Community > Posts By > samatvam

samatvam's photo
Tue 02/21/17 01:30 AM

Most men are sometimes very dangerous to be with....I guess if true love still exist on earth.

True love means respect, understanding and service = worship.Unfortunately in modern society people are taught to use each other... but some exceptions could be :))) The question is - who's prepared to respect, understand and worship another person?

samatvam's photo
Sun 02/12/17 08:45 AM

Topic:Looking for a serious man

To my mind there might be very few of them on the site but they still exist :)))))

samatvam's photo
Sun 02/12/17 08:41 AM
I'd suggest you first to understand clear for yourself what ideal relationship means for you. In taht case you can more easily understand what other people want from you and so make right decisions. Good luck!! :))))

samatvam's photo
Sun 02/12/17 04:43 AM

Would you like to try another 2 weeks free without a photo! :cry:

I don't think that profile without photo is a good chance. Pesonally I never reply for messages without photo. I believe that honest people have noting to hide. Be more active in searching, men can permit themselves to woo :)))

samatvam's photo
Sun 02/12/17 04:33 AM

Any one on here want real love, don't think so. They just want fun.no one for real. Can't even belive what thay say.

Of course not anyone wants real love here as everywhere in the world.Yes, most of men are here just for fun. That's why it's better get rid of all the hopes such as - Oh, I'll find here the love of my life - etc. Our expectations make us unhappy. Use your intuition and you can understand easily who to believe :))))

samatvam's photo
Sat 02/04/17 04:07 AM
Meaning of life? - Everybody has their own answer, what's rigt for one person is wrong for another. We all follow different way. What is common - each person has their own life lessons, which not everybody learns well :)))

samatvam's photo
Thu 02/02/17 04:34 AM

i'm totally destroyed and depressed because i've tried all kinds of diet and failed big time :( :(
have u ever tried a diet and lost some weight ??
( ps : i hate exercising)

To follow the diet only will not help to lose the weight. Losing weight is an integrated process. As Mark Twain said - To be fit and healthy you should eat what you don't want, drink what you don't like and do the things you'd never do :))))))

samatvam's photo
Tue 01/31/17 03:35 AM
It's not about the age, it's about your state of mind, your willingness to change. If you think you can get something good without changing yourself that's you're wrong. Many people want to get a soulmate, unconditional love etc. but only very few ask yourselves a question - What should I change in myself to get a soulmate and unconditional love? So start with yourself :))))))))

samatvam's photo
Tue 01/31/17 03:18 AM

I think I can say this!

so if your not looking for a guy ( which kind of looks like the meaning of you message)..what are you saying.. that you are good looking?

Do you know how that sounds like... it sounds like,.. " Hi.. look at me... I'm good looking"

At least he doesn't hesitate to show openly his face :))))

samatvam's photo
Mon 01/30/17 08:27 AM

The true love we all seek when shall we found?:heart: :heart: :heart: waving waving waving

For whom how - it depends on many things but to my mind the most thing is how we are really ready to leave our past and take a plunge into the new relations :))))

samatvam's photo
Mon 01/30/17 08:19 AM
Yes, I do agree that kids should be kept apart from the private life of their parents. There's no point in posting images of your kids on dating sites.It's not a place for children. Even here I don't answer men who are my kids' age :))))

samatvam's photo
Mon 01/30/17 12:03 AM
I'm sure that home workout is necessary even though you attend gym, yoga classes, gigong etc. twice or three times a week.Body should be kept in a bit of austerity, in that case it becomes strong, healthy and good looking. Good practice for everybody :)))

samatvam's photo
Sun 01/22/17 03:21 AM
Right now I feel great after early awaking, meditation and holding yoga class :)))

samatvam's photo
Sat 01/21/17 08:08 AM
Why is it hard to find the One? Because nobody knows exactly who they really want to find. They make up an image of their second half in acccordance with fashion, adverts, different films, so-called stars etc. Plus everybody wants someone "with kind heart, no drama, good sence of humour, who loves me the same I am" etc. BUT nobody gives a question to yourself: "Do I have a kind heart? Am I prepared to love a person the same that person is?" etc.
To find the One you should start with yoursef :))

samatvam's photo
Fri 01/20/17 10:53 AM
Edited by samatvam on Fri 01/20/17 10:54 AM

Yes definitely and awkward too. Especially on these dating sites reading profiles looking at pics it's like car shopping lol

I agree that some people perceive the same sites as a kind of shopping, some are just scammers and there's only a very small part of those who truly believe in getting teir second half. I think the best what can be on dating sites is to find good friends :))

samatvam's photo
Fri 01/20/17 04:43 AM
Not only for tennis player, for most people Love means nothing because they don't know what Love is, they always mix up it with sex :)))

samatvam's photo
Fri 01/20/17 04:30 AM
Maths. Basicly people do not need it in that scale they are taught. The things in educational system's become even worse since I graduated school and poor students now have to learn more things they will never use.

samatvam's photo
Fri 01/20/17 04:18 AM

Manreading - look at the pictures and carry on anyway.

If a person writes too much in the profile of course nobody will read all that stuff up to the end no matter a man or a woman :))))

samatvam's photo
Fri 01/20/17 02:00 AM
Mixed races relations are not very common. I think it's a kind of challenge ... some people like that... not me though

samatvam's photo
Fri 01/20/17 01:46 AM
Try to find and develope love inside yourself, don't expect that love comes from outside.In other words we get the same that we have inside.