Scotty1955's photo
Thu 11/10/16 01:39 PM
Thank You

Scotty1955's photo
Thu 11/10/16 11:45 AM
Thank you for the info

Scotty1955's photo
Thu 11/10/16 11:38 AM
Can everyone see my friends and mutual matches????

Scotty1955's photo
Thu 11/10/16 11:37 AM
Thank you much for the info, no indecent pictures here!!!

Scotty1955's photo
Thu 11/10/16 11:25 AM
Who can see my photos marked private???

Scotty1955's photo
Sat 11/05/16 09:11 PM
:wink: Again Women only Please!
Be Brutally Honest, I can take

Scotty1955's photo
Sat 11/05/16 10:19 AM
Kudos to you sunbeam

Scotty1955's photo
Sat 11/05/16 09:45 AM
They say "Everyone has a Purpose" on this giant rock we call Earth?
Do you believe this statement and if so What's Your Purpose?
Mine is to try to save the planet from mans destruction one little incremental step @ a time.
Do You Believe in Global Warming or is it just a Myth?

Scotty1955's photo
Fri 11/04/16 09:16 AM
Romeo
I think you got it. Her whole thought was, if i never allow myself to go that deep emotionally, then I can't be hurt. But it seems like a really wasted and empty life to never allow yourself to connect emotionally to another person

Scotty1955's photo
Fri 11/04/16 08:42 AM
Well, you have 1, i am sure you will meet many more

Scotty1955's photo
Thu 11/03/16 11:53 PM
I was having a conversation today. I was asked "what are you looking for from a women?" I said friendship, but eventually Love. I was told "only fools fall in love." I responded with your the fool. What do you think?

Scotty1955's photo
Thu 11/03/16 11:24 PM
I think being a hard worker is a good trait, but not your main quality trait and certainly not your only trait

Scotty1955's photo
Thu 11/03/16 11:16 PM
Put my dog out one last time, he's old, weak bladder

Scotty1955's photo
Thu 11/03/16 11:12 PM
Santana Moonflower

Scotty1955's photo
Thu 11/03/16 09:22 PM
Originally from Minnesota, the land of road construction and the Loon.
I now live in Missouri, The Show Me State

Scotty1955's photo
Thu 11/03/16 09:08 PM
I could not AGREE more with PeterHonda, he has hit the nail on the head. Taoism is a life style that incorporates the teachings of the TAO. Live in Harmony

Scotty1955's photo
Thu 11/03/16 08:51 PM
rant I never dated before, I've never had a need. Both women I have been in relationships with picked me up not the other way around.

Scotty1955's photo
Thu 11/03/16 11:16 AM
Someone I communicated with recently on this site said "I'm a little skeptical."
Here is what I have learned so far from being on multiple Dating Sites. Some people are just plain "LIARS." Some people are just "BORED" and have nothing better to do. Some people are just plain "EVIL" & "VERY UNHAPPY" and do what they can to try to make you feel the same way.
SOME PEOPLE ARE "SINCERE" & "REAL" AND ARE JUST LOOKING FOR: a "Friend", a "Significant Other" or a "Soul Mate". the latter mention are the "REAL ONES" and deserve your time and respect!!!! It is you job to separate the "Wheat from the Chaff."
HERE IS SOME ADVICE: Be Skeptical, but temper it with Open-mindedness. Look for profiles with Lots of Information & Photos. Read the information on the profile carefully and decide, whether it is copied from a book or genuinely comes from a persons heart. Create a Secondary Email Address (for the purpose of communicating off of this site), eventually you will want to communicate with person you have chosen, for the purpose of exchanging photos and proof of your identity.
I HOPE THIS HELPS!!!!!
A Friend of mine wrote: Today the question came up...what is friendship? Are there expectations that come with that type of relationship? what are they? And, can a friendship be so casual that it doesn't matter one for the other? Having a discussion with a friend, about this subject, I realized a few things: Friend do care and develop some type of special affections for each other. Friends do expect each other to look out for the other (or should). Friends do expect to be first before a new person enters the picture for one or the other. Friends get jealous, Friends get possessive, Friends can hurt each other. And, someone always wants to be the best friend of there other. Two who expect to be there for each other through thick and thin...no matter what. They even become closer to us than family (sometimes). A friend is someone you can truly be yourself with. So what have a learned today about friendship? That the main key to a good friendship is to just be yourself; don't have any agenda; and drop all expectations. Just BE with the other person. Be happy with them, be sad with them, and don't be afraid to show all of you (good and bad). A potential true friend will be just a happy with you as you are as you are with them. Don't we all want someone like that in our lives.
The trick is to take a chance on someone you find interesting...and you never know...they might be just the person that fits that slot. 
If you have such a person, yay; but, if you don't they are out there...right in front of your nose. Look at the person you always feel you need to go to. You never know.

Scotty1955's photo
Thu 11/03/16 09:39 AM
There are REAL, honest people on this site, just move forward slowly and cautiously and try to keep an open mind

Previous 1