Community > Posts By > fanara55

no photo
Mon 11/14/16 02:12 PM
Urinate

no photo
Mon 11/14/16 02:07 PM
I love sloppy seconds especially if they are provided by my wife.

no photo
Mon 11/14/16 01:59 PM
'Let he that is without sin, cast the first stone'.

no photo
Sun 11/13/16 08:00 AM
If homosexuality or bisexuality is un-African, why in Europe from Spain to Scandinavia, does one encounter so many gay or bi Africans? Anywhere in the world there is the same proportion of LGBT peeps.

Lets have a serious answer please.

no photo
Fri 11/11/16 11:31 AM
A lot of these African gay haters have no qualms about having sex with married women. Homophobia was introduced to Africa by Christian and Muslim fundamentalists. Before then, Africa had no concept of homosexuality. It was just sex.

no photo
Fri 11/11/16 11:11 AM
You look good. Just my kind of lady.

no photo
Fri 11/11/16 11:10 AM
You look good. Just my kind of lady.

no photo
Fri 11/11/16 11:08 AM
I have dated many black ladies during my earlier years but now I am age 75 they just don't want to know.

no photo
Fri 11/11/16 11:00 AM
When it comes to human judgement the Buddhist maxim that we should regard all events and all beings with complete eqanimity has much to commend it.
As for earthly judges, their job is to interpret and apply the law of the land. The problem is that these laws are often flawed, for instance in the Uk, all those found guilty or imprisoned for being homosexual ( in some cases without any real eveidence) have recently ben pardoned. In the early 19th century, a Noncomformist could not hold public office, clearly another unfair law.

no photo
Wed 05/25/16 10:58 AM
Went there afew years ago. Wondreful sights, lovely food, friendly people... and yes, a Bedouin boy coplimented me on my ***...........

no photo
Wed 05/25/16 10:56 AM
I ddid my National Service in Suez and have been back to EGY four times since.I love the people.

no photo
Mon 05/09/16 07:22 AM
Hey! You look great.
Fanara

no photo
Mon 05/09/16 07:20 AM
In a long lifetime, I've dated many Black ladies. I just couldn't resist them. Thank you girls, hope i gave pleasure to some of you.
Fanara

no photo
Mon 05/09/16 07:07 AM
I know someone who intends to have his ashes shovelled into the firebox of a preserved steam locomotive high in the Welsh hills. Open the throttle and ....WHOOSH.

Fanara

no photo
Mon 05/09/16 06:52 AM
I agree.
When in Church and other versions are used, you can see worshippers mouthing the KJV to themselves. It is engraved in our minds, like the Book of Common Prayer.
Also it is great literature. We don't attempt to re-write Shakespeare or Milton so why the KJV?
Fanara