Community > Posts By > Amh_7

Amh_7's photo
Tue 09/23/14 04:22 PM
Hi there, just a couple pointers here... Firstly, we don't know which one is you in the photo, so best to have one of you alone. Secondly, you are telling us that you are dominating, which is a trait that women really don't like...

Good luck with you search

Amh_7's photo
Tue 09/23/14 04:16 PM
All your photos are side ways, you need to straighten them.. change the main photo, it is too far away.

Amh_7's photo
Tue 09/23/14 04:12 PM
Hi there,

There isn't much to say about your profile, but you should straighten your photo, and maybe add another image. You could always share more info about yourself.

All the best

Amh_7's photo
Tue 09/23/14 04:00 PM
I'm sorry, but I think it is so sad, that you are looking for "white" friends... Look for friends and they will come in all shades and sizes, but to single one kind something is seriously wrong.

Amh_7's photo
Tue 09/23/14 03:57 PM
Hahahahaaha.. I will tell her..

Amh_7's photo
Tue 09/23/14 03:51 PM
Amen.. Firstly, she needs to love herself.. I think this is really sad.

Amh_7's photo
Tue 09/23/14 03:47 PM
I also agree... People should read profiles before contacting. However, when men (not all) contact first thing in the morning or late in the evening, it is usually cause they are feeling horny and only have one thing on their mind.

Even with my headline (profile), I still have guys contacting me, saying they want to have fun!.. Please! And my profile is pretty clear of what I am about, but it doesn't stop them from trying.

Amh_7's photo
Tue 09/23/14 03:18 PM
Just checked out your profile... See if you can get someone to take a photo of you rather than a selfie. Also take a photo without the sunglasses.

Maybe you could also mention your hobbies, or what you like to do with your spare time.

Amh_7's photo
Mon 09/22/14 07:09 PM
Edited by Amh_7 on Mon 09/22/14 07:43 PM
The bible does make it clear about marriage... that you are to follow the laws of the land.

So when the bible says, man is to leave his mother and father and hold fast to his wife Genesis 2:24 this doesn't mean his is to catch up with a woman and this is ok!

Amh_7's photo
Mon 09/22/14 07:06 PM
We should try and abstain from sex before marriage, however we are of the flesh and all sinners and fall short of the glory of God. Now a sin is a sin, no such thing as little or big sin..

The problem is when we get weak, and one starts pointing the finger or playing the righteous card... this is when they start to feel condemned instead of convicted.. As we know there is no condemnation in Christ.

Hence, if kissing leads to something else, then don't kiss... and if you are kissing and it getting a bit heated, and she pulls back, deal with it.. Know your limitations... however, the hot and cold thing can be hard to deal with. Just know your boundaries and keep in the word to strengthen you as we can not do it on our own.

Amh_7's photo
Mon 09/22/14 06:47 PM
As Christians, I don't think one should be dating or looking to date if you are separated, should one wait until they are divorced. Firstly, I believe the marriage should be worked on at all cost, which I assume that would be the case, however, dating should be a no no, as in the eyes of God you are still married.

Just a thought... as I see a few Christians whos status says separated. :)

Amh_7's photo
Mon 09/22/14 06:28 PM
If you are just looking for a man for friendship, why does his race or age matter! As a friend of mine said to me today, whenever a white man dates a black woman, she is usually a very successful women, and whenever you see a white woman dating a black man, he is usually the bottom of the barrel!

Amh_7's photo
Mon 09/22/14 06:13 PM
Was I impressed... no, I thought you should of gone up that rope with ease and not puffing like you smoke 20 a day... You should of also quite while you were ahead... sorry but you did ask..

Amh_7's photo
Mon 09/22/14 06:10 PM
Dude you made my day... I couldn't get passed the white brief!!!
Don't know what you where trying to achieve, but you really impressed the lady, she was sooooo into you.. :) lol