Community > Posts By > samatvam

samatvam's photo
Fri 12/15/17 01:35 AM

my ex and I just broke up last week. It was really hard for me because the reason why we broke up isn't really that bad. Now she offered me to become her best friend. While I'm still suffering from a heart break, should I still accept her offer or no?

Only you yourself can decide that, no one else for you. Look inside yourself, get rid from your suffer, anger,offence etc., ask yourself and hear the answer. You might not hear words but you'll have a feeling coming from inside, follow that feeling. Remember that you should be calm and without any emotions inside. It's a kind of meditation.

samatvam's photo
Thu 12/14/17 07:17 AM

I am looking to hear about successful long distance relationships. What are the keys to make them successful. Looking for advice because when you look at one I haven't seen anything that really looks harder but I would really like to succeed with one.

It's not so hard as it seems, I know that from my own experience. Plus it's very interesting and adventurous... you only need to love and be loved :))

samatvam's photo
Sun 11/19/17 09:37 AM

wrong or not? what are peoples opinions about younger men dating older women?

I would never date a man of my son's age, to me it's ridiculous... but it's only MY opinion. What other people think and do it's not my business :))

samatvam's photo
Sun 11/19/17 09:31 AM

how do i tell my friend iam in love wirh her

When you don't know what to tell, just tell the truth :))

samatvam's photo
Sun 11/19/17 09:27 AM
Topic: Whats your opinion in interracial relationships ? Would you

I appreciate people of all races... but I would not as too much difference between point of views for relationship and role of a woman in it.

samatvam's photo
Sat 11/18/17 03:07 AM
What do you think about sex without marriage, is it a sin?

samatvam's photo
Fri 11/17/17 11:01 AM

How to move on from a heartbreak/breakup?

Do yoga, it relly helps in such situations. Checked on myself :))

samatvam's photo
Fri 11/17/17 03:37 AM

However, some people do find God during sex.

Agree with that as everything is God's creation including sex :))

samatvam's photo
Sun 11/12/17 02:58 AM

NOTE: I put the Male's point of view on the last one and then I posted this one which is the Female Point of view: So all Genders can answer these questions being Politically correct.

Which one have you Dated or Married or Divorced...

1. Mr. or Miss: "Oh No! What's My Job? I Don't Have a Job!"

2. Mr. or Miss: "Lives with Parents"

3. Mr. or Miss: "Nyeeehhhhhhh, I Work for the Phone Company and I'm Wearing a Windbreaker"

4. Mr. or Miss: "Shipwrecked on a Deserted Island"

5. Mr. or Miss: "I Have Bee Beard and I'm Jealous of Other People with Better Bee Beards"

6. Mr. or Miss: "Pretends to Be a Suit of Armor with a Guy Inside but Instead Is Just an Empty Suit of Armor Animated By a Ghost"

7. Mr. or Miss: "Has a Close Relationship with His Family and Friends and Often Puts Others' Happiness Before His Own but Not in a Destructive Way, Just a Nice Way"

8. Mr. or Miss: "Bag of Hair Who Can't Stand Your Mother"

9. Mr. or Miss: "Always Makes You Be Both Halves of the Two-Person Horse Costume" Then he calls you "Mrs. Horse" in front of the neighbors.

10. Mr. or Miss: "Belvedere"

I think that's not right to label people (men or women, doesn't matter). Life is much more richer and deeper. It's better to listen to yourself and understand if you'd like to be with the person or not. If you really do you won't be care about his beard, job, your Mother etc. :))

samatvam's photo
Fri 11/10/17 06:11 AM
is there love without sex?
I believe we're talking about a couple (w-h, bf - gf) :)). Everything bigger includs something smaller.Love is more than sex, but it includes sex. It's like a tree and roots. A tree can't exist without roots.

samatvam's photo
Fri 11/10/17 05:48 AM

Trust and the truth breed love that leads to good sex so you are relaxed and do better at work and make more money.

It's a mature point of view, I agree with that.

samatvam's photo
Mon 11/06/17 01:02 AM

why are men not ready to be committed and trust worthy

I think a man (like also a woman) is ready to be committed only in one case - when he (or she) truly wants to spend the rest of the life with you :)) In any other cases nobody's ready to be commited.

samatvam's photo
Thu 10/26/17 08:21 AM

How to determine if you gf or wife had someone else

Do you really need to know that? It's better to leave the past in the past and don't carry all that "old cemetery" with you :)) Start a new life with your gf or wife and it'll be your life without ghosts from the past.

samatvam's photo
Wed 10/25/17 06:51 AM

what do u do if your patner is obsessed with you and has hit you when in rage.he is a good man and promise never to do it again.how

Never been in the same situation but definitely would have left that person.

samatvam's photo
Wed 10/25/17 06:41 AM

I was, I am and I always will be one who treats women with respect. I pull out chairs, open doors, give flowers for no reason, offer to carry things that are too heavy, compliment women when they deserve it. I will remain that way and will never change.

It's a good news - knights still exist despite of all that feminism and struggle for ghostly equality :))

samatvam's photo
Wed 10/25/17 06:32 AM

age is nothing but number

I do agree with that!! Age is nothing, the most thing is what's inside you, your personality.

samatvam's photo
Tue 10/17/17 08:43 AM

To Decide where to go on a date..?
I'm a alone in this feeling..?
Do any other men out there.. feel the same way.?.when it comes to picking a venue for your date night.. hmmmm..lol

Men's energy works in the same way - to decide, to act, to offer as women's energy is acceptance, appreciation, careness. It's by Nature, but seems nowadays people are far from the Nature :))

samatvam's photo
Tue 10/03/17 06:56 AM

If you (man or woman) had to choose whether to be "loved" or "respected" in a relationship...which one would it be ??
This is a simple question, no tricks !!

This question separates Love and Respect, but can you love a person without respect? Love without respect isn't love, it can be passion, basic instinkt, conjugal duty... whatever,but not love.

samatvam's photo
Mon 10/02/17 09:23 AM

Why am I finding it difficult to find someone I can fall inlove with,I am beautiful in and out but If i dress up and take a walk ,no one seems to notice,sometimes it feels like I am invisible.

Forget about finding someone, concentrate o yourself. Start doing activity that you like and can grow. Love avoids those who chase it and chases those who try to avoid it :))

samatvam's photo
Mon 10/02/17 09:13 AM

in your opinion, which kind of relationship lasts ?people who are opposites in character or people who are so similar? love , understanding, respect and kindness exists in both relationships too.... so which one do you think will stand the test of time? shades

Could be both, depends on karma :))

Previous 1 3 4