Community > Posts By > howed

no photo
Sun 02/12/17 03:33 PM
all I know I would not want to ever live under Fascism it is a police state. I think that the police at times over exert there power over the citizens I seen and heard it a few times lately. I don't like it much.
regarding governments its the power brokers that are directing the governments today individuals and large Corporations. Your most dangerous people are organized on wall street " to large to fail" is more like "too strong to fail " essential they make the rules and you live by them. pitchfork

no photo
Fri 02/03/17 11:30 AM
Man's Search for Meaning is a 1946 book by Viktor Frankl chronicling his experiences as an Auschwitz concentration camp inmate during World War II, and describing his psychotherapeutic method, which involved identifying a purpose in life to feel positively about, and then immersively imagining that outcome.

I read this book two weeks ago it was a good read. It is so important to be positive and predict the outcome.think

no photo
Tue 01/31/17 01:51 AM
Edited by howed on Tue 01/31/17 01:52 AM
no water leaks after installing a new toilet bowl:wink: :wink:

no photo
Tue 01/31/17 01:47 AM
i best stay with my ovaltinedrinker drinker

no photo
Mon 01/30/17 01:24 AM
why can't i sleep, been tired all dayasleep

no photo
Tue 01/17/17 10:17 PM
Are you on a donor list?::wink:

no photo
Tue 01/03/17 09:50 PM
Edited by howed on Tue 01/03/17 09:51 PM
laugh laugh

I kinda feel bad for the remaining half of the banana. I wonder what they did with the lower extremities.

I think I know.

Good one!:banana: laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Tue 01/03/17 09:42 PM
yes reboot only to add more more ram that way i would have more memory space. it's becoming short!:wink: frustrated

no photo
Tue 01/03/17 09:26 PM
Snow I have plenty to go around for any one who wants some. I can even supply you a bonus some real cold weather to keep it fresh:wink: !

no photo
Fri 12/30/16 01:00 PM
If it's family I like going to see the next big fight. quite entertaining!laugh :wink:

no photo
Mon 12/26/16 02:02 PM
I got the old reliable SOCKS!:wink: bigsmile

no photo
Mon 12/26/16 02:00 PM
maybe a law that you can not have more than 10 lawsnoway

no photo
Fri 12/23/16 01:03 AM
I would have you sitting on my lap holding you tightly on the hotel balcony in Banff Alberta over looking the crystal clear waters of the Bow River. Having you lay your head gentle back on my shoulder looking at the snow covered mountain peaks.:heart: Quietly listening to music by John Denver "Sunshine on my Shoulder makes me Happy.Having Room service providing you and I supper with the main entre of Arctic Char, and finishing up the evening with a lovely glass of white wine.flowers Knowing that the next day together we would venture off to do river rafting, horse trail riding or a nice hike on a trail,or visit the Whyte Art Gallery if the weather was unsatisfactory.:thumbsup:

no photo
Fri 12/23/16 12:30 AM
Edited by howed on Fri 12/23/16 12:32 AM
When is that PUB open It's Christmas and I need a stiff drink of something. Please not Hot Chocolate it causes my teeth to tingle. or did I mean Jingle, No its the music playing jingle bells and Jingle bell Rock. Oh my Goodness It's that special time of year again!tears drinks oops offtopic slaphead waving

no photo
Fri 12/23/16 12:21 AM
Edited by howed on Fri 12/23/16 12:24 AM

I don't get your question.
You mean to ask 2 questions, being:
1 When is it time to get close
2 When is it time to detach from the internet

Or:
When is it time to take the budding relationship to the next level and continue outside of dating sites/chat?

OR:
When is it time when you're in a new relationship to stop participating on dating sites?

I don't get it...

hello Crystal waving it is a question of when to get closer or just detach from someone youve met in cyberspace ... would one week suffice to be a reason to go on with knowing each other and not chatting for 3 days suffice for detaching already from the person

Sounds like your already headed to the exit door. To draw close to one another over cyber space is very difficult.Understanding each other in this method of communications will take months to develop a close caring and loving relationship with each other. Do not give up so easily, it really is work take it on as a challenge! good luck

no photo
Fri 12/23/16 12:04 AM

Why would my bridesmaids have beards sad: :cry:

Nowadays in America, the bride can have a beard.
well ... doing cartwheels ... neither of us have any interest in America yawn waving

I think your girlfriend needs practice rofl rofl tongue2 waving

huh My girlfriend? I thought that was you doing cartwheels. ohwell
oh she looks nothing like me .. Smiling ..in looks or ability ... I think as far as girlfriends go .. She is probably your taste though ..aww .. So cute together bigsmile

that had to be a 6 on the richter scale. ouch!bigsmile

no photo
Thu 12/22/16 11:56 PM

My new year's resolution is to check my laundry better after I do the wash.

You have no idea how embarrassing it is to have a pair of your panties fall out of the bottom of your slacks at the mall. Not the ones that you are wearing but the ones that were stuck in your pants from being in the dryer together ohwell

I have to admit that is funny.laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Thu 12/22/16 11:55 PM

My new year's resolution is to check my laundry better after I do the wash.

You have no idea how embarrassing it is to have a pair of your panties fall out of the bottom of your slacks at the mall. Not the ones that you are wearing but the ones that were stuck in your pants from being in the dryer together ohwell

no photo
Tue 12/13/16 06:43 AM
my quote of the day " up up and awaydrinks oops

no photo
Tue 12/13/16 06:37 AM
nothing comes to mindwhat what

1 2 3 4 6 8 9 10 22 23