Community > Posts By > goldperlestar

goldperlestar's photo
Wed 08/31/16 05:34 PM

Makes one hot just looking at it.

Omg, Soufie it looks sooo beautiful to me...i would be so proud to wear one...except in france..id be breakinf the law...nonsense

That looks beautiful to you?.. she looks like a friggin deflated beach ball to me.

well the dress is soakin wet...sooo its not going to look the best, and actually its not the outfit of its self thats i find beautiful, its the grace and modesty i find appealing

goldperlestar's photo
Wed 08/31/16 05:29 PM

Omg, Soufie it looks sooo beautiful to me...i would be so proud to wear one...except in france..id be breakinf the law...nonsense

Well they are beautiful.
But not at the beach, you could die underneath one of those
and no one would know.

Rather defeats the purpose of 'sun bathing.'

Wonder how long before someone sues the french government because they got sun cancer due to not being allowed to cover up at the beach

hmmmm theres a thought..lol

goldperlestar's photo
Wed 08/31/16 05:27 PM

Well they are beautiful.
But not at the beach, you could die underneath one of those
and no one would know.

Rather defeats the purpose of 'sun bathing.'

funny you mention that, thats one of the "reasons" france had banned them, they say it could potentially prevent rescue of a drowning person.....yeah rightshocked

goldperlestar's photo
Mon 08/29/16 04:45 PM

I prefer a string bikini ..smitten But i see plenty of people swimming in tshirts and shorts or wetsuits ... Is there really any difference ... Surely People should wear what is comfortable and acceptable to them bigsmile waving

my thought exactly blondey111

goldperlestar's photo
Mon 08/29/16 04:43 PM

goldperlestar's photo
Tue 08/23/16 04:28 PM
Edited by goldperlestar on Tue 08/23/16 04:28 PM

The Burkini should come with a full merkin..
tongue2

Oy Vey!
surprised

Why did I look up the history?

rofl

somethings you just cant un-see frustrated

goldperlestar's photo
Mon 08/22/16 07:58 PM
Edited by goldperlestar on Mon 08/22/16 08:11 PM
So parts of France have banned burkini's...hmmm...for lack of a more profound statement...that sucks!!! I hear tell the reason for the ban is more or less public safety....and while I do understand the concept, I really dont get how a ban on "burkinis" is going to prevent extremist behaviours...leave it to government officials to penalize the majority ....for the sins of a few. Good thing they arent outlawed everywhere....ill be wearing something very similar to the beach this labor day.

https://www.google.com/search?q=burkini&client=ms-metropcs-us&hl=en&biw=320&bih=404&prmd=isnv&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwim9MGNxtbOAhXGFx4KHS6VCG8Q_AUICCgB&dpr=1.5#imgrc=Xz-LIbk-VMo46M%3A

goldperlestar's photo
Mon 08/22/16 06:54 PM

You think they enjoy the banter... Yet the woman comes at you and clearly states "YOU ARE LUCKY" for being single.
Is your view of this situation idealized?

One can likely more easily say that based on the circumstances described that they were unhappy. You seeing them as happy may just be a projection of your own idealized notion of love. Many believe love is some romantic fantasy feeling, we are taught what emotions to expect and train our feelings into theses wonderful idealized notions of romance. Movies, popular culture, television, books, all these things are presenting you a very idealized notion of love and the idea that love conquers all... Very few actually show that sometimes love does not conquer all.

it appeared that they both wanted to have the last say and very comfortable with displaying their tiff....love isnt all fairytale romance....theres some unfriedndly bits there too...and while its true they were both frustrated...in all appearances...they werent disgusted...i got the impression they would have been all patched up before they left..

goldperlestar's photo
Sun 08/21/16 02:57 PM

Maybe you are the lucky one... This couple is arguing over deli meat... Just consider how much conflict they have to deal with on a daily basis and how grinding it must be for them to be together. Is it better to be single, or to be in such a situation? Is being with somebody enough, or do you truly want to have somebody who suits you?

I honestly sometimes think that I should just consider staying single and giving up... I mean around 50% of marriages end in divorce and I know a few that are simply decrepit. Love is not Disney fantasy. It requires hard work, determination, understanding, and often times despite best efforts and best intentions it does not work out.

Or maybe I have just become too jaded...

I dont think you are jaded, in fact you make a good point when you say life isnt disney movie, i think they enjoyed the banter between themselves...they yelled it out and left together, who says that because you ruffle each others feathers that you cant be happy...disney??

goldperlestar's photo
Sat 08/20/16 05:46 PM

The lucky one will be the one that, gets laid tonight...thru thick and thin......just saying...

i guess it depends on the person, i wouldnt think a random lay is lucky ..but if thats what floats your boat...more power to ya adivorcedonesmokin

goldperlestar's photo
Sat 08/20/16 03:34 PM

The wonderfully forgiving woman with a fantastic sense of humor and married to me in the future. :wink:

Lucky, Lucky Gal..lol

goldperlestar's photo
Sat 08/20/16 06:47 AM

How about cockroach milk?

Suppose to be the new super food of the future.

http://nypost.com/2016/07/26/cockroach-milk-is-the-superfood-the-worlds-been-waiting-for/

omg, the term superfool is what they should use...

goldperlestar's photo
Sat 08/20/16 06:26 AM

Actually, the US will solve the real tech problems like always.

Instead of slightly improving old technology the US is

secretely working on Teleporters, Phase Shifters, and Holodecks.

wow...that seems unreal

goldperlestar's photo
Sat 08/20/16 05:54 AM

I want your laky one!! because you are nice girl,But bad luck for me because I live far away from your country! But there was good luck for you.

sohe557 i own clothes older than you...lol...so i hope your comment was directed at ms dolphin...and thanks for stoppin by to read my post:wink:

goldperlestar's photo
Sat 08/20/16 05:52 AM

Just joined up and I am looking for any members in the McDonough, Stockbridge, Locust Grove area.

Hi rhel1, I work in the area. Whats up?

goldperlestar's photo
Sat 08/20/16 05:49 AM

We are all lucky in so many ways, it's just so unfortunate that sometimes we find ourselves in an unfavorable situations yet life is a circle , we have our ups and downs but the most important thing is to count every blessings that we receive each day. In whatever condition in life we are in as what Mzrosie said " The lucky one is the one who is happy and content, alone or with a partner. " happy :heart:

Welcome to Mingleflowerforyou waving

Thank you Dolphin0925biggrin

goldperlestar's photo
Fri 08/19/16 07:49 PM

Welcome to mingle Goldperlestar.

I dont feel there are many people whether married or single feel lucky all the time. I suspect most people in relationships experience days when they wish they were single and free, and those that have that single freedom yearn for the security associated with a relationship.

THANK YOU FOR THE WELCOMEhappy
So true, sometimes we are never happy were we are....

goldperlestar's photo
Fri 08/19/16 07:45 PM

How long have you been using this site?

If you look to the left and under for example my user name you will see my join date
10/09/08 and you can also see how many posts I have done.

I have been here a long time and absolutely enjoy the friendships I have made here

Thats refreshing to hear...looks like ill hang around for a bit too...at least theres another side of the coin to keep me coming back..

goldperlestar's photo
Fri 08/19/16 07:36 PM

What are some of your favorite songs that you're mostly embarrassed to admit you like because they are ... not good. But you can't help but sing along?

SUPERWOMAN, BY KAREN WHITE...omg i love to hate that song..lol

goldperlestar's photo
Fri 08/19/16 07:24 PM

Who is the lucky one?

The lucky one is the one who is happy and content, alone or with a partner.

waving

This I so agree with...
The luckiest of all is when as Mz Rosie says happy and content no matter what...

Hi welcome to Mingle

Thank you, I havent quite been here a week, but happy to have found the forum. I am notorious for deleting my profile if the online dating pool can't hold my interest. offtopic How long have you been using this site?

Previous 1