Community > Posts By > skygrasper

skygrasper's photo
Wed 10/07/09 03:55 PM
I did not see any pyrography in the art & crafts.I have a bunch if anyone is interested.but I am not sure how to post it on this site.could anyone assest,please.

skygrasper's photo
Thu 09/10/09 09:21 PM
great stuff man.excellant imagery.love fanticy.really good work.like to see more.

skygrasper's photo
Thu 09/10/09 09:16 PM
crazy man.captavating.good work.

skygrasper's photo
Thu 09/10/09 09:08 PM
Yes I love photography and have been working in the field for 4 years now but unfortunately we had to close the studio down this mounth after 6 years in Greencastle Pa.got some time on my hands so I am going to try my hand at astrophotography.any advice?

skygrasper's photo
Thu 09/10/09 08:59 PM
bigsmile WOW you are great.is it done in pastals.Do you have other stuff,I would love to see.

skygrasper's photo
Thu 09/10/09 08:52 PM
Sevan Samurai moved me as a child the first I saw it,and continues to move me even today.PS.If you like star wars watch the movie The hidden fortress.AkiraKurosawa.best directer EVER.bigsmile

skygrasper's photo
Thu 09/10/09 08:25 PM
Deriendsar lady Jo.I feel your pain,I am kind of the same.My female friends out number my male friends 3to1. and to add insult to ingery they find one and other through me.Don't misunderstand me,I am happy they found love,and am honered to have had a hand in it after a fation.I do not have any sage words for you except maby you are not alone in this.I am new here too and this is my first real post and I just had respond.I have to beleave that there is someone for every one.You are vary attractive and curvy is awsome!:smile:

skygrasper's photo
Thu 09/10/09 07:48 PM
Hi community.I am new here,new to all of this realy.any body want a new friend.eger to talk,and to listen.:banana: