Community > Posts By > mj00014

no photo
Fri 06/17/16 07:47 PM

many men ( shhhhh I know this is a secret) continue to do this
Shhhhhh!!!!! :angel:

And OP....Young guys whack off no matter what.....if it interferes in the marriage though, its a problem.

rofl rofl rofl rofl

no photo
Fri 06/17/16 07:40 PM
Hmmmm...my is colour yellow

pink, green and light Yellowish :)

no photo
Mon 06/13/16 10:42 AM
I need to go visit Home Depot. It seems that most of the people that work there and shop there are men. I actually like that store. It looks like a good place to meet men.

hahaha , I do notice that too. rofl rofl rofl rofl

no photo
Mon 06/13/16 10:40 AM
hello too and welcome. to mingle....

no photo
Sat 06/11/16 05:38 PM
IT IS OFTEN NOTICED THAT WOMAN ARE ALWAYS SILENT...
IN SUCH FRIENDSHIP SITES AT LEASE WOMAN HAS TO BE OPEN MINDED....
THEY ALWAYS RISE THEIR VOICE FOR GENDER EQUALITY BUT WHY THEY DONT TAKE INETIATIVE...

because some if us is still in "old school" days :)

no photo
Mon 06/06/16 10:35 AM
If someone had to visit the USA for the first time , which would be an ideal place for them to visit?
A cool chilled out place thats also fun & has things to do...not places like las vegas or any of that crap but something real..

Florida, Disney World:)

no photo
Sun 06/05/16 06:19 PM
In a kitchen...:angel: flowerforyou :wink: laugh

nope, not all on the kitchen some of them in the drive through window... rofl rofl rofl biggrin biggrin

no photo
Sun 06/05/16 06:17 PM
welcome to mingle2 ,,
good luck on your search laugh laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Sun 06/05/16 06:03 PM

Money........ I can always rent love.winking

exactly... love don't pay the rent...

money, it's good to be stress free. hahaha kidding rofl rofl rofl

no photo
Wed 06/01/16 08:16 PM
I think you should order a bigger bed....... just in case.winking

you silly ,let him.figured it out first rofl rofl rofl

no photo
Wed 06/01/16 08:11 PM
happy happy Birthday :)

no photo
Thu 05/26/16 04:08 PM

I like being shirtless on a first date. Women want me.

Please seek immediate medical attention at your nearest clinic.

Thank you for shopping Mingle2 & have a good day.

hahahaha rofl rofl rofl

no photo
Thu 05/26/16 04:06 PM
hahah I always got Gatorade on my hand since it summer dehydration is dangerous...

welcome to mingle2

no photo
Wed 05/25/16 05:43 PM

I think I have an eating disorder... I only weigh 38kg and I am already 25 years old. what do I need to do and EaT???? HELP!!! NEED TO GAIN WEIGHT...

* 38 kg = 84 lbs.
In truth, I would see a doctor its probable that you have worms. Or just go to the drug store the druggist will give you the correct medicine. Really no big deal as it is very common.

**flowerforyou

don't. worry I'm 28 years old I only weight 85lbs never gained weight been eating like a somo restler ,been giving birth to my child I think we just had fast metabolism.... yawn smooched smooched smooched smooched

no photo
Wed 05/25/16 05:43 PM

I think I have an eating disorder... I only weigh 38kg and I am already 25 years old. what do I need to do and EaT???? HELP!!! NEED TO GAIN WEIGHT...

* 38 kg = 84 lbs.
In truth, I would see a doctor its probable that you have worms. Or just go to the drug store the druggist will give you the correct medicine. Really no big deal as it is very common.

**flowerforyou

don't. worry I'm 28 years old I only weight 85lbs never gained weight been eating like a somo restler ,been giving birth to my child I think we just had fast metabolism.... yawn smooched smooched smooched smooched

no photo
Mon 05/23/16 08:54 PM

pitchfork
When I was younger I could climb the highest tree, but I was terrified of thunder and lightning storms.

Now, I hate heights and love the clash of thunder and lightning.

Does anyone else feel your fears of anything, have changed from youth to adulthood for better or worse? frustrated

didn't change i still afraid of worm biggrin what biggrin what

no photo
Mon 05/23/16 08:45 PM
hello to you too.... :smile: :smile: :smile:

no photo
Mon 05/23/16 07:35 PM
washingtonexaminer.com

VA secretary: Disney doesn't measure wait times, so why should VA?

Sarah Westwood

Veterans Affairs Secretary Robert McDonald on Monday compared the length of time veterans wait to receive health care at the VA to the length of time people wait for rides at Disneyland, and said his agency shouldn't use wait times as a measure of success because Disney doesn't either.

"When you got to Disney, do they measure the number of hours you wait in line? Or what's important? What's important is, what's your satisfaction with the experience?" McDonald said Monday during a Christian Science Monitor breakfast with reporters. "And what I would like to move to, eventually, is that kind of measure."

McDonald's comments angered House Speaker Paul Ryan, who tweeted out Monday afternoon, "This is not make-believe, Mr. Secretary. Veterans have died waiting in those lines."

McDonald faced questions at the breakfast about the VA's lack of transparency surrounding how long veterans must wait to receive care at VA facilities around the country. The agency has weathered controversy over the past several years due to its struggle to provide timely care for many patients.

The VA secretary said most veterans report being satisfied with their care and argued that the average wait time for a veteran seeking VA treatment is only a matter of days.

He said he did not believe a measure called the "create date," which gauges a veteran's wait time by counting from the day the veteran first requests care, was a "valid measure" of a veteran's VA experience.

The Government Accountability Office released a report in April exploring the metric used to count a veterans' wait time, called the "preferred date." The measure does not count from the time a veteran first calls to make an appointment.

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/va-secretary-disney-doesnt-measure-wait-times-so-why-should-va/article/2592021/

I just went to Disney last December, it's pretty quick to get in all the rides.

but getting VA appointment took for ever you need to wait for so many hours for them to entertain your concern even though you're in ER, some of them also think your a dope head if you check in your self in e.r, my late husband is a VA patient and took as forever to see a doctor and get an appointment on our concern, also doctors are sticking their butt to v.a instead of being honest to their patient..!!! my husband was diagnosed with lungs problems ,my opinion is from agent orange chemicals , his a Vietnam vets..,
we do all the test in VA hospital they don't want to admit the cause of it, VA is trying to avoid giving benefits or any settlement to their own people .. their excuse is they don't know hubby's medical history that they're just new hired..

I wonder if he tried to check in his self to VA facilities and Let's see if it's just a matter of days to address his concern...

rant rant rant frustrated frustrated frustrated

no photo
Mon 05/23/16 09:13 AM
A little spooky. Try adding 3 or 4 pics so it doesn't look like a scammer profile. You know, stolen single pic?
Luck.

rob his eye is cool :)

I tried not to add more photos
don't add me to your scared list biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin

no photo
Mon 05/23/16 09:09 AM
You will probably gets quite a few proposals now....
Watch with extreme caution the military ones....
Many scammers claim to be military....

Good luck on your search...

rofl rofl rofl me reading the comments and feeling that way.. hahaha
ok whose gonna claim a sheriff ??

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9