Community > Posts By > TragicEndings

TragicEndings's photo
Wed 10/05/16 12:20 PM
I joined a few months back. Paid for 3 months service. I quit using this service about a month and half through.. Dont have time for dating. So i deleted app and figured all i lost is what i paid for 3 months. Well this past friday evening i was charged additional charge for 3 months again. I was not aware that they will be renewing it without consent..it may have been in the fine print but who really reads this..i called mingle and i only get a answering machine saying leave a name and number and they will get back to me. Well, they havnt. So i came back here and reactivated my account and i see not only was i charged, i am not concidered a premium member anymore..i would just like the money back they just took off my card..you can see my log data shows i dont come here anymore..

TragicEndings's photo
Wed 07/06/16 09:08 AM
I'm not exactly sure how black people started getting called negros. That's how old people called them. Negros. Somewhere down the line it changed to ******. ****** means to be ignorant. I use the word a lot. But I don't use the word as a racial slur. I use it to descibe the actions of someone. Anyone from any color can be a ******. I'd rather also say black person instead of African American. That makes them sound like they just got here..they are Americans like I am. They don't call us European Americans. And I know..they are not black, but we are also not white. It's slang . Its better than using racial names. That's my 2 cents.

TragicEndings's photo
Wed 06/22/16 08:00 PM
I think it determines the age. As babies and toddlers it was always kisses everywhere on the face because they are adorable. But even as they grew we always kiss on the lips. But there's a time in a kids life when he goes from calling you daddy to dad. The same goes for kissing on the lips..one day it will change from kiss on lips to kiss on cheek. It just changes as kids get older and their comfortability with kissing changes.

TragicEndings's photo
Mon 06/13/16 08:11 AM
Where are all the real men. That's really a difficult question to answer. Your definition of what a real can differs from person to person. Some women are old fashioned and want to take care of home and kids. Some would rather be more independent and have a partner to share the load equally. Some want to be taken care of completely without doing a single thing. Some would rather work while the man stays home. Every woman has their ideal man. Their are Real men everywhere. There is also attraction. You may have found your real man several times and were not attracted to them. Just something to think about

TragicEndings's photo
Mon 06/13/16 07:48 AM
Daaaang!!! How'd you get her?

TragicEndings's photo
Mon 06/13/16 07:30 AM
Hi everyone. Right now im sitting in a rock quarry dump truck. Sitting on the top of what we call the highwall. Enjoying the view I have from up here while waiting to be loaded. Im also listening to music and singing along. Its a good thing these trucks are loud ad nobody can hear me:stuck_out_tongue:

TragicEndings's photo
Sat 05/07/16 02:18 AM
I'm here for the free coffee and donuts. Mostly looking for someone to talk too. I was recently in a 10 year relationship. So I'm not ready to jump into another relationship. I want to take the next one slow with conversation. To really get to know someone and make sure I have a good friendship before I move forward.

TragicEndings's photo
Wed 05/04/16 07:27 AM
I looked around on the net and found that ( I'll just call him glen). Has made 2 movies and 2 other cartoon voices while making walking dead. So its possible he may live through this.

Another reason I think that it's Abraham is because while Negan was was pointing Lucile at each person he was getting a feel for the group's reaction. There wasn't much of a reaction when it came to Abraham. But everyone else had terrifying reactions. Negan knows Ricks group are bad ***** cause they took out so many of his people. Negan don't want them all dead. He has to kill one of them to prove a point to them and his own people. Negan wants to keep them alive so he can control and use them. I don't think he wants to really piss off the group by killing a important person to them cause he knows they will seek revenge if it's somebody really important. So I think he went after the one that initially had a lesser response. Plus if you really didn't know Ricks group. Abraham is a big guy. He would seem to be more of a threat then little old Glen. Sorry. I am a big fan of walking dead and have watched it since day 1. I like Glen and hope he doesn't die. In the comics. This is where Glen dies. But the show hasn't followed deaths the same as comics. Originally Sasha's brother was supposed to be Ricks right hand man but Daryl (which was not in the comic at all) was so popular, the kept him instead. So nobody really knows. Good luck Glenn

TragicEndings's photo
Tue 05/03/16 03:17 AM
Other than what you posted about Glen being cast in another show. I thought the one that was killed was Abraham. Reason I though that as because when Negan was pointing Lucile at everyone, Abraham kinda stood proud to except it. The Negan moved on Untill the last scene where we didn't see who it was...he says...yo took it better than I thought you would. As if he didn't really think Abraham would stand tough. Also, even though he made the threat to kill more if anyone made a noise I don't see how Maggie could cry silently if Glen was killed brutally like that. Besides that. Acting doesn't take that long. Especially since they have never made a winter scene. They take breaks that we don't realize. It looks continuous to us.. he could be filming other shows in between his walking dead schedule. I really don't think walking dead would allow that info to get out as secretive as they have been the whole time.

TragicEndings's photo
Tue 05/03/16 02:58 AM
If we banned flags based of what our ancestors did in history. We should start at the root of the problem. This entire country was taken away from the natives that lived here. Many tribes are gone now and only a handful across the country in reservations that our generous country allowed them to have. Not to mention a line drawn in the sand. Demanding that the people that migrated north to south and vice versa for hundreds of years before Columbus even arrived, to go back where you came from. When it all comes down to it. Its the past. Its our history. The story of our nation. We can not make any changes in the past. But, we can learn from it. How is banning any flag going to help anything. The real problem is with everyone complaining about "make laws for this" and "make laws for that" and "this isn't fair". What everyone is doing is turning our free country into a communist country. We can't do anything anymore without getting a ticket and breaking a law. But I feel as if I am changing the subject of the post. Lol sorry if it doesn't fit here.

TragicEndings's photo
Tue 05/03/16 12:06 AM
Edited by TragicEndings on Tue 05/03/16 12:07 AM

I personally was born up north. Chicago, I'll. While I was just about to hit my teen years we moved down to Georgia. I remember being a kid and making fun of the south and the accent and remember what was said about slavery in the south. As I grew up in the south I learned a lot. The rebel flag was originally a battle flag. But there were many flags the south flew at the time. People that don't really know, call it the confederate flag. Which was A confederate flag. But it was also the state flag for Georgia. With the state seal of course. Untill people cried that it was racist. That personally offended me. And remember I am originally from up north. That flag may have been the confederate flag back in the day but us southern people call it the rebel flag. The rebel flag symbolizes the freedom we still have to rebel against anything we don't believe in. Just like the old days. The southerners didn't want to be told what to do and they rebelled. Some racist kkk organizations adopted the flag cause they were from the south. Now it is known as a racist flag. Everyone had slaves in those days from Florida all the way to Maine until the end of the war. Confederate soldiers were not the only ones that had slaves. To me....the rebel flag is a symbol of country life. Drinking sweat tea on the porch on a hot muggy day. Going camping on the weekend because we already live in the vacation spot. Grilling out at the lake, muddin through the woods, and goin fishin. Big ol bon fires and the home of country music. Where you can go anywhere and everyone throws their hand up to wave hi as you go by. Southern hospitality. Where else in this country can you find this kinda stuff in abundance. Up north if you throw your hand up and wave hi, you get a middle finger or gang signs thrown up or wtf are you looking at. You all complain the rebel flag is a symbol of hate...it's a symbol of love and compassion to me. Its really sad you people feel the way you do, your really missing out

I think its sad that people fought and died so they could keep others enslaved,,,,

and unfortunately , flying that flag while they did it, leaves that flag with the legacy

as I said, I understand people who are proud of it for all the other southern customs it may represent

but I certainly don't blame people who see it as a symbol of the side it flew for when that side was actually dying to profit off the enslavement of others

I can certainly understand how people can be angry about what has happened in the past. But to be fair. Everyone should be angry at all that was responsible for the acts. Originally tribes in Africa would battle and enslave each other and keep the women for themselves Untill they learned they could profit from them by selling them. Originally they were sold by Africans. Yet Africans do not get blamed for what has happened. They were sold by the own countrymen.
If your a believer of religion, you will know everything happens for a reason. Slaves that were brought here paid a high price for a long time. Which was not right. In return, families from slaves now live in the best county in the world while the ones that sold them are still living in Africa as a third world country. I hear a lot of people complain about slavery but it was not you personally that felt the pain and it was not us personally that dished it out. So if the rebel flag should resemble hate than I think the African flag should be considered a hate flag to. Its a shame anyone can buy a Isis flag or a Nazi flag But a flag that is from our country should be banned

TragicEndings's photo
Mon 05/02/16 02:47 AM
Edited by TragicEndings on Mon 05/02/16 02:54 AM
I personally was born up north. Chicago, I'll. While I was just about to hit my teen years we moved down to Georgia. I remember being a kid and making fun of the south and the accent and remember what was said about slavery in the south. As I grew up in the south I learned a lot. The rebel flag was originally a battle flag. But there were many flags the south flew at the time. People that don't really know, call it the confederate flag. Which was A confederate flag. But it was also the state flag for Georgia. With the state seal of course. Untill people cried that it was racist. That personally offended me. And remember I am originally from up north. That flag may have been the confederate flag back in the day but us southern people call it the rebel flag. The rebel flag symbolizes the freedom we still have to rebel against anything we don't believe in. Just like the old days. The southerners didn't want to be told what to do and they rebelled. Some racist kkk organizations adopted the flag cause they were from the south. Now it is known as a racist flag. Everyone had slaves in those days from Florida all the way to Maine until the end of the war. Confederate soldiers were not the only ones that had slaves. To me....the rebel flag is a symbol of country life. Drinking sweat tea on the porch on a hot muggy day. Going camping on the weekend because we already live in the vacation spot. Grilling out at the lake, muddin through the woods, and goin fishin. Big ol bon fires and the home of country music. Where you can go anywhere and everyone throws their hand up to wave hi as you go by. Southern hospitality. Where else in this country can you find this kinda stuff in abundance. Up north if you throw your hand up and wave hi, you get a middle finger or gang signs thrown up or wtf are you looking at. You all complain the rebel flag is a symbol of hate...it's a symbol of love and compassion to me. Its really sad you people feel the way you do, your really missing out

TragicEndings's photo
Mon 05/02/16 12:32 AM
Edited by TragicEndings on Mon 05/02/16 12:34 AM
Evolution is more noticeable than people realize. Everything on earth learns to adapt to its surroundings. Over long periods of time we change permanently. The amount of time that humans have been on earth seems like a long time but in fact it is only a blink of the eye to earth. In this time we have adapted differently depending on where we are from. This is the part where I said it's noticeable. Look at all the different races in the world. Africans live in a very hot and dry climate with very little protection from the sun. Over thousands and thousands of years they stay dark and hair is dry and tough. White people come from colder regions where you need to cover your skin to survive and stay in shelters for survival. Think about how close a race is to the equator (hottest point on earth) and the color of their skin. Then think of the ones farthest. We are all the same. We just evolved in a different part of the world. Its only more noticeable in the past 150 yrs since travel has gotten easier and easier. We will eventually be one color again.