get to each other we have to plow throw the rest of the population.

John1932's photo
Thu 08/27/09 01:29 AM
:laughing:

John1932's photo
Wed 08/12/09 10:30 PM

Mr T don't like other guys messin with his woman

Lol, i love it. Mr. T is the man!
WHAT U TALK-N BOUT FOOL???????
That LINE made him,,,,wink,lol

Actually, it was

"I Pity the Fool"

John1932's photo
Wed 08/12/09 10:22 PM
Maybe a little more info in your profile, but the pics are really nice.

John1932's photo
Wed 08/12/09 10:18 PM
Welcome to all the newby's drinker

John1932's photo
Wed 08/12/09 01:13 PM
Edited by John1932 on Wed 08/12/09 01:14 PM
I am crushing, hard to breathe at times.
She seems to good to be true, but she keeps proving everyday that she is real.

Yea, Im crushingsmitten

John1932's photo
Wed 08/12/09 01:04 PM

huh So this guy was able to see you but you couldnt see him?huhThats kind of freakyscared

Yea, that is just too weird

John1932's photo
Wed 08/12/09 01:02 PM

why is it that man get scared of Godly Women.

Cause they want to live the life of sin and dating you would convict them.. Its not you they fear, it is God.

John1932's photo
Wed 08/12/09 12:59 PM
Hey welcome to Mingle

John1932's photo
Wed 08/12/09 12:57 PM

Yum u get a full erection

huh
that's very uncalled for..

John1932's photo
Wed 08/12/09 12:57 PM
Edited by John1932 on Wed 08/12/09 12:58 PM
You are pretty,
Just add more info about what your looking for and who you are.
I like more info in a profile, I don't linger around to much with profiles that don't say much. Looking good though..

John1932's photo
Wed 08/12/09 12:52 PM
Maybe he saw you and said, "Oh my, she is like a beautiful angel, and I'm a worthless slug, she has kids and I am married, I can't hurt this perfection of life, she is better off without me."

You never know...

John1932's photo
Wed 08/12/09 12:49 PM

3 cheers for ur bravery drinker drinker drinker smooched

What does bravery have to do with anything? laugh

u don't think it's brave meeting some one from online? shocked

yea, I like to take a gun, taser, pepper spray and breath mints.

John1932's photo
Wed 08/12/09 12:45 PM

Today I was working with a client, who broke his hand and needed a lot of help, so I was helping him with basic ADLS. He asked me if I like doing my job, I gave him some blather, he said you do work that most people would not do and most people don't want to do. I told him I read somewhere "Whatsoever you do for the least of my brothers, that is what you do unto me". Later he stopped me and asked me what it was I had said to him earlier, I repeated it. He nodded his head yes and began crying and hugging me, I have not been able to stop crying myself, thinking about him. Now you go out and rock someone's world instead of posting your stupid opinions about stuff that doesn't really matter, honestly who cares how many angels can dance on the head of a pin? Be an angel and make someone dance.

that is most excellent, I am glad to see others helping others and spreading the word not just through talk, but through actions as well.

John1932's photo
Wed 08/12/09 12:43 PM
I dont watch TV, too busy spoiling a certain someone I care about...

John1932's photo
Wed 08/12/09 12:36 PM

And it is total wash... didn't go well!
There are very few men in my area, most bore me and I have had some email communication with someone here that actually peaked my interest a bit. We decide to meet at his request at a park up the canyon to watch the meteor shower. I have my 18 year old son and one of his friends with me, so I figure this is a safe fun thing to do. We agree to meet around midnight-ish. So I'm running behind and get up there about 12:15, I look for his truck, don't see it.. go up the road to 2 more parks thinking maybe some confusion on which park. Never saw the described truck so I find a spot and the kids and I throw down blankets and watch the sky. I come home about 2:45 and have an email that says.. "I saw the white chevy, saw the kids, saw you, married, blocked"

I'm a bit confused on what he thinks he saw..
I am the most single person I know, haven't even been on a date in over a year, divorced ten years ago. Was he a no show? Could he have seen a family that he thought was me and mine? Strange.. Is he just a flake?
Any input here??

Maybe he saw someone else and assumed it was you, I mean it was dark out. That being said, if he jumps to conclusions like that and assumes you were going to meet him their and bring your husband LOL, then he has jealousy or control issues that would have come out later anyway.

John1932's photo
Sun 08/09/09 10:32 PM

What kind of moral obligation do you feel you have to your ex in-laws? Feel free to talk about what you do or don't do, but please also include your thoughts on what the moral obligation is. I'm talking in regards to birthdays, parties, gatherings and even just keeping in touch.

I will say this.....in my personal situation, they do next to nothing to call up and talk or ask to see my kids. I'm not real sure if that is their doing or partly mine by not continuing to put the effort forth. My ex-husband does absolutely nothing to make sure the kids see their grandparents or aunts and uncles.

How much of this is my responsibility?

It is his responsibility to make sure his kids see his family and yours to make sure they see your family. If your not careful, you will do all of the work and planning that go into this and he will sit back and have no responsibility to it at all.

John1932's photo
Sun 08/09/09 10:23 PM

HUH!!!! Where did that attitude derive from, I made a comment supporting your thoughts and you spit in my face. Another prime example of, "Your not good enough to speak to me so back away" syndrome. No worries...

I was just saying that your guess was not even remotely close to my situation... and your comment didn't support what I said at all.

And I was being sarcastic in saying, yea like all of us guys that step in here and claim to be nice guys but act like jerks trying to prove that point. NM isn't doesn't matter and definitely isn't worth arguing over, no disrespect or low blows was intended.

John1932's photo
Sun 08/09/09 10:06 PM

Ummm like nice guys who act like jerks cause we think you don't want us......

Not even remotely close, but thanks for playing!

And that my friends is our point proven....

Hi do you think you know me or something?

HUH!!!! Where did that attitude derive from, I made a comment supporting your thoughts and you spit in my face. Another prime example of, "Your not good enough to speak to me so back away" syndrome. No worries...

John1932's photo
Sun 08/09/09 09:57 PM

Ummm like nice guys who act like jerks cause we think you don't want us......

Not even remotely close, but thanks for playing!

And that my friends is our point proven....

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25