Community > Posts By > Beachfarmer

Beachfarmer's photo
Sat 01/05/19 03:34 AM
Happy New Year you Dutch Delight! Cheers! :-)

Beachfarmer's photo
Sat 01/05/19 12:17 AM
Do you have what you want in your section of bleachers?

Don't get me wrong, there are

- a few, who will say, "Beach, you're being an obstinate butthead!" (They matter the most)

- several, who "really" want to see me win

- and many whom we mutually wish good will and happiness

.....it's not huge...(but as with everyone)..probably bigger than I realize.

I feel like Goldielocks. It seems "just right".

Cheers Everyone!

Beachfarmer's photo
Sun 11/18/18 07:13 PM
Kidrak Beach

Beachfarmer's photo
Wed 10/31/18 04:51 AM
So is someone gonna shag here, or what?

Beachfarmer's photo
Sat 10/27/18 11:27 AM
Muah! flowerforyou

Beachfarmer's photo
Sat 10/27/18 11:20 AM
Giving it a chance starting now

Beachfarmer's photo
Sat 10/27/18 11:18 AM

Ahhhhh ^^^^ my people.

Mine too

Beachfarmer's photo
Sat 10/27/18 11:16 AM

One study found that hungry men perceived women with higher body weights as being more attractive. Once those men had something to eat and no longer reported being hungry, they no longer found those same women quite as attractive.

I'm thinking I shall never have another dinner date:joy::joy::two_hearts::two_hearts:

lol interesting study.
Solution - give them beer instead happy

:heart:

Beachfarmer's photo
Sat 10/27/18 11:14 AM
26 hours to find out I guess....

Beachfarmer's photo
Sat 10/27/18 11:03 AM
A woman with a voracious appetite and never orally stimulated enough, is a woman I want to meet.

Beachfarmer's photo
Sat 10/27/18 10:58 AM

Another chance, another way to say "Hello".

Saying "hello" to someone in the vastness of the internet is often times like trying to be a grain of sand that stands out on the beach. However, I did not say not to use the internet as another tool. It just seems to me that, nowadays, so many people are missing opportunities or moments that are presented throughout the course of every day life.

Well then..using your logic..where are all the guys that should have come up to *me* at the innumerable festivals, jams, book signings, cultural fairs, etc. I have been to?

It's not one-sided....it works *both* ways...

No kidding? Really? laugh

Too funny! This was a very specific Hello that grew from a grain of sand into a small glass bottle....millions of geographic and social circumstances condensed into less than 24 hours.

Sorry to interrupt your thread. I was just winking at someone I met on MIngle Beach.

Beachfarmer's photo
Sat 10/27/18 05:51 AM
Another chance, another way to say "Hello".

Beachfarmer's photo
Fri 10/26/18 08:44 PM
I've wanted to tour with The Rolling Stones too Brother! Hope you are taking it slow and smelling the roses Man!

Beachfarmer's photo
Fri 10/26/18 08:35 PM
at our age Vincent, why ride a bus both ways uphill if we are still able to walk it?

Beachfarmer's photo
Fri 10/26/18 08:13 PM
...as I watch Shawshank Redemption, Metal Mayhem, the news, check mail, and read Rumi at the same time.

In my professional world, that is just called multi-tasking.

Sometime in the early to mid 90s I walked up Broadway (San Diego) and witnessed someone well dressed, talking to themselves and skyscrapers. I thought I recognized "crazy" when I saw it, but perhaps Dude was operating one of the very first Bluetooths?

I guess the question is, In such a crazy time, how do you diagnose "actual crazy" when we are doing so much all of the time?

Beachfarmer's photo
Sun 10/21/18 02:10 PM
Where are you Lionel?

Beachfarmer's photo
Sun 10/21/18 01:55 PM
You remind me of my cousin....but let's talk about US and not our exes.

Beachfarmer's photo
Sun 10/21/18 01:47 PM
....imbibed turpentine and peed on a brushfire

Beachfarmer's photo
Sun 10/21/18 01:44 PM
So Cool Coolchic!!! Lucky Guy and I'm sure "Chic" too!

Hope he doesn't mind me saying "Hot as Randy Rhoads fingers after <Crazy Train> lead" in the threads every once in a while! (He knows.)

Beachfarmer's photo
Thu 10/18/18 09:39 PM
I was born 5:27 5/27. My Paternal Grandmother died 1942 and I have always felt her a Guardian Angel.

What ideas do you entertain beyond your logical mind?