Community > Posts By > Okami04

Okami04's photo
Wed 02/02/11 01:03 PM

America has done some evil things

Misguided? Yes. Evil? No. Can you name a country in the world that hasn't done some wrong in the world? Can you name a country that has done as much good as the USA?

I just enjoy life better in other countries guess it is why I am always going to other places instead of staying here ehhh,
see I don't just talk **** and stay I leave.

But you come back here for the economic opportunities that can't be found in other countries, right?

America is falling apart slowly, I wont be on the inside when it falls apart

I'll be on the outside looking in laughing telling people hahaha I told you so

If America falls, you are going to see chaos on a level you can't imagine. Millions of people across the world will starve, governments will topple and wars will break out. I'm not sure that you'll have anything to laugh about.

Evil is exactly what I meant you just have not seen it
and I New Zealand's whole military is aimed towards disaster and humanitarian relief great country great people

And I come back mainly b/c VISA laws and to get my last tax return after I get this Tax return I get in a week or so I wont be back in the USA for a long time I got a good job set up for me overseas, so I am set

and you mistake what I meant when I said fall apart and that is my fault
America is not going to be number 1 in anything here soon you will see,
and if the US keep putting their nose in other peoples business b/c politicians want there pockets full your going to see us on 1 or 2 new military fronts in the Middle East,

I shouldn't use the word hate you are right my family is here and the way I am now is attributed to America and I was raised here and the UFC and StrikeForce are here lol, but I have had a better life living away you know that is all and I look forward to this new job I have set up for me and this next trip I am going on

Okami04's photo
Wed 02/02/11 12:45 PM

Okami, this is not about you.

This is about Twilights boyfriend.

I would think after dating the man for two years, she knows he wears jewely.

@Katie, trust your instincts, I'm sure you are on the right path.

You know me I have a uncanny way of HiJacking threads laugh laugh

Okami04's photo
Wed 02/02/11 12:33 PM

Each to their own I guess.

Indeed it seems to be so

although I respect you for doing something to make someone else happy
I may be selfish in that respect cause if I don't want to do it I usually wont

I just don't like putting sentimental value into THINGS

I see to many people who get worked up to easily about stuff and forget it is the experience and memory that matters most

Okami04's photo
Wed 02/02/11 12:26 PM
Here is a poem from American Poet and famous Foreign Legionnaire Alan Seeger hope you all enjoy this one as much as I do.

I have a Rendezvous with Death
by Alan Seeger

I have a rendezvous with Death
At some disputed barricade,
When Spring comes back with rustling shade
And apple-blossoms fill the air
When Spring brings back blue days and fair.

It may be he shall take my hand
And lead me into his dark land
And close my eyes and quench my breath
It may be I shall pass him still.
On some scarred slope of battered hill,
When Spring comes round again this year
And the first meadow-flowers appear.

God knows 'twere better to be deep
Pillowed in silk and scented down,
Where Love throbs out in blissful sleep,
Pulse nigh to pulse, and breath to breath,
Where hushed awakenings are dear...
But I've a rendezvous with Death
At midnight in some flaming town,
When Spring trips north again this year,
And I to my pledged word am true,
I shall not fail that rendezvous.

Okami04's photo
Wed 02/02/11 12:24 PM
I am still don't like them lol but it is cool if others believe in it so be it.

I am just not be a fan a jewelery

and I dont like to put meaning into items why do you need a ring to make a promise just make a promise and keep it ehh

Okami04's photo
Wed 02/02/11 12:20 PM
I don't ask for pity lol

America has done some evil things

I just enjoy life better in other countries guess it is why I am always going to other places instead of staying here ehhh,
see I don't just talk **** and stay I leave.

I have seen enough to see the values that we say we uphold and the values Americans really uphold are totally different

and that statement ^ I wrote is not childish it is in fact a fact

America is falling apart slowly, I wont be on the inside when it falls apart

I'll be on the outside looking in laughing telling people hahaha I told you so

Okami04's photo
Wed 02/02/11 11:48 AM
Alright back to you and Chelsea in bed I want some action Jesters

Okami04's photo
Wed 02/02/11 11:45 AM
Yea well I think the whole idea of it is stupid it is like I promise to propose to you, a pre engagement ring kinda lame if you ask me

Okami04's photo
Wed 02/02/11 11:40 AM
Aye I do lol the other places I have lived have been much more enjoyable, you will know that most of the world hates the politics of this land

But in my hate I am grateful for the opportunities America has gaven me , but I know if I wasn't given those opportunities I would have taken them or died trying,

But don't try to hate on my viewpoint I served in the military been deployed, although I never saw combat, but I have seen enough to see the values that we say we uphold and the values Americans really uphold are totally different

Okami04's photo
Wed 02/02/11 11:36 AM
you've never seen that I don't like it but a lot of guys I know who do they gay promise ring thing put it on a chain

Okami04's photo
Wed 02/02/11 11:24 AM
I would never wear a promise ring

although men dont wear promise rings on there finger they usually wear them on their neck with a chain necklace

Okami04's photo
Wed 02/02/11 11:22 AM

We are the Alpha Sex we must exert and show confidence and go get ours...that's the way it is my old timer brother

So I am supposed to drape on a bear skin, club the other guy in the head and drag the woman off grunting? I'm confident I can get girls that way!

:banana:

Yes my friend that is what I like to call going cave man pick up style

Or there is going Spartan too that's even better

The fact is a woman likes confidence so if you be confident and engage a woman you see and like she will respond,

Spartan Style is walking up to a woman and flatly telling her you intend to breed with her and put your guard up. She then puts her guard up and the two of you fight tooth and nail until she either submits, is beaten to the ground and gives up to you, or she kicks the living hell out of you and humiliates you for having the brass to think you could be strong enough to mate her. That was love Spartan Style. The only way a woman would outright submit was if the man was a hero or proven warrior.

Oddly I can respect a classic Spartan woman because they don't play weak. Samurai women likewise trained to fight. Their skills were more assassination style but they knew better than to jump face first into combat unless they absolutely had to. The samurai women were just as lethal as any man but were more graceful and subtle. But then again I am sure historically there were Samurai women who were loud, brash, and vicious fighters.

I modern day Amazon Indian tribes many times the women will fight along side of the men. In at least three African societies there were women warrior queens and the Romans ran into two of them! They are the ones credited with stopping Rome's advance into Africa.

Still, it never hurt my feelings when a woman asked me what I was up to and if they had any suggestions! I am always up to any good suggestions!

I am pleased to see you know the style I speak of ,

The spartan way was good strong women were only for strong men

ahh my kind of society

Okami04's photo
Wed 02/02/11 10:47 AM

We are the Alpha Sex we must exert and show confidence and go get ours...that's the way it is my old timer brother

So, what's with all the guys these days who have no confidence and want to sit around and wait for women to make a move? laugh

I definitely don't fit that category ahhh we are talking about America to much I think, this modern day society is messing chit up ahhh not for me though hahaha ;)

Okami04's photo
Wed 02/02/11 10:45 AM
Find something your good at succeed at it be better than others and you will grow confidence in yourself about it then you have to learn to channel confidence from one aspect of your life to all other aspects of your life

Okami04's photo
Wed 02/02/11 10:36 AM
America Land of Sex Drugs and Materialism lol Oh I hate this land the Gods have forsaken yet when I go broke overseas I am forced to come back lol

Okami04's photo
Wed 02/02/11 10:25 AM
So Say Them All

Okami04's photo
Wed 02/02/11 10:23 AM

If you're women are fishy, you're dating the wrong women.

One word: Vagisil

Fish
Many fish in the sea I am sure there are some out there that don't smell like fish

Okami04's photo
Wed 02/02/11 10:18 AM
nah it's cool I kinda looked it up vaguely there's loop holes
for example I get married under Thai law then it's cool if I marry a Burmese Under Burmese law but dont register it at the embassy so booo yah loop holes

as you know Brii I am the king of them

Okami04's photo
Wed 02/02/11 10:09 AM
From the depths of your loins my brethren that's where my confidence comes from

Then again I love myself, so people call it being conceited but I say nah nah it's just I really am that great

Okami04's photo
Wed 02/02/11 10:05 AM
you can be arrested for that lol I dont think so, I pllan to marry a girl from every country eventually

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 24 25