Community > Posts By > mj00014

no photo
Tue 05/10/16 06:25 PM
Don't feel bad. I had a guy message me today and say he was looking for a serious relationship. I asked him had he read my profile. He promptly replied "Nope but I'm here looking for a serious relationship". How serious I asked him and he said and I quote "serious to the point she opens her legs on command".

I said "I sure wish God had of commanded your mama to keep her legs closed around your daddy".

you make me smile on this one,..
thank you for your advice....

no photo
Tue 05/10/16 06:07 PM
You're driving me crazy...and I love it.winking

I'm just sharing my experience... smooched smooched bigsmile bigsmile

no photo
Tue 05/10/16 06:05 PM

ok this is my second day in mingle2, though I have the mingle before so I'm not really new in this site.
today someone call me a psycho because I don't want to give my number and Skype I'd frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated :fru. so that's the new meaning of psycho because you're just trying to be careful Hahahaha ok please educate me if I'm really belong to psycho ward...

tadaaaa.... have a good evening to all biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin

if you think about it, who would be the psycho in that scenario?

just block them and report them to the mods, let them handle it...

laugh laugh

no photo
Tue 05/10/16 05:52 PM
ok this is my second day in mingle2, though I have the mingle before so I'm not really new in this site.
today someone call me a psycho because I don't want to give my number and Skype I'd frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated :fru. so that's the new meaning of psycho because you're just trying to be careful Hahahaha ok please educate me if I'm really belong to psycho ward...

tadaaaa.... have a good evening to all biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin

no photo
Tue 05/10/16 05:43 PM

The early bird also smashes the alarm clock because it needs those extra 5 minutes of sleep.

Yeah, and I do that about 3x ... and I ain't even an early bird, go figure.

Heck. I hit that thing about 6x and then threaten to throw it out the window. laugh

hahaha. poor thing they just doing their job...
bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile

no photo
Tue 05/10/16 01:50 PM

Learn meditation, the art of clearing/quieting the mind. If I've had a rough day, 20 minutes of meditation and I am out like a light as soon as my head hits the pillow. It's a trick I started using during the Iraq war when I was putting in 18 to 20 hour days and had to get my sleep when and where I could get it.

nope my minds is so hyper at night and don't work in the morning laugh laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Tue 05/10/16 01:48 PM

The early bird also smashes the alarm clock because it needs those extra 5 minutes of sleep.

yeah i put it in silent before is start making noises..!!!

no photo
Tue 05/10/16 12:14 PM

sounds like you're looking for a lazy worm, one who will sleep in with you

she won't have to look very long or hard for that... shes a "wow"

is that a privilege
laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

depends on your definition of privilege...to us ugly people, yes... to you pretty people, just another Tuesday...

hahaha your funny,
I can't wait for Friday laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh
"pretty" I wish I could see that part of me

try this... walk over to your mirror, and look into it....

frustrated frustrated frustrated noway noway

no photo
Tue 05/10/16 12:05 PM

is that a privilege

depends on your definition of privilege...to us ugly people, yes... to you pretty people, just another Tuesday...

hahaha your funny,
I can't wait for Friday laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh
"pretty" I wish I could see that part of me

no photo
Tue 05/10/16 12:01 PM
Ahh don't be afraid of the worm! Some types are better than others :wink:

oh no thanks but I could die touching them my biggest fear ,I know sounds crazy but yes worm is my weakness

no photo
Tue 05/10/16 11:59 AM

is that a privilege

no photo
Tue 05/10/16 11:55 AM

oh I'm not looking for lazy worm,, because I'm scared of that creatures haha, .. laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Tue 05/10/16 11:49 AM
what

:tongue: :tongue: laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Tue 05/10/16 11:02 AM
the early bird also has bags under her eyes and extremely irritable because she didn't get enough sleep
#insomnia#pleaseusedcaution

no photo
Tue 05/10/16 10:20 AM
I'm curious to how people think about giving out their cell phone number on a first contact message. If someone sent you a first contact message. At least a paragraph about themselves. And then offered their cell phone number for you to text them, Would you do it? I'm expecting the women to say no. I don't know about the men.

I don't give my numbers until. I valued my privacy

no photo
Tue 05/10/16 09:45 AM

Do you feel attractive people have more privileges?

huh What kind of privileges?

I think they meant 'attentions'

no photo
Tue 05/10/16 09:39 AM

is that a category?

Yes I call it Uncle Pervy class. Man up children. Get women your own age. What's a matter older girls too smart for ya?

ok I wouldn't generalize it by being pervert, although some are really in that stage of mind.

let's give those real a benefit of a doubt ,some are inlove with each other, some young girls prepared older man,..we all have preferences in life ,so let them be I will not judge the book by its cover until I read the story.... laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Tue 05/10/16 09:25 AM

Do you feel attractive people have more privileges?

hell yes. you should see all the priviledges i get

let me see you first ?????
so I know what you really mean laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Tue 05/10/16 09:02 AM
There my be many reason for couples to go on their own merry way but mostly there is a pattern which get repeated. What do you think is the biggest reason for breaking up?[/quote

too much fishing around...
cheating.and some human who never grow up,..that's why I don't believe in age is the measure of maturity,

no photo
Tue 05/10/16 09:00 AM
Since you are only 19, I suggest you concentrate on your education and worry about that. When you meet a significant other with similar morals, then worry about waiting for sex..if you wanna wait, wait..its neither right or wrong.

I so love your ideas.. :)

some kids nowadays are playing too much fire. your right wait or finished your goals in life, . goodluck