Community > Posts By > DavidKruse

DavidKruse's photo
Tue 09/13/16 08:08 AM
I'm just laughing my *** off at how many pro-gun people are making this thread look like a joke lol

DavidKruse's photo
Tue 09/13/16 07:48 AM
Has anyone (in that documentary or in this thread) thought of using new technology to solve the problems of water shortage or pollution? If not, then help me get my solution off of the ground. I welcome whatever help I can get.

While I'm aware that documentaries are meant to bring awareness to a specific topic, I don't support ones where people comment on the issue but don't help make the issue go away.

DavidKruse's photo
Mon 09/12/16 11:01 PM
While Power Rangers has that new film coming out (which will hopefully make the franchise finally seem more serious instead of dorky), shows similar to it like Beetleborgs, VR Troopers, Masked Rider, and Mystic Knights of Tir Na Nog have all been off of the air for many years. Just imagine if they all had modern reboots.

DavidKruse's photo
Mon 09/12/16 09:57 PM
One of the things that made me change is my high-functioning Autism. When I was younger, I was much more immature, cocky, and careless about how other people viewed me, so I had to learn the hard way about how my behavior affects the people around me.

Another thing that made me change is observing people like my parents complaining about everything in society, but getting defensive and acting like they're helpless when someone like me tries to encourage them to help solve whatever problem they're complaining about. If you're not going to help solve the problem, then don't open your mouth and complain for the sake of it; it's as simple as that. Those kinds of behaviors encouraged me to become anti-establishment and to develop the courage to do things those people were to scared to do themselves. One of the things I've learned about humanity growing up is it's very hard to try to help free someone from their enslavement to the masters of society, because like Morpheus from The Matrix once said, "the mind has a difficult time letting go". While I shouldn't lose my temper when trying to help free someone, I only reason end up doing that because it deeply bothers me for some people (like my parents) to act like they don't want to be free.

The last thing is my creative mind leading me to become an inventor, like Nicola Telsa. While ignorant, indoctrinated people will question me trying to free them from their enslavement, they won't question inventions that help improve society. If inventions were used to help free people from sociological constraints, instead of inflating certain people's egos, we would be living a nearly perfect global society. As an amateur inventor and futurist, I'm willing to help make inventions do those kinds of things.

1 3 Next