Community > Posts By > sweetboy3030

no photo
Fri 07/15/11 10:29 PM
:heart: havin a friend is alot like pissing your pants, everyone can see it but only you feel its gentle warmth,, thank you for being the piss in my pants.:heart:

no photo
Fri 07/15/11 09:10 AM

and you will wake up only to descover that yesterday is the same day agian tomarow.

no photo
Fri 07/15/11 12:39 AM
i dont believe in sleep.

no photo
Sat 07/09/11 07:53 PM
We're hiding.

no photo
Wed 07/06/11 12:26 PM
I know a few atustic people and they're the sweetest people I've ever met. I really hope no one here is insulting them, they're just as human as you or I and I'll apprecaite it if everyone treated as such.

Don't be a douche, don't insult them.

no photo
Wed 07/06/11 11:32 AM
You want horror huh? How about betty white doing a fully nude lesbo scene with Susan boyle?

no photo
Wed 07/06/11 11:25 AM
Edited by sweetboy3030 on Wed 07/06/11 11:29 AM
Once i did actually meet someone who was very attractive and sweet on this site, me and her talked for hours and soon hit it off so well we made arrangements to meet each other at cheesecake factory. Unforteantely, I never went. She was not why I stood her up, it was because I realized I had uneven fingernails. This was a serious blow to self-esteem and nosw im so hurt I can't leave my house for fear of people insulting my fingernails. Woe is me, all is pain and sadness. Now i'm going to sit and cry in a dark room for 6 years or so and paint my face like a goth because no one takes me seriously.

To all that takes things seriosly: Don't, crying about problems won't help you.

no photo
Wed 07/06/11 09:20 AM
Dreams of living in inkworld

no photo
Wed 07/06/11 09:18 AM
There's no one like you.

no photo
Wed 07/06/11 01:32 AM
I have my own magnifying glass. Sometimes I use it on ants. Not to cook them, just to warm them on cold days or get a little fire going for them. I don't think they sleep.

no photo
Wed 07/06/11 01:31 AM
I love meeting new people.

no photo
Wed 07/06/11 01:28 AM
Knows too much

no photo
Tue 07/05/11 10:42 PM
Once was a spongebob mascot

no photo
Tue 07/05/11 08:23 PM
Edited by sweetboy3030 on Tue 07/05/11 09:06 PM
I find it halirous that the same people who preach doom and gloom also sell books.

I tried to watch the show but all I saw was people pooping out of thier mouths. I believe anyone who likes him and takes his words to heart also poop out of thier mouths. Also anyone who says "we all goning to die!!" yet sells hats, books, mugs, books and " I survived 2012" T-Shirts is also pooping out of thier mouths. Never believe a word these people say, they are the heathen infidels.

Everything returns to the earth. The bible does contradict itself There's gays everywhere, Alaska A.Z. and Utah is nothing like Sodom. Jesus did'nt preach it because it's a touchy subject and there was enough people trying to kill him anyways. And god does'nt care too strongly or every gay man would've been wiped out centuries ago. Besides, he's in no hurry to destroy us all, we seem to kill each other just fine.

I'll cheer if god kills us all, At least then we won't have to put up with the single-minded slaw-jawed intolrance of humanity.

If someone dictates thier life on any blessed scripture, they are wise and holy. If they do that with any other book we say they have a mental disorder.

no photo
Tue 07/05/11 01:14 PM
Knows only dissappoitment in life.

no photo
Tue 07/05/11 01:11 PM
well, i go to bars and look for cougars because they're so much easier to go after than girls half the age. Let's face it, most younger women NEVFER take the first chance, NEVER start ANY sort of interaction, and NEVER EVER interacts positively with ANYTHING that has a penis. They just sit there like stuffed animals, waiting for someone to come and sweep them away.
Older women alreadly lived life, they know what they want and don't like to waste time beating around the bush. and that what us young men want. If it was'ent for cougars, i'd be a hardcore gay by now.

I love older women and i'm proud of it.

no photo
Tue 07/05/11 12:56 PM
My gramps had lung cancer, Pot oil did wonders for him.

no photo
Tue 07/05/11 12:55 PM
My gramps had lung cancer, Pot oil did wonders for him.

no photo
Tue 07/05/11 12:54 PM
Hello and welcome to mingle!

no photo
Mon 07/04/11 11:27 PM
hello and welcome to mingle, hope you have fun!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25