Community > Posts By > AlphaB2Eros88

AlphaB2Eros88's photo
Tue 05/03/16 07:01 AM
I would say you need more pictures you bio is wonderful. But maybe some interest that is more pointed to events. Bowling, camping, tango, reading, etc. I don't know how many men will have interest listed like that. It feels kind of like female energy. Maybe try clicking on your entreat and see if it leads to a page with more males or more females. And I would add more than 2 pictures hope this helps. Good luck.

AlphaB2Eros88's photo
Tue 05/03/16 07:00 AM
Hi, welcome to mingle...
I will do my best not to drool over the pictures but here let's see.

Your interest list put in 5-10 of them to find people who also like the same thing.

I may not extremely good looking, but I have a sense of humor. I may not breath kingly intelligent, but I'm relatively witty. I may not insanely rich, but I'm fairly kind. I'm just a simple guy with a crazy elusive ambition of meeting your acquaintance.

Without changing your words I just added some things to make it complete. How do you like it?

I may not be extremely good looking, but I have a sense of humor. I may not breathe kingly intelligent, but I'm relatively witty. I may not be insanely rich, but I'm fairly kind. I'm just a simple guy with a crazy elusive ambition of meeting your acquaintance.

I hope you find the right man for you. But to be simple there are lots of others looking for love so make yourself stand out. Put in the interest so you can find people who also like the same things.

AlphaB2Eros88's photo
Mon 05/02/16 11:46 PM
Well, you failed at that also... (What kind of interest is later) You give basically less than one sentence if that and tell them if they want to know more about a one pictured profile to message. How does it take 3 days to fix what they told you was wrong...?
I won't lie the reason they told you to put interest in is it helps people find you. Why are you wasting people's time to rate you if you won't put in the effort?

AlphaB2Eros88's photo
Mon 05/02/16 11:39 PM
Edited by AlphaB2Eros88 on Mon 05/02/16 11:42 PM

Hi just want to know what others think abt me. Please take a second to rate me thx.

Alright first off welcome to mingle.
Pictures
Intrest list You have no interests listed how are any girls going to find you versus the thousands that are on this site? List your interest to find like minded people. Maybe put Casual hookups, NSA, DFW, Asians etc you get the idea. Make it easier to find what you are looking for.
Bio
Now seeing as this is a casual hookup profile.
I would say you are going to have to try a little harder. At least 3 maybe 4 more pictures to make sure you actually look like that. Heck listing what you would like to do and any aftercare... I mean are they meeting at your parent's place? Their place or some back alley where the bums are? Are you offering food or just ordering sex like it's a pizza? What safety precautions are you willing to take to prevent STD's?
Facts
You should finish filling this out. No one likes a lazy profile. Because it's incomplete and not much effort. No matter how attractive you are. I rate it a 4/10 You get a 4 because you put in just enough effort to be seen as a horny teen. With incomplete work hope this helps good luck and be safe.

V/r
Tresa

AlphaB2Eros88's photo
Fri 04/29/16 11:38 AM
Well honestly if they are not creeps take the time to get to know them. People are still people even after they have families. And maybe it should be said not all females who like older guys are looking for the Daddy Dom/Baby Girl dynamic some of us. Myself included just want a more mature Gent to share our affections with. That may be a little calmer and rock steady. Plus built old fashion seems to be able to take it on the chin more than the males my age *wink* What can I say I like the demeanour and work ethic. Plus you know you're working hard when your partner who is older tells you to slow down and enjoy the roses.

But best of luck Online dating can at times be a trial by fire. With young or old. I pray you take your time and allow yourself to discern who is really right for you. Regardless of age :banana:

AlphaB2Eros88's photo
Fri 04/29/16 11:31 AM

Hellow and welcome to Mingle2

Intrest
Most females will see your interest list as a turn-off. If you don't type in the activities. No one else looking for the same thing can find you. There are a lot of males to look through before they can even find you. And if they aren't paying for membership how will they know you like them? (Well yes there is messaging but help yourself out and increase your odds)
Pictures
You only have one picture up to be taken seriously you need about 3-6

Bio
Well, welcome to mingle How about you drop the tired of relationships part. and just say you are only interested in casual fun. After all, that gives the negative vibe you just want to use women for physical pleasure and then tell her to get out. If that's not your aim then maybe give a few sentences on what type of man you are and. What you are looking for specifically from a female who you would like to do activities. Maybe a better list of what can be done with these activities.

Information
Finish filling this out also it looks lazy if you don't or that you may not be on the 100% with just a friend for activities.

That is my overview of your profile take it for what its worth. Hope it helps.

AlphaB2Eros88's photo
Fri 04/29/16 08:17 AM
Thank you all for your thoughts and PM's They have helped a lot. I'm trying to make this work because I don't know about you but you meet a lot of ghost on this site. Who are only looking at pictures? Not even your info section on wanting kids or not smoking or anything. But hey such is life on dating sites. If anyone would like to help me figure out how to attract the male I desire. Yet ward off the trolls let me know. Or perhaps that's just something we all endure.

AlphaB2Eros88's photo
Fri 04/29/16 01:41 AM
I have to give Pacific Star a Hi-five on that. Soufie landed a nice zinger.

Now to the point you basically feel like someone you would meet on a kink site. So maybe list what exactly is on your friendship list. And besides rubbing bannanas over men. Why not type that in your interest. List exactly what you wish for. But hand over that giant eyed critter that thing I would cuddle.

AlphaB2Eros88's photo
Thu 04/28/16 09:21 PM

You are deactivated.

frown Awww. I was hoping to get one of these.

You sir just made my night!

AlphaB2Eros88's photo
Thu 04/28/16 09:21 PM
No picture no info.... Yeah you read as a scam.

AlphaB2Eros88's photo
Thu 04/28/16 09:19 PM
Hello and welcome to Mingle2,

Well Sister Girl This is the Rating section so here are some tips
Pictures:
The are wonderful you have plenty of pictures that show yourself off. Also love the hair you will have to give me some tips.
Bio Name
You may actually get a lot of interest there. Be careful its fun yet playful but you may attract scammers.
Intrest List:
You will need about 5-10 Intrest so you can use them in the search section. To find what you are looking for. Or make it easier for others to find you. There are hundreds if not thousands of people on this site. Try and stand out.
BIO:
Just because you pretty doesn't give you a free pass on putting something out there. What are you looking for? Who are you? What do you offer? What would you like to do with your encounter keep it vague yet say enough I guess to help a your target audience gets the drift. *shrugs* Maybe set up your safety standers.

Rest of the stuff:
Your section is incomplete I would finish it so you have a complete profile. Because no one wants to walk in blind for a bit of fun. And end up catching a husband or a Wife who is very unhappy. I would go a head and fill it out so you don't scare of cautious potentials.

Hope this helps you if not go to the new person section and post your profile. Good luck and be safe.

V/r
Tresa

AlphaB2Eros88's photo
Thu 04/28/16 09:09 PM
Hello and welcome to Mingle2,
I would have to say nice start on the bio but seeing as you are looking for friendship. Mind clearing up what type of women you want to be friends with? And what does your friendship entitle? I think this would be a good start to put a halt to any preconceived notion on what you may or may not mean for friendship.

AlphaB2Eros88's photo
Wed 04/27/16 11:09 AM
Edited by AlphaB2Eros88 on Wed 04/27/16 11:10 AM
Profile name
Reminds me of Christopher Titus so no biggy there.
Pictures
Check you are on point and a real person.
Intrest: You will need more so ladies actually interested in your hobbies can type them in in a search bar. Thus improving your odds verse all the other men who put in nothing. Thus they get lost in the sauce.
Bio:
Who you are?
What you are about?
What you are looking in detail or can you give a few key traits?
And what are you offering? (list your key traits as a man)

(Without anything how is she or any women to know you don't want her organs or something?)

Would you meet what you think is a female with that bio? I mean it could be a dude or a trap best bet take your time and put in the effort. Make it easy for a girl to get to know you.

AlphaB2Eros88's photo
Wed 04/27/16 10:55 AM
Edited by AlphaB2Eros88 on Wed 04/27/16 10:56 AM
V/r

Tresa

AlphaB2Eros88's photo
Wed 04/27/16 10:55 AM
Hello, welcome to mingle Awesome name.
Now let's get cracking you want a female for friendship. Well maybe say what that friendship entitles. Because this new craze of FWB or NSA is just running rampant. I would say your interest list is lovely. Why not include some of that or a bit more about you. Basically, what are the questions you would ask to find out if some girl is worth the time to be friends with? Then answer those same questions for yourself. Also finish your bio all that hair color and what not. And try adding some pictures that show off your form or you actually doing these things. Maybe drop the Aviators.

AlphaB2Eros88's photo
Wed 04/27/16 10:51 AM
Honestly not for me personally you have only one picture. You seem to desire a casual hedonistic lifestyle where you offer to take care of kids??? Your interest are solid so you will find someone. but most people with kids won't reach out to someone with only 1 picture and one sentence saying I'm looking for something easy and I like to smoke and can babysit. I think most single moms will run you through a bit more of a background check so why not be more upfront. And put more out there.

AlphaB2Eros88's photo
Wed 04/27/16 10:46 AM
Simple this profile is lazy. No effort at all.

AlphaB2Eros88's photo
Wed 04/27/16 10:01 AM
Edited by AlphaB2Eros88 on Wed 04/27/16 10:01 AM

How is my profile? :)

Hello Das95 welcome to Mingle2
Well, your profile is rather bad it lacks effort and a sense of care basically its incomplete now if you didn't have the time you could have just typed up under construction or work in progress.

Interests: I will tell you later

More like bye talk to you later. I would advise maybe putting down 4-5 intrest do you know how many men there on this site alone? How about how many men are in your area? How is anyone going to find you versus the pages and pages of others? If you don't put down at least 5-8 interest so a lady can type in here interest and maybe you two will match up. Not everyone here pays for the ability to view who matched with them. So help yourself out.

Bio Information: Hi..
Really I would try a little harder here having 3 cute pictures where you fail to say your Physical Appearance, Height, Hair color, Body type, Religion, Ethnicity, Drinking all left with no answer. So let's solve some of these problems. Unless that profile is not you. You are a short well-groomed male who may or may not like to work out. You are hurting your odds by trying to leave these things unanswered.

And because you bothered to put stuff in about Marital Status, Children,
Smokes you can tell you had the time. So if you lack confidence in yourself you shouldn't be playing here in my opinion. So my advice update with more pictures actually complete your profile and Tell the world what you are doing with your life who you are and what you stand for. Or you can let them project onto you their best fantasies or worst stereotypes. Best of luck

V/r
Tresa

AlphaB2Eros88's photo
Wed 04/27/16 09:59 AM
Edited by AlphaB2Eros88 on Wed 04/27/16 10:02 AM
You are deactivated.

AlphaB2Eros88's photo
Wed 04/27/16 07:01 AM
Hello smh1982 welcome to mingle.
(Honestly though stop doing that you will hurt yourself.)

Interests: I'll tell you later

How is any women with your similer intrest going to find you. You do know that by putting your intrest and hobbies. You will actually get a higher chance of finding someone you are compatable with. Most females on this site hate that I'll tell you later Intrest. It shows a lack of effort or Care.

Pictures:

You need more then 3 pictures how about ones where you are doing things. You seem upset or trying to make excuses for your body images telling people not to judge a book by its cover. Well show the ladies on this site. That you get out and do things. Have a relaxed smile. Show a picture of you doing one of your hobbies or with friends. 4-6 seems about right for you in number of pictures needed.

Bio:

Alright now I'm going to break down your message with where I have a problem with it and give my why take it for what its worth.

hi, I'm steve. I'm 52 years old, never married, no kids. I'm looking for a woman to spend time with and get to know. I'm very down to earth, not shallow or stuck on myself.
I think your hi should be Hi or Hello with a capital H not that it makes that much difference but given that you say your age. Then we know you know better. With the combo of listing no interest and not even bother to capitalise your first letter, you come off as lazy.

You jump right into never married and no kids. Well, that is kind of already in your bio in the lower section. You may want to finish filling that out, though. Seeing as it is already listed somewhere else why not take this time to talk about yourself. I mean you work at a factory where and for how long? What else do you do in your spare time?

"I'm very down to earth, not shallow or stuck on myself" Oh really well that kind of feels like an attack or things used to describe females.
Let's try turning that into a positive. Do you value all females in their physical form? Do you place a high standard on beauty? In what way are you down to earth?

I'm looking for someone that's fairly close to me but I'm willing to be friends and talk to just about anyone. no women from other countries or gay men please. if you are interested, don't be shy, feel free to message or send a friend request. you can't judge a book by its cover, I dont

Ok, you are looking for how about you would like to meet someone. In your page, it should say you are looking for single females. So the gay males is not needed. Telling someone to not judge a book by its cover is kind of strange given you are on a dating site where all we have on first contact is pictures and a bio. You are literally a book. I would end it at friend request. Telling someone that just draws them back to your looks and makes you come off as insecure.

That is my honest evaluation good luck and again welcome.

V/r
Tresa

Previous 1 3 4 5