Community > Posts By > howed

no photo
Sun 05/14/17 01:08 AM

Hey all! Who cut the cheese in the elevator on purpose

I did that once in a business suit in a full elevator. The fellow next to me claimed three times he didn't do it. Everyone bailed out of the elevator at the first stop.it was so bad. When I think about it now it makes me laugh out loudlaugh laugh laugh

no photo
Sun 05/14/17 12:56 AM
I like the woman that posted she was 200 years old. I was curious,so I asked her what it was like to live in Abe Lincoln's time. No response! I was disappointed.:smile:

no photo
Sun 05/14/17 12:50 AM
I received a very nice compliment from a person of the opposite sex today. My response was simple thank you very much. Straight forward and simple.
I believe people use compliments to encourage one another.CHEERS!drinker

no photo
Mon 05/08/17 02:38 AM
I've free fallen from a ladder does that count as risky.
If I have to wrap my privates up like someone did with their boobs blushing blushing to sky dive or bungee jump forget it I'll have none of that.grumble
I've played hockey I know what that feels like when you get a puck you know where! tears tears

no photo
Mon 05/08/17 02:24 AM

wonders how much bacteria is in semen laugh laugh laugh tongue2
noway noway
This one I just don't know need to do more research!oops waving

no photo
Mon 05/08/17 02:20 AM

It says : 80 millions of multibacteria are transferred or interchanged in a simple 10 seconds kiss!!

It's too much "gift" for 10 seconds risky adventure!!

What do you think?

source: Internet

I think the adrenaline rush, heart pounding, ex·hil·a·rat·ing emotion will take care of 100 million multibacteria So no worries.tongue2

no photo
Mon 05/08/17 02:06 AM

What you speak of is not an easy thing on many levels.
And it does take an emotional toll..
I have worked as a caregiver. Both for pay and as a labor of love.
If at all possible, enlist the help of others.
When i worked for a company that provides in home health care, one of my weekly assignments was to give the wife of my client a much needed break from giving him round the click care.
On that evening i would stay with him for a few hours and she would go to her weekly get together with her church group. She said that's what helped keep her sane.
When a neighbor down the street who was like a second mom needed round the clock care i would sometimes spen Friday nights at her house to give one of her 2 children a day off.
Build a support system with people because you need to take care of yourself too.

I totally agree with the above. If you do not get respite you will burn out or go bonkers. My experience is real went eight years with out a holiday. last Nov and Feb took a week vacation on each occasion. It worked wonders mentally. Care giving is physical but very much mental as well. A suggestion is to find a part time job to assist in subsidizing some home care. Depends where you live but there are gov't programs that may assist. Good luck! your a angel for what you done.:angel: :angel:

no photo
Wed 04/26/17 06:52 PM

hey lets fun babe

huh

noway

That's good for a laugh! Good one!laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Wed 04/26/17 06:42 PM
yes agree!

no photo
Tue 04/25/17 12:42 AM
I learned that in 1833 Britain abolished slavery.:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

no photo
Tue 04/25/17 12:38 AM
I don't know what I want its too early to think 1:37 am MSTtears

no photo
Fri 04/21/17 07:05 AM

melatonin helps

i totally agreewaving

no photo
Fri 04/21/17 07:00 AM
When I see a nose piercing it reminds me of an animal that needs to be lead. There is something ancient about it like slavery.

no photo
Wed 04/12/17 10:24 PM

(She deactivated already.)
..Well it must have been more hot than .. Romance..

A quick wham bam thank you ma'am..lol..

na na na hey hey hey good bye!waving waving waving

no photo
Tue 04/11/17 01:31 AM
Faith allows you to manage the ups and downs in life:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

no photo
Mon 03/27/17 01:05 AM
watching the Deer on my front lawn.:thumbsup:

no photo
Mon 03/27/17 12:54 AM

Mike, no Psychedelic forum without Jimi drinks

here's another one oh my goodness My eyes are bleeding!noway

no photo
Mon 03/27/17 12:53 AM

Jimi Hendrix

Jimi is ALWAYS cool.

I really liked Jimmy but I can't take all the flashing!huh ill

no photo
Mon 03/27/17 12:49 AM
Never your home address meet only in public places; restaurant, Library, etc.
It is possible he got scared as well. Best leave it alone if he contacts you again. which I suspect he will.waving

no photo
Mon 03/27/17 12:41 AM
when a woman told me she was stuck in Indoneasia this went on for two weeks and she need money to get home to the usa. it ended quick when I said I would send the money if she told me what bank and account number that i needed to send the money to.noway noway

1 2 4 6 7 8 9 22 23