Community > Posts By > mama2616

mama2616's photo
Mon 07/25/16 08:02 AM
I do get that...it's when we're like two messages into the conversation and they ask to meet...that's when I get scared!!!
I like chatting for at least 2-3 days before considering a face to face meeting!!!

mama2616's photo
Sun 07/24/16 10:24 AM
That's awesome and yeah I've done the same thing. .but my kids are still young enough for me to get away with it. Lol

mama2616's photo
Sun 07/24/16 10:17 AM
It's true that a lot of the people here have it on their profile. .no kids..and don't want kids!
One of the first things I let them know Is that I have two kids that live with me full-time and their my world. Some guys have been good about it..but some not so much.

mama2616's photo
Sun 07/24/16 10:13 AM
I've been on here a few days and a lot of the guys want to rush into a meet. I'm very nervous about this topic. I'd like to take my time and get to know ppl before meeting! It just seems like 80% of the guys on here want to get right to the face to face stuff. I don't like guys moving to quick and pressuring me to meet within a few days of our first chat. Is anyone else having similar feelings?

mama2616's photo
Sun 07/24/16 10:05 AM
I've just gotten out of a similar situation. Their father was doing close to the same things...my main concern was that he was going to try and get custody of my kids...so far he hasn't tried anything like that...but it's a scary thought...the court system sucks!!!
I can tell you that your doing the right thing...iit's not going to be easy...but in the end your going to be happier and if she's doing all these things then you will get custody...yes you'll need proof!!! A good way to get the proof you need is to download a conversation recorder on your phone....you can pick what phone numbers get recorded and if you don't want certain calls recorded you can put them on the no record list!!! Stay strong and you will get through this!!! Your a great dad for taking control of the situation and keeping them safe. Xxoo

mama2616's photo
Sun 07/24/16 09:54 AM
Your right it would be great to find a good person to love and share life with! But that's the problem...meeting someone and hoping their being honest with you and hopefully they are as serious about being the person they say they are!