Community > Posts By > Rawrr_Girl

no photo
Tue 11/05/13 09:16 PM
I feel like banging my head against a wall. I have no idea how long agoraphobia can last, but I know it can make you feel claustrophobic. Grrrrr. Sorry, I don't usually moan, but I just had to get this off my chest. Social workers are ignorant. Once you've tried everything you can think of to cure it, you start to wonder. Who can honestly live the rest of their life going through this? How can it not drive people insane in the end? Thanks for nothing, dr.

no photo
Tue 11/05/13 07:02 PM
Back massage,
Setting goals and sticking to them,
Taking risk's (to a fault at times),
Showering quickly,
Putting clothes on quickly,
Seeing to pet's needs and keeping them entertained,
Babysitting,
Conversating,
Being Upfront,
Juggling,
Blowing the world's biggest bubblegum bubble's,
Sticking to deadline's,
Stopping fights,
Writing songs/comedy scripts,
Twerking (just kidding).

Right, I'm off to bed, before my stomach pain gets worse. Goodnight Mr Ronin :)

no photo
Mon 11/04/13 02:31 PM
Oh, but it would be okay to date a bully? Really? Unless you're the bullying type yourself, I can't see it happening. I don't date jerks. They make me run a mile, because they usually have some sort of psycho thing going on. They don't think I can spot it. Big mistake. I can. laugh. They can't see it, though, in their behaviour. Also braggers are a no-go area for me. I only date gentle guys, who know how treat a woman. Anyone saying a guy with a friendly personality is weak, must have it the wrong way round. It's self-obssessed narcassists who treat women badly, that need to get a grip. My friendly persona wouldn't gel very good with a bad guy. We'd be too opposite.

no photo
Mon 11/04/13 01:16 AM
*sigh*

no photo
Mon 11/04/13 01:14 AM
Oh don't worry about having surgery. If you had to have it, then you probably did the right thing. flowerforyou

i feel guilty for fainting, while still online, during an online conversation last night. My blood sugar level was too low. I just felt so tired that I slumped to the ground.

Just a thought, but do you talk about your ex's a lot. As that could put some men off, thinking you care more about ex's, than having a new relationship.

no photo
Sun 11/03/13 05:11 PM

Seems like all guys approach me with their witty pet names... Sexy, hunny, babe, baby, sweetie, Hun, and proceed to say things like "ur so fine" "u looks so hot" I'm sorry but I honestly can't think a girl finds that appealing... I'd like some opinions please :)

Oh come on, don't pretend you don't like being whipped into submission. I'm kidding. I'm kidding. Don't shoot me ;)

no photo
Sun 11/03/13 04:41 PM
Some days are better than others. We all have bad days. I've been writing songs since I was sixteen, so I still do that times. I also write my own fiction, and comedy scripts. I keep them as blogs. It's easier, than doing it all on paper. Paper can get dropped, crumpled up, or a spilled drink on it, which is why I prefer storing them on the internet.

no photo
Sun 11/03/13 03:56 PM
I can't blame you for feeling that way. I don't mind if they do, if they're actually my lover, but yes, it feels silly coming from a stranger.

no photo
Sun 11/03/13 03:48 PM
Not at all. Don't get me wrong, i feel unhappy if my agoraphobia start's putting panic in my head, but other than that, I'm quite satisfied. I learned how to deal with everything in a positive way.

no photo
Sun 11/03/13 03:21 PM

OK well it really bugs me that Katie perry roar is very very annoying and repetitive, its way too overplayed. But smiley Cyrus (that girl can twerk) wrecking ball is so much more mellow, lol. What do you think? Sorry I had to Do this.

I've seen most of the parodies of 'Wrecking Ball'. Miley is too young for me to ever get into. She seems to be more for teens. I love Katie Perry. I like her dress style and her songs. Not keen on her ex Russel Brand. He's got a good sense of humor, but I think he thinks too highly of himself, quite a lot.

no photo
Sun 11/03/13 02:44 PM

Sad to say but some scammers are using health issues to plea for attention, money. or just to justify being tolerated for pushing the TOS rules.

This not to say depression is not a difficult and complicated illness.

I know. I was just trying not to assume, before I replied. I'm aware people do this more often than not. Believe me, I ain't naive for one thing.

no photo
Sat 11/02/13 06:49 PM

Here is my idea of romantic date... This is a datebinhad recently with a special lady.

I picked her up and she took my breath away. She looked AMAZING!!! As soon as i saw her my heart beat faster. We went to a great restaurant. We sat side by side, holding hands and stealing kisses... We had a wonderful meal and shared a great bottle of wine. I got lost looking into her eyes.. I was intoxicated by her presence and the delicious scent of her perfume. It seemed like dinner went by so quickly... The conversation was great... We laughed together, teased and flirted... It was verbal foreplay.

After dinner we went dancing. We danced to lots of nice long slow dances. I held her close, our bodies moving as one to the music. I wisphered in her ear how beautiful she is and how lucky I am to be with her. We danced the night away.

I took her home... We kissed passionately and I slowly undressed her exploring finding all the places that gave her intense pleasure. We made love all night long and cuddled until the sun came up......... We woke up later in the morning... I pulled her to me and kissed her passionately... we made love again to start the day.......

how sweet :)

no photo
Sat 11/02/13 06:27 PM
I've checked it for you. And all I can gather from it is "No electronic device'". You repeat it way too much, like a robot on repeat. It seem's your obssessed about ordering women around. They take well to that. Nothing like controlling to get all the women. Good luck. :phwell:

no photo
Sat 11/02/13 05:20 PM

I'm cringing at the memory of it, but here goes nothing. When I was a teen, me and my childhood sweetheart, used to make up our own radio show. We would both have our own show. We recorded it onto blank tapes, and did impressions of celebrities. Mine was called 'Sarah.L live at five', his was called 'Sound Bites'. I think you've heard enough, right? laugh

Nope, tell me more, tell me more, did he get very far?
Tell me more, tell me more, like did he have a car?

Oh, and tell me more, tell me more, did you put up a fight?

laugh Yes, no, and no

no photo
Sat 11/02/13 04:06 PM

that way perhaps death can be avoided...lol rawr

drinker nice to see ya

no photo
Sat 11/02/13 03:53 PM
I'm cringing at the memory of it, but here goes nothing. When I was a teen, me and my childhood sweetheart, used to make up our own radio show. We would both have our own show. We recorded it onto blank tapes, and did impressions of celebrities. Mine was called 'Sarah.L live at five', his was called 'Sound Bites'. I think you've heard enough, right? laugh

no photo
Sat 11/02/13 03:47 PM
Why not try a local helpline? Or you could discuss it on mdjunction.com

If you think it's gonna swallow you up, then have you thought about getting a therapist?

no photo
Sat 11/02/13 03:37 PM

I do quite a FEW things, to make em pause and think.

After they tell me they need however much money to "come and see me", I retort with "Well, I need �100, 000, 000, so could you please lend me that amount? I await your response. I looking forward for hearing from you". Things along those line's. And they normally stop bothering me after that. Or I pretend to have really weird fetishes, and I ask the scammer if they would like to join me. That works also.

drinker rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

lol wow

your first line threw me off...
thinkin'...what a sweet girl, but this is clearly
about bustin' b_lls .
well like I said;I was more concerned about today
onwards,so I thought ..its a start..lol.
Next thing ya know you just turn into this raged
animal..lol I started laughing when I saw that
�1,OOO,OOO & then a saw the other three ooo
on the next colum my jar droped.. no jk lol

thats too much man..then you invite em for sex:laughing: that f*_ ed

that was really a blast & the funny things are
the thing people think is a joke are true
and stuff they would believe, is a joke.

Its a good thing I read slow; most enjoyable!
I was having a chity day
thanks for the great laugh
to our fav kid,Best Wishes

I cheered you up? Cool :). Nothing better than that. As for "How's life?", been to the dr earlier today, to get some antibiotic's, for a bladder infection. That's why I was making a joke out of having a U.T.I Infection, in that thread, before. lol. And how are you? :)

no photo
Sat 11/02/13 03:01 AM
The problem being that you need a really strong communication base, when talking with someone new. I have certain fantasies that I only dare talk about, as long as me and a guy can get along well from the start. Could never see myself dating a guy who I felt was difficult to talk to. Helps if some would be more open-minded, but that's up to them. Make sure he knows you have his back, when you finally meet the guy. As love works two ways. If you both can't agree on most subject's, it may not be worth spending time with him. Sorry for my lame attempt at advice. lol

no photo
Fri 11/01/13 02:41 PM

How goes the search ronin? Any luck?

Talking to a fgew folks but very few talking back. Maybe I'm boring.

You're lucky that you get a few replying. Much better than none at all. Just be careful with who to trust. drinker

1 2 6 7 8 10 12 13 14 24 25