bongheadted's photo
Thu 11/24/16 05:46 PM
You have lovely eyes

bongheadted's photo
Thu 11/24/16 05:38 PM
Crack dont mean the same in the U S of A

bongheadted's photo
Thu 11/24/16 05:09 PM

What is the population of Ireland's capital?
Answer: Nobody knows because it's always Dublin.

So funny thats a gooden had too read it twice too get it but lmfao i like witty people

bongheadted's photo
Wed 11/23/16 05:01 PM
Cant get them stones in ireland but off topic i love your profile you seem like a ballsy women take no **** i love that i bet you have great children cos you a great women

bongheadted's photo
Wed 11/23/16 02:40 PM

everybody must has somethin that somehow make a big change in their life. what make u change? what is ur turning point? seems like im lost of purpose..i need somethin..

The turning point is when you stop relying on other people and find strength within yourself to reach your goals. I don't mean turn to god and become religious, that's one way to empower yourself but it is false and no better than relying on other people. People are false, deceptive and self serving and there are very few that are not. You can only rely on you and the sooner you can learn that the better. Having someone at your side is nice, the real icing on the cake but them being there can't be expected or relied upon.

It is human nature to rely on those around us but American culture pushes us apart in so many ways including fear and superficiality.

So set goals, long term and short. Take baby steps towards those goals, every step is a small triumph. Get a hobby or healthy addiction to fill the gaps along the way. Get a regular sleep/wake schedule that works for your mind/body and if within your means eat healthy.

You are in charge of your life and if you aren't for any reason then you need to get into a situation in which you are, make a life change because if you aren't happy, what do you have to lose?

Oh and if you regularly listen to hard rap or death metal, stop it. That crap is horrible for people that have emotional issues. But too much soft sad music isn't good either, try listening to upbeat music that makes you feel good.

I like this and as of now taken this on board and started this list .so true my wize man thank you i see the light now

bongheadted's photo
Wed 11/23/16 10:48 AM
Thank you i see you inside lots of forums around ere hope too chat again

bongheadted's photo
Wed 11/23/16 08:48 AM
I love craving igneous stone like granite and sedimentary stone like limestone and sandstone any body like stone like this do you like putin pictures on them i do i use chisels with tungsten inserts and strong carbon chisels hope to hear from ye

bongheadted's photo
Wed 11/23/16 08:34 AM
I love cannabis and xbox online just on a 4week break from them now

bongheadted's photo
Wed 11/23/16 08:27 AM
Any and all women welcome to chat about anything at all

bongheadted's photo
Wed 11/23/16 08:22 AM
Hi all i lookin to chat to women that love bud like minded people

bongheadted's photo
Tue 11/22/16 07:56 PM
Time pass dose be true some time people love each other move in one year turns five years then b4 you no it its ten years still stuck with each other but its a diffrent love at that stage its company now stuck afraid of change then but then you have cheating bla bla love hurts

bongheadted's photo
Tue 11/22/16 05:53 PM
If you love your partner you will never cheat never no matter what
But cheaters will cheat men and women can and will and they do it again cant change some people.

bongheadted's photo
Tue 11/22/16 02:56 PM
Feeling abit lost in this ocean of replys

bongheadted's photo
Tue 11/22/16 02:49 PM
Martial law shall continue to exist throughout ireland until further order. Lol
Thats my ice breaker
My name is james first post on line in years
Was never on social media of anything b4
Nor have i had friends that were girls in last nine years i was with one only and she wouldnt let me have friends that were women i played a lot of the xbox online mostly call of duty but lots of other games too collected over 500 dvds too to watch but now that is behind me now have just moved to galway ireland new start but dont no any one yet didnt drink beer in that time but lots of bud lol lots but not any more just kept too myself not good i guess but thats life some times but hope to make new friends male and female
And if im lucky ill find a nice lady too get along with big ramble lmao