Damn... it, it will not post

Sorry David

It's fine

DavidKruse's photo
Fri 09/16/16 04:09 PM

A wake-up call

What's the wake up call?

That cults never go away?

That specious is an awesome word that should be used more often, especially in regards to youtube propaganda films?

Did you even watch the video?

DavidKruse's photo
Fri 09/16/16 03:11 PM
While many of you think it's normal to ***** about the problems affecting society, instead of doing something about them, here's an example of a movement that performs the opposite behavior. It's also an example of how you can be a free individual.

Before anyone makes the claim "It will never happen", realize that claim implies that you don't want it to happen. I'm not saying this is the absolute best idea for a new socio-logical system, but its a much better one than what we've had for the last few centuries.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yb5ivvcTvRQ

DavidKruse's photo
Fri 09/16/16 02:20 PM
While I'm aware not all cops are authoritative, narcissistic bullies and extortionists, he's stupid to think that having more cops around will eventually make the place safer. While cops would be patrolling the area more often, there are some situations where someone does get robbed, jumped, harassed, etc when the cops aren't around, which means they'll only have a few leads on the culprit. When you see one of the cops parked near one of the campus roads and watching for any would-be speeders, they're often out to fill ticket quotas. You can make the claim that they're trying to improve road safety, but the fact that they get paid, and they're just waiting to pull someone over, somewhat reinforces the controversy about cops getting paid more if they bust more people. Also, if there are reoccurring problems going on somewhere, most cops honestly think the best solution is to create checkpoints, which violates the right to unreasonable search and seizure.

If this guy wasn't a part of Black Lives Matter, and wanted to the Batman of U of H instead, then more power to him. Its better to have an individual or a group of people think outside of the box to solve problems, instead of doing as their told or using the same useless tactics.

DavidKruse's photo
Thu 09/15/16 09:13 PM
For any Spawn fans out there, I keep seeing the teasers for a new film and a new animated series, but nothing else besides that. I'm not impatient, but I just want to see something concrete for once. I'm curious to know what has Todd MacFarlane been up to that has made him put these new adaptations on hold. It's ironic that when the 1997 live-action film came out, it seemed rushed (since the comics started in 1991) which is one of the reasons why it flopped, but now he's taking his sweet time. Maybe him taking his sweet time is his way of making sure that the new film ends up being what it was meant to be. Btw, what's your opinion on Spawn only growling in the new film? Will that work for the character? I can see it working for Leetha, but not Spawn. As far as the new animated series goes, I've only heard Sam and Twitch will be in it again.

DavidKruse's photo
Thu 09/15/16 04:38 PM

Ever wonder why they put parsley on your plate at restaurants?

It's so when ya fart after the meal it smells like parsley.

Reminds me of when I saw this farting plush doll called Count Fartula on this gag website. He has one saying where he farts and says "Ah, that garlic gets me every time!" LOL

DavidKruse's photo
Thu 09/15/16 08:47 AM
I viewed your profile, and I saw that you want to become a teacher. I used to think it was my calling to become a teacher as well, and I even believed I could use school as a vehicle for social change, but then I no longer saw school as a necessary institution. Have you thought of teaching multi-disciplines in the style of philosopher and lecturer, rather than in a school? Everything that exists in a school (a laboratory, a library, a gymnasium, a kitchen, a computer lab, etc) already exists in a community, and if you taught and lectured through TEDTalk videos, the audience would be interested in learning from you compared to if they were in a school and were forced to learn subjects they're not good at or not interested in.

DavidKruse's photo
Thu 09/15/16 08:15 AM

At least you know who one of Anonymous' enemies are

DavidKruse's photo
Wed 09/14/16 11:30 PM
Many of these religious people assume that when a person dies, somehow their spirit winds up "up there". So if Fred is now "up there"...

*looks around*

*turns around*

Where is he?

If it's true that an afterlife does exist, why does Fred have to be "up there"? Why he can't he be to the left of me, or the right of me? Better yet, what if his spirit was "down there"?

We'll never know what Fred was up to that caused his spirit to go "down there"

DavidKruse's photo
Wed 09/14/16 11:18 PM
Yo mama so fat, when she takes a ****, she makes a log cabin

Yo mama so old, she dated Jesus back in high school

Yo mama so ugly, she walked into a haunted house, and all of the monsters ran out screaming

Yo mama so smelly, Captain Planet shoved a large cork up her ***, because her farts were causing pollution

Yo mama so fat, the term "Elephant in the room" takes on a whole new meaning

Yo mama so stupid, after she gave birth to you, she clapped her hands and told the doctor "make another one come out!"

Yo mama so slutty, even Kim Kardashian is a better mother than her

Yo mama is like the Hulk: Big, dumb, ugly, and aggressive

DavidKruse's photo
Wed 09/14/16 11:03 PM

Yo' mamma so stupid...she don't get the joke.think

Burn! LOL

DavidKruse's photo
Wed 09/14/16 11:01 PM

Maybe this should be tagged on to the don't text while driving campaign and include it as don't fart while driving

LOL

DavidKruse's photo
Wed 09/14/16 10:52 PM

You have an hour after posting to edit it.
You cannot delete threads.
If you have cause you can ask a Mod to take it down.

Okay thanks

DavidKruse's photo
Wed 09/14/16 10:50 PM

I never could understand how some guys get off on tickling women. But hey, to each their own.

tickle away

While quite a few would agree it is a little creepy for a guy to ask random women if their ticklish, there are some guys who do it because they see it as a good way to have fun with women without it having to involve sex. I would imagine this guy is one of them. Thankfully I wouldn't tickle a woman unless her and I feel comfortable around each other, and we were in a situation where its fine to do that.

DavidKruse's photo
Wed 09/14/16 10:39 PM

Watch this dad's reaction. You can't help but laugh. XD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=umG8vDc-pjo

That works too

DavidKruse's photo
Wed 09/14/16 10:36 PM
There are times where I accidentally post the same thing twice, and there are times I post a thread and I later feel like deleting it because no one has responded to it. How do I do that?

DavidKruse's photo
Wed 09/14/16 10:34 PM

Need a link thingy.

Highlight the web address, right-click, and hit "open in a new tab".

DavidKruse's photo
Wed 09/14/16 10:31 PM

Nope....still no clue who "they" are. I shall check back later

Since you, along with a few other people I've come across, don't seem to look up the information I present to you, I'll tell you straight out. Anonymous is hacker/activist group born on the internet that believes online information should be free. Whenever they present information on the internet about certain topics, it spreads like wildfire because there are millions of people who act as members of Anonymous, and practically anyone can claim to be a member. They have no leaders or centralized organizations because they feel that makes them powerful and everlasting. They also are strong advocates of human rights, and hack those who have committed human rights violations. They make YouTube videos all of the time, and organize protests every so often. One of their famous symbols is the Guy Fawkes mask.

Does that give you an understanding of who "they" are now?

DavidKruse's photo
Wed 09/14/16 10:16 PM

The hacktivist group Anonymous

Do you work for the NSA??

If you read one of my earlier posts, I mentioned that I think that they're cool people because of what they do

What does your earlier post have to do with you my question? I was curious if you worked for the NSA.

I was implying no when I said that

DavidKruse's photo
Wed 09/14/16 10:15 PM
Because my friend Nathan is into dragons, I drew him as a superhero named the Dragon for a birthday present one year, and now I'm serious about expanding that drawing into superhero series in the near future. He's on-board with helping me make it. I'm now calling him Green Dragon because his oldest younger brother's alter-ego will be called Red Dragon. His other siblings, and even his parents, will become superheroes as well. His father will have two alter-egos; the first one will be the former Green Dragon (because the title is passed down from generation to generation to protect it from evil hands), and the second one will be Guardian Angel (after he dies and is reborn).

I have somewhat of an outline written out that features each of the characters and their descriptions, a list of Green Dragon's powers and weaknesses, and his secret base. After Nathan and I expand this outline, we can eventually start putting the first comic book issue together sometime after that. If anyone from Cook County, IL is a good comic book artist and knows of a good comic book creating computer program, we can use your help and I'll even pay you with the money I make from my odd jobs. There will be other people we'll need help from as well, but they can wait for the time being.

Since a lot of people are saying they're tired of the reboots and sequels of Marvel and DC because they've gotten so repetitive, here's something original and a tribute to my friend.

Previous 1 3