Community > Posts By > Rawrr_Girl

no photo
Tue 11/19/13 03:54 PM
This thread is hilarious. laugh

Erm, no offence, but they can keep any soiled underwear. Stained will never sell. Then again, you never know. There are some people with stranger-than-strange fetishes out there. I just wouldn't see the appeal of sniffing someone's skidmarks.

no photo
Tue 11/19/13 03:10 PM

That's Irish. I ain't going to Ireland. Ever.

I'm half irish. laugh

Wh? What? I've been nice to you after all.this time, and you go and rip me a new one. Just like that. Just kidding ;)

no photo
Tue 11/19/13 02:41 PM

HI.
So that did not last long...
But it limits how much you can write which drives me up the wall.. and well maybe I missed this community :);)
I will have to make sure my blogs are in the appropriate spot. :p
chat soon.

I also am changing my profile, I am not looking for people to date at this time.

Nice. Welcome back. flowerforyou. People do feel attached to the forum community, so it draws them back in :P Nice to have you around:)

no photo
Tue 11/19/13 02:36 PM

i dnt know anyone,i wld love to if i can but i can't!noway

Why not? Feel free to chat with me whenever you like. I'm an open book. drinker. I don't honestly see why I wouldn't welcome you. It's nice to even just chat, right? Welcome to Mingle :)

no photo
Tue 11/19/13 02:22 PM

Mingle People who, in my fantasy world, I would meet up with and why. I know it will never happen, but I have a great imagination.

ITS PARTY TIME IN LA LA LAND!

AND Jeanniebean wants to pick your brains.

I don't have a brain anymore. I left mine in a field somewhere. surprised

I'll warn you I can be pretty random. Oh wait. You already knew that. laugh :wink:. Yes, it would be fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuun :D

no photo
Tue 11/19/13 02:01 PM

I just let myself care too much and I got burned.

Stop caring too much. As of now. flowerforyou. Seem's he was mistaking you for a fool. NEVER feel too sorry for anyone. Even if their situation sound's heartbreaking. You just never know who could be telling you porkies. It reminds me of those fake worldwide charity advertisements, where they try to get you to feel so much sympathy for them, so that you'll volunteer to send them money. Always ask detailed question's. If their details only seem brief, then I'd question how genuine they are really being. And if he can't show you a profile pic on here, then that's enough to doubt whether he really wants what he say's. Some are just on here to play with others feelings. So be very cautious with who you speak to. ohwell

no photo
Tue 11/19/13 01:52 PM
Damn right. You were smart enough to leave him, so you should be praising yourself, not worrying about it :) I have definitely been gullible in the past, but not anymore. Keep your wits about you. Some men think we will buy into just about anything. Well, pah, not me. Let some other woman be his floozy. If she's gullible enough. drinker

no photo
Mon 11/18/13 04:11 PM

Page 10..FN socialites be a
creator not a masturDbater

Or even, not a B******Dater, or a DaterMater. surprised

no photo
Mon 11/18/13 03:54 PM

Oh I do. I totally planned to get pregnant while on birth control at 18, and my thought the whole time I planned my wedding was how excited I was that I would be getting divorced some day!

rofl Me too. I always get into a relationship hoping it won't last ;)

no photo
Mon 11/18/13 03:52 PM
Seem's to me that survey was just kidding

no photo
Mon 11/18/13 12:46 PM
Indeed I do. Even though I mean MOST of what I say in my forum post's, I wouldn't mean for any of those things to come off as harsh or ragey. Sometimes I really like to take the mickey out of myself, so I do jest a lot. I tend to not believe anyone who say's they never have even just one regret. Really? Not even ONE?

no photo
Mon 11/18/13 12:12 AM
If it's of any comfort, I know what it feels like to feel you're two people at once. I go through that on a daily basis. I know who I am as an individual. I just feel I need to step back at times, before jumping into any romantic situation. Sorry that you had nasty e-mails from less-than-polite men. I believe you should be treat like other human beings. At least you ARE honest from the start. That definitely makes you more deserving than other types who decieve. Welcome. flowerforyou

no photo
Sun 11/17/13 10:31 PM
Of course I have regret's. I'm only human. Most of them were life-changing stuff. I'd start to worry, if I didn't regret anything. Life is never that plain sailing.

no photo
Sun 11/17/13 08:31 PM
All the bad guys I met were very abusive and controlling, so I know better than to ever go near one anymore. And no, not all women want a bad guy. I'm not gonna bother getting into their drama's. What's with all the generalizing? You don't know every woman. Good luck though.

no photo
Sun 11/17/13 08:27 PM
Even dr's can be prejudiced. I remember visiting one for a completely different problem, and he suddenly mentioned that I had a tooth growing infront of another tooth. He then asked if I'd like it removed. I should have been more angry with him for that, because that means he was pointing out a fault in my appearance. How HE wanted me to look. I've had jibes about being thin by other dr's. They seem to judge without knowing the full story. I didn't say I was anorexic or wanted to be thin. It can depend on genetics, blood type, metabolism. Take your pick, but picking on me according to what I "should" look like is nobody's business. At least I don't look like a blow-up doll. So I've been put off visting any dr now.

no photo
Sun 11/17/13 07:44 PM
Ironically, most of the one's who make me laugh til I cry, are not comedians, just entertainers in general. They vary from TV to radio. They're usually very good at talking.

no photo
Sun 11/17/13 07:30 PM
Edited by Rawrr_Girl on Sun 11/17/13 07:34 PM

My British girls list:
Rawrr_girl & shygirl
I get a laugh out of both of them:wink:
I get a kick out of shy's Journalling
its just true journalling to me,healthy,just letting her thoughts go. Sometimes the questions
must take her back to an experience or has a very
vivid imagination as she will star writing in the
first person at times opposed to answering the question..its like a good trip.

Pony, no-one in their right mind would wanna meet me. laugh

Awwww. How sweet you are. Thanks. I'm flattered. I'm not just saying it. I love how entertaining you people are. drinker.

It reminds me of the Comedy Channel at times. :smile:

Laughter is goooooooooooooood. Heh. It's fun how we link our humor onto other threads. We are like naturals. I see a lot of talent in their humor alone. I feel like some really should be in a long-running comedy show that last's for years. I'm like "Why isn't he/she famous?". There's talent in the way a lot here conversate. I like the furore.

no photo
Sun 11/17/13 05:36 PM
Sometimes you forget how awesome retro albums truly are. Just been listening to TLC's 'Crazy, Sexy, Cool' album. Always thought T-Boz had a very good singing voice. I even find her slightly sexy ;) She especially sounds good on 'Dear Lie' and 'Red Light Special'. As for people dissing the new member, they can go get a life. As long as they aren't harming anyone I don't see a problem.

no photo
Sun 11/17/13 02:46 PM
Paintecards, I love your question ;) And I agree. It doesn't make practical sense to date someone so far away. If you're especially only looking for something casual, like sex, then it would be all the more difficult to get intimate, because you're far away from each other. That's just me. But don't you feel you're placing a huge burden upon yourself, with the need to constantly travel up and down, just to see a woman? Jet lag can mess your head up. The time zone's can really catch up with you. Only you know what you want. And I'm not trying to change your mind. Was just wondering why being practical about it may not matter. Surely local is more convenient. Do what you want by all means. I was just questioning if your post meant you were looking for something in particular. It's not racist. Some of us are just fascinated by others decision's.

no photo
Sun 11/17/13 03:37 AM
I think it should be encouraged far less, and only reserved for people who really need it. Meaning people with cancer, people who need skin grafts, etc. I get so sick of seeing plastic people. Give me humor any day. Some of the most "ugliest" people are the most entertaining I will ever meet. I'd choose the "not-so-good-looking" guy if he has me rolling on the floor with laughter and is a sweetheart.

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 10 11 12 24 25