Community > Posts By > samatvam

samatvam's photo
Fri 01/20/17 01:28 AM

How can I detect mylover

Just listen to your heart :)

samatvam's photo
Fri 01/06/17 08:34 AM

That's the most long winded way of saying, "old guy looking for young chick" that I've seen yet/

Do aged men/women really believe that young girls/boys can truly fall in love with them? It's funny! To me there could be only one type of love between them - parents and kids :)))

samatvam's photo
Fri 01/06/17 08:24 AM
For some people it's only a theory, for some it's a destiny. The matter is that people can't distinguish one from another and continue living in illusions...

samatvam's photo
Fri 01/06/17 08:16 AM
Yes, boring, anyway for me :)). But maybe for someone it's interesting ...

samatvam's photo
Fri 01/06/17 08:11 AM
For that in the first place you yourself should be special, faithful and truthful :))

samatvam's photo
Fri 01/06/17 08:07 AM
For whom how, there're a lot of strange relations.. As for me I prefer neither from above :))

samatvam's photo
Thu 01/05/17 06:05 AM
To have a good shape of body one should use their mind first. If a person depends on emotions and acts as the feelings say without using the mind this person will never have healthy and nice looking body. So mind is the most important thing people should work with.

samatvam's photo
Thu 01/05/17 05:58 AM
My weight's 49 Kilos. I like that! :)))

samatvam's photo
Tue 01/03/17 05:42 AM
I suggest everybody to sart doing yoga, it doesn't matter how old you are.The main thing is to do it in the right way. You'll see the results soon if you do not concentrate on them but on the practice itself.

samatvam's photo
Tue 12/06/16 11:07 AM
I read Svami Sivananda boks in Russian :)), they are not difficult to read at all. They are very practical - about yoga, health and yoga therapy.Very useful books for those who follow yoga way!

samatvam's photo
Sun 12/04/16 08:37 AM
Edited by samatvam on Sun 12/04/16 08:37 AM
I have no interest in a guy in his 20's. You don't have to send me a nudge or friends request. If you're in your 30's, maybe I don't like you or you are too young.

samatvam's photo
Sun 12/04/16 08:14 AM
I agree with that! It's interestening why many young men send messages for mature women who are at least twice older? I also never respond.I already have two adult kids :))

samatvam's photo
Sun 12/04/16 07:57 AM
You're from great community, a lot of famous names! I like Svami Sivananda books, they helped me much when I started yoga and also now I like to reread them.

samatvam's photo
Sat 12/03/16 05:08 AM
I'm on the site about one month and have had a lot of mails from men who are much younger than me. But I'm not interested in them, I already have two adult kids :)))) Ladies, have you met any men 55 - 65 y.o. here?

samatvam's photo
Fri 12/02/16 11:03 AM
Work with your mind, dear. Dzen and meditation clean the mind from crazy thoughts ans ideas, give much energy to live in the present and be happy :)))))

samatvam's photo
Fri 12/02/16 06:32 AM
Yes, Bikram yoga (hot yoga) isn't for everybody. As for me I would never try but I know people who like it. This kind of yoga was invented by the Hindu man who came to the USA to introduce it.People are different so there're many different kinds of yoga. I do classical Ptanjali yoga. Breathing in the right way helps to controle the mind as the main aim of all kinds of yoga is to carm the mind in order to see the soul (atma) and feel connection with the Main Soul (Paramaatma).

samatvam's photo
Wed 11/30/16 05:02 AM
I can suppose that people who don't show their pictures on the site have definite reason for that. But personally I never respond to mails without pictures. I prefer it when everything is easy and open :)))

samatvam's photo
Tue 11/29/16 11:42 AM
I definitely know that I'm real :)) But I've met here some males whith fake profiles. So the question is very topical: are there real males or not?

samatvam's photo
Tue 11/29/16 11:31 AM
To my mind and experience yoga is the best way to keep yourself healthy (both mind and body), young and beautiful :)))
When you just start attending classes it's better do not compare ypurself with anybody but watch your breathing and feelings in the body and let all that endless dialogs inside your mind to leave you. Just keep doing yoga and you'll feels the results soon!

samatvam's photo
Mon 11/28/16 04:35 AM
That's nonsense. Scientific researches always make some kind of avarage conclusion as the avarage temperatura in the hospital :)). It's better to develope yourself, put in harmony your mind, body and spirit. Sex is one of the three things that support our health along with meal and sleeping. You're young as long as you have your sexual energy active and can use it in the right way.

1 2 4 Next