Community > Posts By > Alexthefighter

Alexthefighter's photo
Sun 07/03/16 09:34 PM

What bothers me the most is that many people don't know who he really is. He is a total different person when he leaves the house. Many like him and have no clue.

I don't think that that scenario is uncommon.. He has a split personality, kinda..maybe his dad was like that too?
Lots of people are like that actually... one type of way out and about, doing their job, interacting with people.. and ya get them home, and wtf - off the rails...
Hopefully going forward when you get a family, you will break the pattern..

His mom is just like him and always has been. His dad is very quiet.

Alexthefighter's photo
Sun 07/03/16 09:18 PM
I'm a strong supporter of the 2nd amendment I just started this to get people going rofl

Alexthefighter's photo
Sun 07/03/16 09:03 PM

and you are following in his footsteps, by trying to be a cop.. hmm, others can analyze that..
Hopefully you will not follow his demeanor/manner with the anger fits..
I suggest medicating him with edible cannabis - it will make him mellow... and maybe more compliant.
Sorry that you had that style of parenting..

What bothers me the most is that many people don't know who he really is. He is a total different person when he leaves the house. Many like him and have no clue.

Alexthefighter's photo
Sun 07/03/16 09:02 PM

and you are following in his footsteps, by trying to be a cop.. hmm, others can analyze that..
Hopefully you will not follow his demeanor/manner with the anger fits..
I suggest medicating him with edible cannabis - it will make him mellow... and maybe more compliant.
Sorry that you had that style of parenting..

I'm the total opposite of him. I also plan on changing my last name.

Alexthefighter's photo
Sun 07/03/16 09:01 PM

hahahahaa...my oldest son and I were just talking about this yesterday

we decided the day they come to try and pry em out of our hands..

we are making a run for the border..

Id rather fight to keep my rights and die for them in my own country than to run

Alexthefighter's photo
Sun 07/03/16 07:18 PM

If..... he can get him therapy, yes, it would be a great idea....but..... he might be in danger of getting hurt or worse.... dad sounds wayy too violent for him to do this on his own.... a helpline and intervention might be a good avenue to take at this point.

Very few fathers in that mental state, listen to anything their sons have to say.... not speaking from smarts, but similar experiences.

Well said

Alexthefighter's photo
Sun 07/03/16 07:18 PM

He is a cop that is currently out on injury that ended his career. One moment he is happy ect next minute he is throwing plates and punching holes in the wall. He has been like this my whole life. I remember him screaming in my face at 6 saying I caused this. Is that abuse ?

He must have been through a lot. Try to help him recover. Be there for him.

Lmfao not a chance in hell

Alexthefighter's photo
Sun 07/03/16 07:17 PM

In the U.K there is virtually no gun problem,because they are not in the hands of the public.In most countries in Europe guns are regulated to the point where crimes committed with firearms are non existent.
I personally think that All firearms should be Highly regulated.

this is a different culture

uk is also one of those countries where love of countrymen is taught and where its an expectation that the community is as important as the individual

-----------
Hhhaaa! Countrymen? Community?

Like it's 1950 over there, or it a Charles Dickens novel in your head?

slaphead

I agree. It's not a great place like it once was. There is a big radical Muslim problem there

Alexthefighter's photo
Sun 07/03/16 05:56 PM
He is a cop that is currently out on injury that ended his career. One moment he is happy ect next minute he is throwing plates and punching holes in the wall. He has been like this my whole life. I remember him screaming in my face at 6 saying I caused this. Is that abuse ?

Alexthefighter's photo
Sun 07/03/16 05:50 PM

In the U.K there is virtually no gun problem,because they are not in the hands of the public.In most countries in Europe guns are regulated to the point where crimes committed with firearms are non existent.
I personally think that All firearms should be Highly regulated.

Alexthefighter's photo
Sun 07/03/16 09:26 AM

I know I am !

are you allowed any?

Actually, yes I am. I'm in the reserves and I'm currently being processed to become a cop.

Alexthefighter's photo
Sun 07/03/16 09:00 AM
I know I am !

Alexthefighter's photo
Sat 07/02/16 12:35 PM

I was born & raised in africa, amongst niggaz & had some great Friends & life experiences along the way but the fact is i'm a G & niggaz have no problem without me in anyway i address them & i can walk into any scene in the world packed with niggaz & have no problem whatsoever. A real G is how it is : drinks:

your an OG...dawg...

IM THE ONE WHO KNOCKS

Alexthefighter's photo
Fri 07/01/16 07:43 PM
I told my dad and he defended her saying she comes from a different time in history when that was acceptable. I said well it's hate filled he said no I don't understand. He said it's not hate filled and that I don't understand. Am I missing something ?

Alexthefighter's photo
Fri 07/01/16 07:41 PM
I was a t my grandmothers house today and she saw one of her neighbors across the street doing yard work. And she laughed and said "there's (her name) haha stupid nig*er" Now my grandmother and this woman get along fine so why would she make a statement like that ?

Alexthefighter's photo
Mon 06/27/16 05:54 PM
My dad is white and my mom is Hispanic. When I recently showed him who I'm dating. He saw her fb pic and then made a funny face to me and said really ? Wtf lol you two are going to look absurd and be the laughing stock. He's not racist but why does he think like this ?

Alexthefighter's photo
Wed 06/22/16 03:58 PM
Should I let her know that he's cheating ?

Alexthefighter's photo
Tue 06/21/16 08:24 PM

its hard to live without ur phone in dis day n age ,I actually tried not using a smart phone..I almost died lol

Lol I can imagine

Alexthefighter's photo
Tue 06/21/16 08:24 PM

I get 8-9 calls a day asking where I'm at. My dad calls me 8-9 times a day and my gf calls me 8-9 times a day

This would drive me Bat Shyt Crazy.. I would be turning the sound off on my phone...

As people have stated whatever feels comfortable with the couple..

Nothing I can do. When I ignored him for two days he had he patrol guys pulling me over for no reason. After I got pulled over the 4th he texted me "are you going to call me or do we have to keep doing this" so now I just pick up lol I don't even know how they knew where I was. I'm stressed out all the time thoughwhoa

Alexthefighter's photo
Tue 06/21/16 10:26 AM

Well, I have had the "must call him at least 100 time in the day" type GF (pre texting days) so she could to tell me every detail that happened in the last 5 min... So that was a bit too much.

I would think 1 call is good to talk about the days events and whatever else you want to talk about in getting to know someone. 2 calls tops...

I get 8-9 calls a day asking where I'm at. My dad calls me 8-9 times a day and my gf calls me 8-9 times a day

Previous 1