Community > Posts By > HSP_Male

HSP_Male's photo
Tue 01/17/17 05:54 AM
A lot of women don't read the profiles either. I am very clear in what I am looking for and yet I have had quite a few looking for much more than I can offer.

HSP_Male's photo
Tue 01/17/17 05:52 AM
In a debate the people listen. In an argument they don't.
That's the big difference.

HSP_Male's photo
Tue 01/17/17 05:47 AM
Yes if both parties are doing without, but I would imagine it would be difficult as it goes against human nature. That said there are plenty of examples.
I don't need to know the details but I am wondering if there is a medical reason why sex is not happening. If so there is plenty of pleasure from sexual activity without the full act. This relieves frustrations that would build up otherwise.
If it is just a loss of libido this can be temporary. Often caused by child birth or a woman's loss of self esteem as she gets older. There is plenty a man can do to help but pushing for sex is not one of them. You just need to let her know she is still beautiful and give her time.

HSP_Male's photo
Fri 12/02/16 01:27 PM
Hi Mary
What are you looking for and what do you hope to achieve. There is everything here from the plainly mad to the boring and brain dead. I sit somewhere in the middle. Having split with my wife I want someone to talk with but I don't want someone who will expect love from me, not yet at least.
If you want to talk send me a message, if you want the looney on the left or the boredom on the right, I wish you every sucesss.

Christopher

HSP_Male's photo
Fri 12/02/16 01:19 PM
I'm lost here.
I feel like I have walked in half way through a conversation.
I know that I have found love but the person I love seems not to share the same with me. What is called unrequited. After 22 years we are living apart and I am lost as to what has happened and why.. all is a mystery to me. I love my wife more than anything in the world but if she has no feelings for me what is the use.

HSP_Male's photo
Fri 12/02/16 08:20 AM
You have probably already done this but just in case you haven't

If you go to your account.
Edit profile
Click where it says general
Here it shows your date of birth.
The age given should be a simple calculation from that.

If your date of birth is correct then I have no idea how to help. Sorry.

HSP_Male's photo
Fri 12/02/16 08:17 AM
My wife has two accounts. Originally one for family and friends and another for some of her friends and others that she posted jokes and stories on that she felt uncomfortable posting on her main site (I was never allowed to see what she posted there.
Since we are split up I have no idea what she uses them for now.
I have two twitter accounts. One is just general stuff about things I find interesting and the other is only Tennis.

I have a friend however who discovered he had two sites. One was his and had all his stuff on it. The other was created by someone else but had his pictures etc. I guess it was the start of an attempt to steal his identity.

HSP_Male's photo
Fri 12/02/16 08:07 AM
Being an Empath is difficult. There are support groups available.
http://empathsupport.com/
for example.
But if you are not sleeping nights I suggest you get your blood pressure checked as well. What you are experiencing could be partly caused by excessively high blood pressure as well. As an Empath the first lesson it to take care of yourself first!

HSP_Male's photo
Fri 12/02/16 05:36 AM
You need to make yourself attractive to the type of person you are looking for.
If it's a woman you are looking for they generally want
1. You to look presentable - work out to get rid of the tummy, get your hair cut professionally, wear clothes with style.
2. A sense of humour - if you are on here, chances are you have had a **** time either not finding the person you are looking for or having found them realised it was all a mistake. Put all that behind you and get with a new you. Find your sense of humour.
3. Someone who cares about them. Try to get the topic of conversation off you and your problems. Be the gentleman you know you are.
4. Someone who can look after them. Be careful with your funds but make sure you're there when the bill comes.
5. Someone they can trust. If they are on here then see 2 above. They need to know you are not like the bastard they have just left. Never lie (you know women are much better at non-verbal communication and can spot a lie a mile away) and don't over exaggerate. Demonstrate that you are trustworthy. If they say 9:15 be there at 9:15.
6. They don't want a stalker. If you find someone who expresses interest give them space too.

Hope this helps.