alternative ways to save up
?

drug deals, pimpin, hustlin, bank robbin, embezzling oops

Always pimpin :wink:

EnkaLing's photo
Thu 12/15/16 06:02 AM

You are one in a million your friend is lucky to have you
Any specific palace in your mind

We were planning on Japan because we've been studying the language plus there's just a ton of places and people we wish to visit there

EnkaLing's photo
Thu 12/15/16 06:01 AM
We were planning on Japan because we've both been studying the language plus just a ton of places and people we wish visit there

EnkaLing's photo
Sat 11/26/16 02:57 PM
Sorry if his isn't the right place for it but was the only place I figured would make sense.

When I go threw the "matches" and pick if I like them on the app before sending them a message I can never seem to find them again since the photo are never set to be the same main when I actually search.

If I go on the website I can just hit the back button but I can never do that on the app.

Also is there an undo match option because my stinker animals seem to want to match me with some interesting folk lol

EnkaLing's photo
Sat 11/19/16 03:19 AM
Thanks guys.

Don't need tv when you have the internet lol gave that up as soon as I moved to where I am lol best thing ever

I tend to have trouble with the paycheck on simply because if I don't buy it there wouldn't be real food in the house :tired_face:

EnkaLing's photo
Sat 11/19/16 03:16 AM
I seem to be the person my friends come to for such things...

EnkaLing's photo
Fri 11/18/16 05:24 AM
I barely eat as is so not much to save there lol but yes when an option I make sure to cook at home

EnkaLing's photo
Sat 11/12/16 05:25 PM
I'm in a college town full of drunks who only want to hook up and bounce away... This is a good filtration system lol
Lots of interesting people to talk to :blush:

EnkaLing's photo
Sat 11/12/16 04:40 PM
A good friend of mine and I just really need a vacation. Her more so than me but still.

Trying to think of some ways other than just work day job and save obviously. Like, things that can supliment while we're away.

She's been working had taking care of her grams on her own so I'd like to be able to surprise her one day with a trip to Korea or something.

Any ideas?