Community > Posts By > Okami04

Okami04's photo
Sun 01/30/11 10:06 AM
Secretary

Okami04's photo
Sun 01/30/11 06:24 AM

I have a wold on my calf as well my favorite animal and I go through life as a lone wolf just trying to survive

It's funny how the same symbol an mean different things for different people.

For me, the wolf isn't about being alone at all. Wolves are pack creatures. For me, the symbolic wolf has to do with that, my pack. My family and friends, how I feel about them, what I would do for them.

Fireflysgirl: Your dragon and phoenix is awesome. I love what these two symbolize, and it's pretty neat that you took what is generally considered an Eastern concept (yin and yan) and represented it with a Western Dragon

I know wolves are pack creatures but there are outcasts and Lone Wolves and those are the ones I most admire

Okami04's photo
Sat 01/29/11 04:59 PM
try it man I have thought about it and have had the chance I travel overseas a lot and have met some nice girls I probably would have had a distant relationship if I knew when I was going to be back

My plans always change so I never know where I'll be traveling too

But bro as long as you can actually see her once or twice a month or here and there go for it man , just don't let jealousy ruin it .

Okami04's photo
Sat 01/29/11 04:51 PM
With fights it is great even though there's so much chaos I am never more at peace then the times I fight,

And your right bro eskrima is rough I hate when my damn fingers get smashed by the other guy when he hits then with his stick lol

I never tried Fencing I never have had the chance no schools taught it to me in school or never have I lived anywhere where there have been classes , although the Olympic matches are so damn quick

Okami04's photo
Sat 01/29/11 01:26 PM
every fight is a rush I still haven't found anything better than fighting someone man to man in an arena

It's weird sometimes I can't even hear the crowd all I hear is the million words I am telling me in my head and I can feel my heart beat and hear myself breathe

I still have a hard time describing the feeling I get in the ring,

I don't do for the crowd I do it to test myself, there is no greater test a man can put them self through than to go one on one with a man who intends to hurt you haha it makes me smile thinking about it yea I am kinda crazy lol

But there is never no fear just the thrill

Okami04's photo
Sat 01/29/11 12:08 PM

I was raised in a Kyokushinkai dojo...litterally. My womb donor split when I was 6 months old and I literally took my first steps in karate' class. My dad owned the school and had me and my brother in class 3 times a week since they hadnt invented babysitting back then. As I got older, I realized the limitations of the style and cross trained judo, jui-jitsu, Muay Thai, Boxing (NOT my strong point). Fought until I joined the military....a few years later I picked it up again then began the cross training.

Eventually, a group of about 8-12 would come over every weekend for drinking free style kumite'. Actually it works out really well to have 6+ referees to keep things civil. I fought with some really talented cats up to 280. Great experience in what does and doesnt work to fight with people of completely different skills. Gave that up when the injuries were really beginning to affect my regular job. Still, rarely a buddy or two will swing by, we will drink a few beers then break out the fencing gear and do free-style fencing. IT is a blast and gives you a real apprecieation for the concepts of technique and finesse as opposed to bludgeoning force or grappling locks and holds.

Dude that is awesome My Dad went to Highschool with Kenny Shamrock so he always knew about MMA and cage fighting and what not So I grew up watching the original MMA at like 4 years old and I started to train with my dad as a kid and then I joined the Air Force at 17 trained in Guam and still kept at it once I got out of the military I went to Thailand and got real good a Muay Thai and Boxing and I am mainly a stand up fighter but I also wrestle do jiu jitsu and I am a huge fan of Judo but suck at it lol, I went pro at 19 I am 2-2 in pro Muay thai it is not a good idea to fight guys at the same skill level under no weight class rules haha my leg got F'd up real bad when I fought a 200+lb just as tall as me httpv://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7WODsjV8AZ8
I am also 1-2 in MMA as a pro
I went 4-0 as an amateur lol I know my pro record is kinda lame but I am young and working hard to get better everyday I am hitting my learning curve and getting over it fast lol

but yea I love the sport

the martial arts I have done for fun but don't really incorporate to my professional style were capoieria and eskrima 2 really fun arts to play around with

But I posted my 2 tat pics up if you want to see them

I like tattoos with tats haha and I love the scantily dressed geisha so if you did draw 1 for me that is my only input lol haha

But for sure post more art when you draw Ill keep coming back and commenting
your lost ones were pretty twisted but definitely in a good way lol

Okami04's photo
Sat 01/29/11 11:45 AM
Over Kill with all them Face shots add some variety Lass

Okami04's photo
Sat 01/29/11 11:31 AM
That's awesome you fought bro what did you use to do Boxing or which sport. and yea I am 6'4'' and I fight at 145-155 I walk around like 165 lol and I love my reach and height advantage

Glad someone can relate to me lol a lot of people get mad at me haha but I kinda thrive on it a little haha

no but for sure your art is wicked cool, I can see you do some cool fantasy style drawing which is really cool

I am wanting to get another Geisha I will put my pic of my Geisha up so you can see the one on my side , but I want the next one to be standing and to go on my left side but more on the left side of my back youll know what I mean when you see my tat

and Boss man its all you I'd love to see what you draw up , it would really be tight to get something truly original

Keep up the awesome art I look forward to seeing more

Okami04's photo
Sat 01/29/11 07:36 AM
Krupa You got mad skillz I should hire you to draw my next tattoo, seriously cool $H!T man

Okami04's photo
Sat 01/29/11 07:31 AM
I do believe all actions in life have a ripple effect but I don't think there are negative and positive side effects that will boomerang back into your life

You walk your own path and life slings $H!T at you,
you can't say damn because I didn't give that bum money last week is the reason I am not getting this loan,

You live and things happen for whatever reason sometimes it is random other times you set yourself up.

Okami04's photo
Sat 01/29/11 07:27 AM
You do not destroy yourself brother by asking questions and talking don't think that just be confident in all walks of life and on your dates and if she don't like you it's okay we live in America there over 150 Million women and your rolling the dice on every date and you could have bad luck on the first 6 or 7 but eventually you will get lucky and click and the chemistry will be right with a girl

Okami04's photo
Sat 01/29/11 07:24 AM

haha Ruth doesn't want to match me up lol she is to kind to you ladies to curse you with me as a match lol

You said you wanted someone who was thinner and smaller than you. I didn't have anyone who met the criteria. It wasn't personal. There were several people who didn't get matches because I didn't have anyone who met their criteria.

Gotchya,
although I do not think I am that skinny and it surprises me so many people weigh more than me lol ahhhh to much fun, no worries ehhh

Okami04's photo
Sat 01/29/11 07:22 AM

I feel as though people now days in my age group don't really think or care about the future. They party 24/7, don't go to school, don't work, live off their parents, do drugs, have kids, and are simply not responsible.

Maybe I'm hanging around with the wrong crowd, but honestly, I haven't met a different crowd yet.

I'm in no way implying I'm a saint/perfect, but I do care about my future, and know the consequences of my actions, therefore I TRY to make decisions that lead to the best possible outcome. I believe in balancing life. Anyone share this same perspective? Anyone? spock

I am 20 years old I had a kid young she is 2 now it may have been immature of me to be so reckless but she helped me grow up, I spent 3 years in the Air Force, I take care of her and do what I can.
I care about mine and her future, and I am doing everything I can nowadays to have a secure future not only for myself but for her as well.
I think there are a lot of young people that are smart and mature you just have to find them although most of my friends are older and the women I have dated since my x-wife have been older I still have some very close friends my age, so you just have to find them and not judge to soon.
as one guy said on this post age is nearly a number maturity is measured by life experience and a state of mind, I like to have fun but in no way to I get to crazy I am always looking to make the best out of the present and future.

Okami04's photo
Sat 01/29/11 04:41 AM

all of my back peice means something i drew it up in 3stages spent 2yrs looking for the right tattooist and another 6hrs discussing it with him b4 a needle touched me i dont see the poinj of getting a tattoo just to look cool it has to mean something these things dont rub off wen ur bored with them plus i love the feeling of being tattooed does that make me weird lol

Steve it is weird I have too become addicted to the feeling it can be incredibly painful yet feel so good, I understand why so many peoples from other cultures have many religious beliefs that go with tats

Okami04's photo
Sat 01/29/11 04:39 AM
All my tats mean something to me my dragon/demon represents Power
my Geisha-represent what I believe is Beautiful
Kanji means relentless and always moving and I am relentless in my fights and in the pursuit of my goals

my tiger with ancient thai righting is especially important to me it was blessed by a 114 year old monk and done old style with a single needle on the end of a bamboo rod

I have a wold on my calf as well my favorite animal and I go through life as a lone wolf just trying to survive

All my tats in someway are burned on me and engraved on my soul and all my future ones will be as well

Okami04's photo
Sat 01/29/11 04:33 AM
haha Ruth doesn't want to match me up lol she is to kind to you ladies to curse you with me as a match lol

Okami04's photo
Sat 01/29/11 04:29 AM

The key to dating is this my *****
if the chick you dating been through alot and she had a ruff time you got to give her long hugs no kissing
If the chick is wild out friendly right off the back then thats the type of gurl you dont want to date ----Trust me on dat
if the gurl you dating is kinda shy and likes to stay inside and rather stay inside and watch movies then thats the type of gurl you kiss all of the time becuz shes to shy to give you a kiss and hug so you have to kiss and hug her
Remember these steps

I can be all of these girls in one day. LOL

I've been through a lot and have had a rough time, but I can be energetic/outgoing and feel like doing a little partying at the same time. After words, I might not feel like doing anything and staying in chilling watching a movie in my pajamas even though its a Saturday night.

LOL

Anyways, my point is, you can't label girls, then plan certain steps for each type of girl. It doesn't work that way. Trust me. Best bet is to be yourself, don't play mind games and be upfront and honest.

For sure if this advice worked so well I think you wouldn't be on this site

Okami04's photo
Sat 01/29/11 04:19 AM
If you want the 3 hottest guys on Mingle look no further but at Me Ash and Royal

Okami04's photo
Sat 01/29/11 03:21 AM
People kinda have different belief in what love is my friend

and if you believe in Love it will exist and if you ignore it one day it will come and knock you on your arse buddy.

But Love is as painful as it is enjoyable remember that

Okami04's photo
Fri 01/28/11 06:07 PM
lovely lass indeed

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 10 11 12 24 25