Community > Posts By > LadyFox007

LadyFox007's photo
Thu 11/24/16 01:47 AM
Most of the times it is in your own behaviour, not in him having found someone else at all.

Maybe you've been too easy to win over, too eager, too available, called/texted him all the time as opposed to waiting for him to take the initiative to contact you.
It's usually something like that. Or he's found out he's not that into you.
Big hug...
flowerforyou

such a big help thanks

LadyFox007's photo
Wed 11/23/16 05:08 PM
How to get over an ex that left you for another man.

the fact that she left you for another man means she's no good for you..move on.. God has better plans for you..best wishes!

LadyFox007's photo
Wed 11/23/16 01:35 AM

After so few dates, and receiving this kind of attitude from them, I would guess they have found someone else. I suggest you stop calling them and see what happens.

LadyFox007's photo
Wed 11/23/16 12:17 AM
why do people change their minds so easily
one time they are so into you but after a few time together,calling and texting and all they become so cranky even at small things..they become so "busy" and can't even talk to them..friends tell me when someone does that,Is he pushing me away? Or making it so hard for me to reach out for him so I would give up on him?
Help needed.
:disappointed_relieved::disappointed_relieved::disappointed_relieved:

LadyFox007's photo
Tue 11/22/16 11:40 PM
If you love your partner you will never cheat never no matter what
But cheaters will cheat men and women can and will and they do it again cant change some people.

very true

LadyFox007's photo
Tue 11/22/16 04:12 PM
When I told him that I felt that he is not into me by not calling, he replied by saying that I should have told him that I need him to call me...OUCH!

i have been through this..i know how you feel :cry:

LadyFox007's photo
Thu 11/17/16 03:29 PM
I was told the other day that a woman should never be the first to say those three words "I love you".

I'm not convinced. I know men find it more difficult to express their feelings than women do.
On the other hand side, so called experts say the guy has to initiate the commitment, not the woman.

Any thoughts on this?

men are so afraid to say those words (most of the time)

LadyFox007's photo
Thu 11/10/16 12:16 AM
Eyes and lips
Wit and Faith

LadyFox007's photo
Thu 11/10/16 12:11 AM

With money, i'd have a place to live, feed myself and able to relax and not so much stress. If I only had love, I could be homeless, freezing, no money not be thinking of anyone else. Just trying to survive. I would not be happy like that.

I think I see your point.

If you mean which is more important, yeah, we need money to provide the basic necessities. I took it as, if you are searching for a mate, is it more important to look for someone with money, or unconditional love?

In that case, if I'm self-sufficient (which I am), then the other person's income doesn't really mean too much.

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

LadyFox007's photo
Thu 11/10/16 12:06 AM
yes but there's no way we can be sure if it's real or not :disappointed:

LadyFox007's photo
Mon 11/07/16 04:21 AM
4 pages of different people just saying...hello it is like a bad cell phone commercial

sigh hahahaha

LadyFox007's photo
Mon 10/31/16 06:41 PM
When love happens it sees no boundaries.

i like what you said

LadyFox007's photo
Wed 10/26/16 09:21 AM
LadyFox007,

Good Girl, well can I have a virgin drink with you and your friends at least I know I be safe...lol keep up the good work.

sure thing!!

LadyFox007's photo
Wed 10/26/16 02:32 AM
what may be a truth in the beginning.....is not guaranteed for the future..

i agree

LadyFox007's photo
Wed 10/26/16 02:30 AM
and please keep the other phone you're using to call the other woman to a place where i couldn't find it..
bc I've found it!!:triumph:
lol

LadyFox007's photo
Wed 10/26/16 02:22 AM

Why mostly of the guys need to lie about flirting and cheating? Why they are not satisfy to their girl? Why its hard for them to be faithful? Are you guys happy cheating on your girls who loved you, accept u and appreciate u? Is it fair?

I guess men just.. suck, right?

very true

LadyFox007's photo
Wed 10/26/16 02:02 AM
For the ladies, how often should a guy call/text you in a new relationship? And for the guys, how often do you call/text a new dating interest? I know there's a thin line between appropriate and creepy. I just don't know where it is. lol

oh..now i have to stop texting every hour to check on him :grin:

LadyFox007's photo
Tue 10/25/16 11:59 PM
yeah of course..a son and a daughter.. but if it means quitting my job..i might need two more years to get myself prepared.. ☺

LadyFox007's photo
Tue 10/25/16 11:47 PM
LadyFox007,

Hello, welcome to my cyber place well I agree drinking with friends should be and can be fun. I'm exposing the good & Bad of party night. let me ask you this, when you go out with your friends is there a one person who just say I won't drink or drink the virgin drinks no serious drinks? Is there a person making sure everyone will go home safe?

yes there is..and i always make sure i stick with this person to send us home safe when we got a lil crazy..lol

LadyFox007's photo
Tue 10/25/16 11:42 PM
It is just familiarity and commonality that makes one usually date or hook up with people of their own race. Just curious if someone has developed a serious interest in another race that you feel you just have to experience? The last two years I have been feeling the urge to connect with a black gal. I don't know what it is but I'm so curious to meet up with and fool around with a black woman.

I'd like to blame Michonne from The Walking Dead but that might seem shallow. lol.

Anybody else develop an obsession for interracial meet ups?

obsessed with dating a black dude too..i don't know why..

Previous 1