Hopeful Romantic 's photo
Fri 09/05/14 01:17 PM
Aromatherapy back massagelove

Fri 09/05/14 01:11 PM
Hi Pete and welcome flowerforyou

Fri 09/05/14 12:22 PM
Like so many have said before... age is just a number, if your a compatible match then what's the problem? Its personal preference and as long as both are consenting adults...no harm done. flowerforyou

Fri 09/05/14 12:11 PM
im single because....im waiting for mr perfect to knock on my door but i think he has lost my addresstears

Wed 03/20/13 11:15 AM
Hello, Welcome to Mingle waving

Tue 03/05/13 04:18 PM
I don't know, i haven't been out on a date in a very long time, so at this point a boring date would be a good date??

Tue 03/05/13 04:03 PM
put lavender oil on my pillow, so i can have sweet dreams.

Tue 03/05/13 02:17 PM
Welcome to Mingle, i hope you find it <3

Tue 03/05/13 12:50 PM

Pull my finger. Again.

rofl ill

Tue 03/05/13 12:28 PM
I like it...its to the point!

Your profile pic is not bad but it would be better if you were in the light...show your eyes...there the windows to the soul!

Good luck in your search x

Tue 03/05/13 11:39 AM
Yes, love really is blind to emotional abuse! i went through 15 years of it....being told that no-one else would put up with me s**T, being swore at, pulled down in front of others. i did not see it, my parents tried hinting but i would not see.
One day i got a subtle wake up call from a complete stranger...he said that i was beautiful but my eyes were full of hurt and pain...it made me think...really think! Its what i needed, simple as it was but much needed. The very next day when he came in from work and started getting at me i just laughed...like a demented idiot...packed my bags, kids and dogs and left!

Tue 03/05/13 10:56 AM

I'm no expert but I think younger women generally have more enthusiasm and flair about them. This being said not all types have the situational circumstances to ignite any passion, drive or desire. Some women are more ambitious and career-oriented (for instance) than some guys I've met, so they might just have different goals in mind than settling down or committing to a long-term relationship. Others are less willing to explore their sexuality and prefer to be friends so think about how you approached those women who seem jaded and consider being in their shoes. What would you think if you were approached by yourself? This is much more difficult for a male to comprehend and fathom because of our biological programming. Also, I think the older ANY PERSON gets, with accruing time and experience, they may grow weary if those experiences are repeatedly negative and they adopt or are conditioned to elect a pessimistic view on life. I've recently discovered a program developed by a PhD Psychology student in the States about how to increase success with ANY woman. Some categorisation and identification using the parameters of the three conflicts in womens lives (involving TIME, SEX and RELATIONSHIPS)is involved (I understand some female readers of this post may not appreciate being categorically defined) and this shed a whole lot of light about my perspectives on women. I would honestly recommend not presuming ALL women are jaded but rather experiment by talking to women at different locations and times during the day, especially if they don't seem overly preoccupied (busyness can cause a lot of stress which may wear some people thin and make them susceptible to weariness and "jadedness"). If you need any pointers on anything I've written about I am happy to reply. All the best!

Would i be classed as young or old????spock

Tue 03/05/13 10:33 AM

I'm no expert but I'd say to other guys, be open and honest, friendly and humorous, don't mistreat any woman as they are the givers of life. I know some women can seem trashy so just set your own standard, don't be overly judgmental and speak naturally! That means share your interests, your struggles, tell a funny story or just shed light on something interesting. There are different types of women and their needs, wants and desires change at different points in their lives so just be mindful and considerate and BIGGEST TIP: be alert to her responses! Adapt your word selection, tone and for goodness sake, keep clean, shower every day, use deodorant because if you don't look like you can look after yourself, chances are you won't know how to look after her (that's what she might think). Also, don't over generalise or stereotype women, they hate that...

Wow, what have you been reading???? I love it x x

Tue 03/05/13 09:49 AM
silver linings playbook

Mon 03/04/13 04:39 PM

Ooooooh, I've not don't this before......Constructive only please lol

No one wants to rate my profilesad

Mon 03/04/13 03:50 PM
I have had to put foundation and concealer on a guy! He actually came into the salon to have it done!

Mon 03/04/13 03:42 PM
Ooooooh, I've not don't this before......Constructive only please lol

Mon 03/04/13 03:39 PM

I tried a sort of LDR with an Aussie guy, lots of sexting! Near on 50 shades HOT! Needed more, fun while it lasted

yeah never works out .what line does a guy say to secretly say he is into the 50 shades of spank you till your backside glows in the dark not needing a night light

laugh laugh laugh laugh :tongue: laugh

Mon 03/04/13 03:36 PM
Hug

Previous 1 3