trademark

kathy1031's photo
Thu 04/06/17 12:50 PM
People Person

kathy1031's photo
Thu 04/06/17 12:43 PM

kathy1031's photo
Tue 04/04/17 05:49 AM
Romance! Nature walks, stopping to smell the flowers, picnics, getting to know each other, opening doors, that first tentative kiss, not being pressured for more.

kathy1031's photo
Tue 04/04/17 05:32 AM
Edenton/Windsor area, smack dab in the middle, and a little north! waving

kathy1031's photo
Tue 04/04/17 05:16 AM

Considering that every person feels love differently I imagine that it could happen for some people.

Also considering that most people do not display their true selves at all times, love at first sight might be love for a certain aspect of the person as displayed but not necessarily the entire being of that person.

Love at First Sight actually means Love at First Encounter. I have never fell in love with anyone from just looking at their picture.

I have never met anybody that loves everything about someone else entirely. There are always tolerances given. Exceptions made. Love only happens for me when the things I love about them exceed the tolerances and exceptions I make for the things I don't love about them. Love takes time, honesty and togetherness.

Ask yourself if you are in love with that person or in love with the idea of being in love with that person?

kathy1031's photo
Tue 03/14/17 05:04 AM
For me, age is an important factor. When I talk about things or music that I knew from years ago, I want someone who can actually relate! Don't confuse love with lust.

kathy1031's photo
Mon 02/27/17 10:27 AM
"A woman without a man is like a fish without a bicycle"smile2

kathy1031's photo
Tue 01/24/17 07:16 PM
jail bird

kathy1031's photo
Fri 01/13/17 05:42 PM
I remember the night I watched you save a man’s life. We’d been on a date and had a few minutes before I had to be home, so we rode to Midway to get a soda. There, a man had stopped to use the phone booth and had a heart attack. You ran over to the man on the ground, then tried to get a response. “Are you all right? Are you hurting?” , then to me, “Call an ambulance, there’s no pulse!” As I ran to the phone booth, I saw you hit the man in his chest with your fist. You performed CPR on the man while I frantically called the operator. After I dialed ‘O’, I saw you breathing into his mouth and doing the chest compressions. I asked the operator to dispatch both Edenton and Windsor rescue for help, since I thought it was a life-or-death situation. That was one of the longest ten minutes I’ve ever experienced. I prayed as I watched you that he’d be OK.

Finally, the ambulance from Chowan County arrived. As the EMTs took over, someone asked about your qualifications (volunteer fireman with EMT and CPR training) and commented that the man was lucky that you’d been there. About that time, Bertie County Rescue arrived, but it was decided to take the man to Edenton.

You took me home, and went to check on your patient that night or the next morning.

The gentleman recovered with a ‘sore chest’, thanks to you!

You’re still a hero. Thank you for your service.

kathy1031's photo
Thu 12/29/16 04:16 PM
Refreshingly funny! laugh

kathy1031's photo
Thu 11/10/16 11:40 AM
Used to have a shirt that had a pic of a fish riding a bicycle. The caption: A woman without a man is like a fish without a bicycle