Community > Posts By > CYCLOPS

no photo
Sat 01/01/11 05:57 AM
For your amusement!:

A man goes to the doctor for being tired all the time.

The doctor asked what type of activities he performs daily!

The man said," I have sex with my wife several times in the morning. Then I go to my girlfiends house and we have sex several times. I then go to work and me and the girl at the office have sex several times. Then the UPS lady comes and we have sex several times as she brings packages. Then........

Whoa! said the doctor! I see your trouble. Man you need to get a hold of yourself. The man replied,"I do, several times a day!"

no photo
Sun 06/27/10 04:06 PM
He has worked his way up from kid's meals to the quarter pounders in only three McMonths.laugh

no photo
Sun 06/27/10 03:52 PM
My cousin has just gotten a job in counter intellegence field. His job is to see if the new employees have enough intelligence to be able to use the pictures on the cash registers that sit on the counters at McDonald's.rofl

no photo
Tue 06/22/10 06:32 AM

OH! little things like....spitting blood for a few months.....not being able to breath and having to sit up to do so......trying to sleep sitting up laying on the back of a dinette chair gasping for air....being burning hot one second and freezing cold a few seconds later....then it starts getting bad from their on. (How my father died!) Yep! and he was one who knew too much and would never get cancer......he was too smart and knew what his body was doing healthwise.

He did not have much trouble with treatments......it killed him first!

Remember this...."The cigarette smokes, not you......you are only the sucker!"

for the money machine called the tobacco industry.

Sorry about your Daddy. I believe that is a personal choice and none of your damn business.........smokin

Only by new information can one make a new choice. I can give proof of effects to the public the same as any. With the restraining of information all things stop cold for lack of the new choices. I did not comdem you for smoking or judge you. The sucker line is more a truth in jest. IS your choice your right... but who pays the bills and who has to deal with the death and cost there of. Only after you pay up ahead for all and make right the sorrows you put others to, do you OWN THE RIGHT OF CHOICE. But like most you will do as you will and leave others to clean your mess. Only you know if you are doing so or not.

Save it brother I don't give a chit...........smokin
Some day remember those words......my father did!

I leave you to your way!

no photo
Tue 06/22/10 06:29 AM

OH! little things like....spitting blood for a few months.....not being able to breath and having to sit up to do so......trying to sleep sitting up laying on the back of a dinette chair gasping for air....being burning hot one second and freezing cold a few seconds later....then it starts getting bad from their on. (How my father died!) Yep! and he was one who knew too much and would never get cancer......he was too smart and knew what his body was doing healthwise.

Sorry about your Daddy. I believe that is a personal choice and none of your damn business.........smokin

Only by new information can one make a new choice. I can give proof of effects to the public the same as any. With the restraining of information all things stop cold for lack of the new choices. I did not comdem you for smoking or judge you. The sucker line is more a truth in jest. IS your choice your right... but who pays the bills and who has to deal with the death and cost there of. Only after you pay up ahead for all and make right the sorrows you put others to, do you OWN THE RIGHT OF CHOICE. But like most you will do as you will and leave others to clean your mess. Only you know if you are doing so or not.

If he leaves any 'mess' behind it won't be your problem..or 'mess' to deal with so don't bother yourself or anyone else with it. It's HIS choice as mine and all who choose. Let it go man..
If the Goverment pays your bills...it does concerm me and my money......taxes!!!

no photo
Tue 06/22/10 06:27 AM

Agreed, but when I started smoking my mother's cigarette buts at 9....I definitely was not aware of addiction what it was or how it affected people.....all I knew was the cool people were doing it on TV, at home, and all around me.......not an excuse for today agreed...but definitely how I got here......wish I had known better.

I hope you can get free from them. When I was nine I used my mind to think of the foolish things that caused trobles in life. I at the age of 9, made a choice to not smoke, in doing so I would never died from cancer from smoking, not to drink, I would never be an alcoholic, ....many other wise choices at that early age. Each to his own! I learn long ago that to impress others is foolish, they are not worth the effort. Your best friend will for the sake of $5 hate you for life even if it was only a mistake. Live not for people but for yourself without harming others and in peace as is in you.

no photo
Tue 06/22/10 06:21 AM

no photo
Tue 06/22/10 05:10 AM

Yeah...I've seen people die too. Sorry for your loss, thanks for sharing but as a long time smoker I'm quite aware of the risks. I'm enjoying a beautiful sunrise this morning and not really up for a lecture...

Not a lecture! A visual aid to help those who wish to be free from it. Only by a great motive to stop will one do so. Thank you for the scolding, but I find no error in the doing for the intent. Oh! I just remembered and I will tell you a secret.....there are others here......I did not write that for you only. I thought you were still on the potty! rofl (Just playin!....don't get your mad on....unless you want to do so. Thats up to you!)

no photo
Tue 06/22/10 04:51 AM

no photo
Mon 06/21/10 05:03 PM

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to the sexiest man alive in mingles....enjoy your birthday cake...and may your wishes come true....hep hep hooray...hep hep hooray

blushing Its not my Birthday pretty lady it's....it's....oh!....whats his name........Kupa's.

rofl

no photo
Mon 06/21/10 05:00 PM
We can! But we make you think we can't so you will not have us doing it all the time.rofl

If a man lets a woman know he can cook then he misses a lot of football. But if the man will burn supper a few times....he can watch the game because you will run us out of the kitchen.waving

We not so dump!smile2

no photo
Mon 06/21/10 04:55 PM
Well wishes????????.....uh!.....uh!......I wish your well is doing good and it's bucket never rots!

Happy B-day too!

no photo
Wed 06/16/10 09:05 PM
A momma cat had her babies under one of my buildings. When it was sold and delivered....the babies ran all directions. The one I have was seperated from the others and lost. So I feed the little stink and caught her in a cage before the building she was under was delivered too. She was so tiny and scared......she cried and cried for attention. So I brought the little stink home. She tears up the house and I come home and put it all back where it belongs....we both stay busy that way. She sleeps on my feet while I am on the PC. Silly cat!

no photo
Wed 06/16/10 06:24 PM
My cat will cry and cry when a bug is out of reach on the ceiling. She will look at me for help to get the bug! I get her a piece of fuzz to make her happy and put the bug out!

no photo
Wed 06/16/10 06:21 PM

pray tell

How far up? It really is important.

For proper effect....pointed cowboy boots should be worn by the kicker!

no photo
Wed 06/16/10 06:19 PM
My silly cat jumps from chair to chair to table to counter....etc... she thinks the floor has fleas........she is the one that has just picked up fleas.......stupid cat! You put her on the floor she jumps up on something and then is happy.....put her on the floor she stands real still......then......then......boing! up on the chair where she is safe from the floor fleas. I have sprayed her maybe she will get her smarts back in a day or so.

About a month ago she (slipped) went outside....a big black dog chased her all over the neighborhood (she stays inside now) I told her, "You just learned that somedays you are the cat and somedays you are the bug!" The black dog saw her as a bug!!! She still does not have any kindness on a bug! Bugs get whacked like always!

no photo
Wed 06/16/10 06:06 PM
I wonder if Popeye's chicken is cooked in Olive Oil? spock

no photo
Wed 06/16/10 06:02 PM
It means to kick someone up thier butt. (or in Yankee Speak)....up inside of their butt. To kick a cheek is to kick the butt....but to kick up the butt is in the middle and the point of your shoe spreads the cheeks with insertion. Then you have a brown toed shoe.

To kick someone up their butt otherwise would call for the insertion of the kickee's head into the butt before the kick was applied!

My personal favorite threat is, "I'll knock your head so far down between your shoulders, you'll have to part your hair to pee."

We does it rite in da South!:smile:

no photo
Wed 06/16/10 05:24 PM
The old manager of KFC told me that when the Col. died....he was cremated................with 11 herbs and spices!noway

no photo
Wed 06/16/10 05:17 PM
If the brass pole was only brass plated.....would that mean the woman was cheap?rofl

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10