Community > Posts By > cakecake33

no photo
Thu 09/01/16 04:25 AM
My kidz are making me smile now ☺

no photo
Thu 09/01/16 03:58 AM
Welcome to mingle Mike!

Try looking for women who have substantial profiles. Not just the ones with the pretty pics, and try mentioning or asking about a detail that you read in her profile .

Apart from that, Soufie's advice is very good, Just be yourself :)

Definitely dont leave a one liner like hello, hi, how are you or you are beautiful or sexy . You will be ignored for sure because almost every email women receive here is like that lol

Good luck to you Mike!

no photo
Thu 09/01/16 03:55 AM
why so many people have to get so deep about interracial relationships, bringing up slavery what as that got to do with anything ? . my family mixed and thank God we don't see colour, i see a person first . I dont see colour, if they happen to be genuine nice decent individuele . Whatever there colour should not be a problem. But each to there own who ever you date

no photo
Thu 09/01/16 12:43 AM
I agree the forums are entertaining, but mainly it's a fishing ground for scammers, and attached people who message you and then deactivate their accounts if you don't respond immediately. I feel there are very few genuine people looking for relationships....just my opinion though

no photo
Wed 08/31/16 04:10 PM
Mutton, is from sheep its lovely cooked down . Jamaican, cussin curry mutton is yum slow cooked. If you like lamb your love : )

no photo
Wed 08/31/16 02:42 PM
If you have any glutten food ideas please send

no photo
Wed 08/31/16 02:39 PM
Lemon with hot water, and slice of brown toast and a boiled egg

no photo
Wed 08/31/16 02:37 PM
Favourite food, at the moment is home made brown stew chicken, rice and salad is yummie jamaican styleeee. And of course choc nothing beats that :chocolate_bar: :laughing:

no photo
Wed 08/31/16 02:29 PM
:yum: Love cooking baking for friend's or family, love cooking, and enjoy the feed back when it turns out well. Which is nearly every time lols but learnt from the best nothing beats mum and nan home made cooking . :wink:

no photo
Wed 08/31/16 09:10 AM
Ive dated black, men and white, men and i think if your attracted to a guy whatever is colour, shouldnt really matter. Long as you have the love thang going on lols . In this day and age colour shouldnt be issue surley . If you don't ask you won't know good luck :grinning:

no photo
Fri 08/12/16 11:46 PM

I totally understand where your coming from . I get the same old asking for pictures, or just been plain rude. Or they say there a gentleman, and turn out to be idiot on meeting . Dating sites no disrespect to them but mostly have the worse men on them. Only a few men and ive heard from men the women can be just as bad . Its mostly due i think it's to easy to join. meaning the people who actully looking to date nice genuine man. Keep getting crazy guys or the men that i would not date if they become the last on earth lols. But ay cant moan it is a date site happy hunting guys