Community > Posts By > Preeah

Preeah's photo
Tue 10/04/16 09:57 PM
What would attract me is the fact that he HAS a steady job, don't care what it is, as long as it's legal. :wink:

Preeah's photo
Tue 10/04/16 09:46 PM
....someone else to work these 12 hrs overnight shifts. :no_good: LoL

Preeah's photo
Tue 10/04/16 09:22 PM
New to these online dating sites. Am looking for honest, stable, reliable man for long term relationship. Not into games, or being played. Am honest, hard working, independent woman who knows her mind and isn't afraid to speak it. Am not much of a bar goer, except when the mood for a game of pool strikes. Am not much of a drinker, but will have a long neck over a job well done. I enjoy working with my hands, and do yarn work in my spare time. Am mom of 2, youngest lives with me full time.
I am not looking to be taken care of, nor to take care of a man. In my world, a fresh cup of coffee and intelligent conversation are the best ways to get my attention, but a little chocolate works too.:grin: I am just myself, good sense of humor, and my kids always come first but don't run my life.
I am using this site as I don't have time or inclination to bar hop, and am new to this area and don't know enough people yet. Plus, I don't want to be "fixed up" on dates by my family and coworkers! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
Thanks for reading, message me on site. I also use Google Hangout.
M

Preeah's photo
Tue 10/04/16 08:14 PM
Don't give up. Honest,decent women are out there. I have been on a couple sites, here for a few days. Scammers are everywhere. Just block them & move on. :-)